Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wongykang

Free Lance or Part TIme Carpenter

Hi, i am looking for experience Free lance or Part Time carpenter to help my company do a small carpentry project. We will provide all the tools and equipment and space and also material. We just need the experience, know-how and expertise of this guy.

Please help to recommend if any.

can pm me 

thanks 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
2 hours ago, wongykang said:

Hi, i am looking for experience Free lance or Part Time carpenter to help my company do a small carpentry project. We will provide all the tools and equipment and space and also material. We just need the experience, know-how and expertise of this guy.

Please help to recommend if any.

can pm me 

thanks 

What are the things that you will be doing ?

Hey there.. I am pretty sure you'd want to have your carpentry works completed asap. Maybe consider that freelancer over the part-timer, as freelancer carpenter may be able to dedicate more of his/her time to finish off your carpentry project. Am sure you won't like dragging a project that could have been completed in a week to be completed in 1 month instead, would you ;)

Here are reasons (in checklist) to consider before you hire that carpenter: https://www.goldpines.com.sg/choosing-carpenters-checklist/