Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoi

Zhi Seng Building Construction

Has anyone here engaged the renovation works of "Zhi Seng Building Construction" (Blk 75 Commonwealth Drive)?

The male boss seems quite frank and friendly.

Your verdicts, please... Need to know about their workmanship.

:dancingqueen:

Edited by aoi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My colleague recommended them. They did her parents' home recently and also her new home. I'm also thinking of getting a quote from them. Should be pretty reliable. :bangwall:

oh i see :bleah:

consulted them recently, a very honest and reliable bunch of people.

got to know their webbie @ http://www.zhiseng.com.sg/

their shop has computer-linked CCTV monitoring system to frequently check on their own factory in Eunos.

i am likely to engage them, as price is reasonable and materials are good quality. my hubbie likes their upfront honesty and friendliness.

Edited by aoi

My renovation was done by Zhi Seng. Overall i am happy with their service and workmanship. But, not the carpentry work. It's not upto my standard.

yah, carpentry work is one of the most crucial issues in all renovations.

if their wood is cheap type, the problem is that the kitchen cabinet or built-in wardrobe may not last long.

and then have to tear down and waste money to change the carpentry items, in future when damaged or deteriorated.

Edited by aoi

yah! i agree with you.

Hi being there and talk to the boss, very friendly and easy to talk.

Very patient, show me cctv also.

Very impressive.

The id (shanghai guy) also very patient bringing me around the showflats showing me their projects and their worksmanship.

Since I have already have on mind: Move in condition, I will have to go down again (probably a few weeks later) to talk again what I really want and hopefully can shortlisted him).

I got some quotes from them before and I must say I am not entirely impress with their attitude with regards to my unit.

I leave in AMK and work in Tampines during the time when I was seeking quotations.

Went down to their shop twice! Both times, we have to wait a good half hour to meet with their boss! Cos he forgot about our appointment.

Then when we got the quotes, a lot of things we asked for were not included in the quote. We heard great reviews from some of the forummers here, but we beg to differ.

They did a half hearted job doing our quotes. We were totally disappointed. Afraid of hidden costs, we decided to drop them off our list.

I got some quotes from them before and I must say I am not entirely impress with their attitude with regards to my unit.

I leave in AMK and work in Tampines during the time when I was seeking quotations.

Went down to their shop twice! Both times, we have to wait a good half hour to meet with their boss! Cos he forgot about our appointment.

Then when we got the quotes, a lot of things we asked for were not included in the quote. We heard great reviews from some of the forummers here, but we beg to differ.

They did a half hearted job doing our quotes. We were totally disappointed. Afraid of hidden costs, we decided to drop them off our list.

Hi GnM

Thanks for your info.

I went there only once,

the boss quote me but very general.

Asked me to hand written the price (saying it is confirm price).

But then it is very general cos never type out.

Hmmmm....I will just visit a few more other id then decide.

Hi GnM

Thanks for your info.

I went there only once,

the boss quote me but very general.

Asked me to hand written the price (saying it is confirm price).

But then it is very general cos never type out.

Hmmmm....I will just visit a few more other id then decide.

no problem.

Like I mentioned, he did a half hearted job when preparing our quotation.

You are right, it is very general. Too general in fact.

That is why we dropped them cos we are afraid later will have hidden costs that may amount to more than wat we originally intend cos these items are not in the quotation.

all the best in your search.

check out my blog if you need something to get you started. :dunno:

Hi..anyone got quotes from them recently? Anymore comments on their workmanship?

I met him in the office, just ask me to write down the items I want as he spell out the amount.

How can it be like that?

Half way, he asked his id to bring me to tanglin halt to view some of his units...impress by his carpentry work...tiles is ok, not bad.

Maybe I will call him again to ask him to quotation and not verbally tell me the price.

No standard lah.

hehe... thanks H4happy for the fast response..

Perhaps you might want to consider them to quote you officially to see how it goes?

hi AOI.. seems like you had used them for your flat..any photos/comments on the workmanship?Price?

hehe... thanks H4happy for the fast response..

Perhaps you might want to consider them to quote you officially to see how it goes?

hi AOI.. seems like you had used them for your flat..any photos/comments on the workmanship?Price?

Hi SAE

What they impress me most is their id (from china), very very helpful and very friendly...bring me around the units and see their end results.

He promised me that he will make sure all materials are in good materials.

Very impress!

But saw the boss sitting at blk25a........

Haha!! I have never met the boss before.. Hopefully will never meet la.. (reading from your comments).

We had asked them for quotes.. is always the chinese ID who attended to us and quote us.. but he will always go back to his 'lao ban' to confirm if can give discount or not la..

Waiting for them to come back to us for a lower quote...