Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Hanna

5A resale flat with a budget (without ID)

Hi Hanna

Love the look of your new home.

I've recently got a resale too and was hoping if you could PM me your contractor's contact.

Also, how much was the budget for this renovation and what was the lead time for it?

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

On 7/13/2018 at 10:37 PM, Hanna said:

Hi all, 

due to overwhelming request for contractor’s contact, please ask only if you are renovating soon. If you are just here to look-look see-see or still have many more months to receive your keys, you may pm me later when the date is nearer. 

Thank you :) 

Hi Hanna, 

My wife and I already got our keys to our reslae 5Rm. Please share with me your pakcik's contact? I'm hoping to start renovation asap and be able to move in before the new year.

Pm can be sent to isaaclzp@gmail.com

Thanks loads Hanna! Cheers!

On 7/13/2018 at 10:37 PM, Hanna said:

Hi all, 

due to overwhelming request for contractor’s contact, please ask only if you are renovating soon. If you are just here to look-look see-see or still have many more months to receive your keys, you may pm me later when the date is nearer. 

Thank you :) 

As Salam Hannah,

We will be collecting our keys this coming 20th hence rushing to look for contractors, I hope you dont mind sharing the contact number of yours. my email is deelising@gmail.com

Thank you in advance. :)