Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Tcms Or Any Methods

Hi Folks,

Just wanna some contribution from you if there is any on TCMs or other methods which targets on

man's problem - weak / low sperm count.

Me and hubby facing tis problem now and do not wish to undergo IVF at the moment.

Doc says IUI does not work on me as problem does not lies in me...

Therefore, really hope recommendations for good TCMs or other methods can help

increase sperm count problems....

Please help..............

Thanks.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Karen, like what I've pm to u...u can try homeopathy clinics. There are a few in Spore. Can look up for them in yellow pages. :dancingqueen:

Hi Folks,

Just wanna some contribution from you if there is any on TCMs or other methods which targets on

man's problem - weak / low sperm count.

Me and hubby facing tis problem now and do not wish to undergo IVF at the moment.

Doc says IUI does not work on me as problem does not lies in me...

Therefore, really hope recommendations for good TCMs or other methods can help

increase sperm count problems....

Please help..............

Thanks.....

Not a TCM suggestion but just a general one.

One common cause of weak/low sperm count is due to wearing of tight fitting garments. The testicles are generally very heat sensitve (which is why they are in the scrotum bag). When wearing tight fitting garments e.g. tight briefs/jeans/shorts/pants etc., the temperature of the testicles are raised, and this may affect sperm production. If I remember correctly, the 'optimal operating temperature' of the testicles should be a few degrees below the body temperature.

Not a TCM suggestion but just a general one.

One common cause of weak/low sperm count is due to wearing of tight fitting garments. The testicles are generally very heat sensitve (which is why they are in the scrotum bag). When wearing tight fitting garments e.g. tight briefs/jeans/shorts/pants etc., the temperature of the testicles are raised, and this may affect sperm production. If I remember correctly, the 'optimal operating temperature' of the testicles should be a few degrees below the body temperature.

hubby tried wearing boxers (for many years) and stop showering in hot water for these few months...but still no use...

IVF is a tortourous process and not 100% guarantee....so dun tink will take up tis resort....

So meanwhile, need to find out any effective TCM/medicine?

hubby tried wearing boxers (for many years) and stop showering in hot water for these few months...but still no use...

IVF is a tortourous process and not 100% guarantee....so dun tink will take up tis resort....

So meanwhile, need to find out any effective TCM/medicine?

Halooo...U start a new thread here ah? heehee...good good... :dancingqueen: Actually i read before can let your hb take Vit C & E.....Im quite worried for my hb aso, coz he smokes a lot a lot....But i nv ask him to go for check up...I will try TTC-ing with me taking medication first then see how,hope can be preggie asap lah...kekeee....

Karen .. did you receive my email regarding the weak / low sperm count issue ?

Yes,....but does foot reflexlogy got any use?

Hmmm.....I am trying on Western and TCM now first....

Halooo...U start a new thread here ah? heehee...good good... :thumbs up: Actually i read before can let your hb take Vit C & E.....Im quite worried for my hb aso, coz he smokes a lot a lot....But i nv ask him to go for check up...I will try TTC-ing with me taking medication first then see how,hope can be preggie asap lah...kekeee....

As I told u before, 2 parties are to be involved... If a normal couple dun conceive within

1 year without any protection...tat means something wrong liao....perhaps can persuade yr hubby go for check

up?

Its good to noe early and cure soon if there is any problems...

Didn't the doctor that informed you about the low sperm count have any advice for you?

Ya....he gv my hubby some medicine which lasts for 1 & 1/2 mth....

After tat then c whether the sperm count increases....if going down trend...

then we need to do something liao...

Maybe freeze his sperm now for later use - IVF, else if sperm count is zero, then

no cure liao....

Yes,....but does foot reflexlogy got any use?

Hmmm.....I am trying on Western and TCM now first....

no harming trying at the same time. It is free any way.

Err....u mean do it ourselves?

yes ... daily .. DIY .. no need $ . It was taught by some of the TCM in Batam and later I verify with some TCM in Singapore.

yes ... daily .. DIY .. no need $ . It was taught by some of the TCM in Batam and later I verify with some TCM in Singapore.

Ok ok...will try....

karen,

try this one.

CHEE SENG TONG MEDICAL HALL (THOMSON)

200 UPPER THOMSON ROAD THOMSON IMPERIAL COURT

#01 - 02

SINGAPORE 574424

Tel No. 62514028

Fax No. 62512072

karen,

try this one.

CHEE SENG TONG MEDICAL HALL (THOMSON)

200 UPPER THOMSON ROAD THOMSON IMPERIAL COURT

#01 - 02

SINGAPORE 574424

Tel No. 62514028

Fax No. 62512072

Hi Mace,

Do they zoom into male problems? Or are they good at male problems?

We have spent thousands on TCM consultations only (excl western doc) and still no result...

So dun wanna spent unnecessary money again.....Thanks....

Hi Mace,

Do they zoom into male problems? Or are they good at male problems?

We have spent thousands on TCM consultations only (excl western doc) and still no result...

So dun wanna spent unnecessary money again.....Thanks....

karen, i knew your frustrations but then on such things nobody can give you any gurantees.

I dare to recommend this TCM cos he is the old school type from china. He is also the secretary/commitee member of the TCM assoc.

alternatively, try YOU LONGZI or JIN ZI long.

all the best.