Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
savlim

Howly Engineering & Home Décor

Avoid Howly Engineering & Home Décor that is operating at 9010 Tampines St 93 #01-XX (Tampines Industrial Park A S528844), as the boss, Raymond Ong Lim Chiau (S0511XXXX), has engaged contractor to do up his "owner" house at 129 Pasir Ris Grove #01-XX but did not make a single payment upon completion & touch-up, even more claiming that he has a lot of money and flaunting his $1000 note to our workers. The boss has claimed that the owner is a lady and passed her number to us, whereas it is his wife. The boss is holding onto 2 phone numbers
Eventually, got to realise that the flat owner is actually both him and his wife, whereas he will be using a few closed down or rather terminated company name to go around using his old age specs and act sympathy to others.
Upon completion of job, his true self will be shown and believe me, his storytelling is way better than those fortune teller.

Anyway the job is not even 1k but just that someone that can be our grandpa that can give a lot of excuses and reasons.

Anyway just an advise, do it at your own risk.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well , Normally I have my own In house workers who will does the paint job, Due to this holiday Season CNY, we were pack with so many jobs. That's why I intend to out source the paint job out. And a very bad experience for me, see those photos below by S L Design ( Mr Lim so called ), How to pay you ???The L box ceiling paint job was done terribly, I still need to get my workers to paint another 2 coats .YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO USE NIPPON PAINT!! not matex !!

Also, 1st day of work, 4 foreign workers came up on site , You claimed that this job can be done in 1 single day!! 4.30pm I came to inspect the job and it was terribly done!!  I pointed out to the workers and he claimed that those can be done in another 30 mins.Still, Terribly done.

Well, I found out that those workers were not your company workers, I do not how you get them to work for you, its against the law using other company/free lance foreign workers.

Lastly , Get your facts right.. I only have 1 phone and most of customer knows I only have 1 phone number.

If you are not happy that I am not paying you, you can go ahead with small claims, you will see how I slap your claim left right center.

I am not going to pay you, Not a single cent for your lousy works.

S L Design Right??? I remember !! Thanks

Raymond Ong

reno talk 1.JPG

reno talk 2.JPG

reno talk 3.JPG

Edited by Raymond73

Its okay Mr Ong, didn't know we used nippon bodelac 9000 and you have changed a different tile at your house.

You have already live more than half a century and still being this way, no worries on our side, we already treated it as your birthday gift and wish you have got more potential jobs in the near future.

To be continued... your 2nd number, owner (wife), T@nia, and son?

IMG-20180109-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180114-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180109-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180114-WA0000.jpg

Whatsapp-message-003.jpg

Whatsapp-message-007.jpg

Whatsapp-message-006.jpg

Whatsapp-message-005.jpg

Whatsapp-message-004.jpg

Whatsapp-message-003.jpg

Whatsapp-message-002.jpg

Whatsapp-message-001.jpg

Edited by savlim

I am 1 of those unfortunate house owner having the misfortune of getting this company's service. We engaged Green Apple (apparently he has a few co. Names to go with) to do our 2 toilets, 1 kitchen and some home improvements works that cost 26k.

To date, been almost 3mths and work are still not done and workmanship is terrible!! He refused to do correction works, lousy cornices, lousy painting. Wrong cabinet design and no cabinet table top done after 2mths!!. We instructed him to cease work and engaged another contractor to complete the job. He has caused much stress increase our expenditures by his delay as we need to rent another place while our house is under reno. According to him, my place is a piece of cake kinda renovation, it turns out to be a piece of **** now.

Please avoid engaging Green Apple, Howly Engineering and lord knows what other names he might use.

He is such an arrogant son of a toot!!

Can dm me if you want to see pictures of my badly done house.

Totally agree, now I found out I was not the only person wish to lodge a complain against Raymond Ong, all I could say, he was totally not honest when it comes to 'money topic', hence I wish to caution those who come across him, please "deal at your own risk."

Edited by Floralie

Wow! He sure still dare to carry out his scheming business after he left several homeowners stranded with incomplete reno works due to his irresponsible attitude!! BEWARE homeowners! Stay away from a contractor named Raymond Ong and it seems he’s still using his old numbers. He gave us 4 months of **** and left us stranded and told his sub-contractor that they are doing his house. End up they came knocking on our door with court summons claiming payment. We had to lodge a police report in case other Contractors come knocking our doors for payment and even his China worker kept calling us complaining he has not paid them whereas we have paid a huge sum of upfront cash to him but he left our house like a war zone. This guy definitely very cunning n on top of it we are still trying to overcome our plumbing and tiling issues.

Edited by Deeyana

I was scammed by Raymond Ong too.. but I have gotten the tribunal order under small claims. Going to file to court shortly.. he is really a loser. Someone who has no integrity and a despicable scammer. He even outrage a secondary two modesty when he was 34 and was in prison for a year. His dad also no different from him. He allowed his son Raymond to use his business to cheat homeowners and claimed he has lost touch of his son few years back. So is his mom.