Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenest

Time For Pre-school...what Is Good?

oh thx for the reply....that never really crossed my mind...great that u brought it up. definitely something to think about.

distance is also of question...dont want something too far

1st, visit the school. talk to the teacher. if u don't feel right. don't get.

when I look for playgroup for my son.

distance

time

teacher

don't get school that out of the way.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oh thx for the reply....that never really crossed my mind...great that u brought it up. definitely something to think about.

distance is also of question...dont want something too far

I believe the criteria is not so much about the cost, (assume budget is not as issue), but about which sch has similarly concerned parents.

End of the day, all schs wld offer the kid the opportunity to interact with other kids. However, I realise that this is the time where parents get to interact with each other, and subsequently, bonds are created among the parents, and this is where the friendship takes a life of it's own and the kids get a chance to play with each other outside of sch when the parents make special plans to meet. Thus, I believe.. is to find a sch where the profile of the parents are similar.

okeeeeeeeeeyyy so now the little baby has grown up and it is sooooooo time for school...

too young for nursery but i guess ok for playgroup lah...he needs the social interaction b4 turns out to be a brat!! :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004:

so parents out there who are.. experienced...i need ur input...what is good??

PCF or some super expensive alternative( which is it necessarily better?).

im really confused...so some help pls