Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xavier22

iPhone XS Max Unlocked with warranty

iPhone XS MAX comes in standard package

1 Year from date of activation Warranty by Apple!

Unlocked to any network,

BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED

IN MINT CONDITION WITH ALL ACCESSORIES,

WHATSAPP NO. +1 (336) 365-3476 OR E-MAIL: xamonsh@hotmail.com. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK.

s-l1600 (12).jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

From my point of view and experience iPhone XS Max is unique and interesting to have in your pocket. 11 version has Liquid Retina IPS LCD and XS Max has Super Retina OLED that makes a gape between them, but HDR10 has previous version so screen quality on content will be higher. That all is good, thing is wireless charger that says welcome to present technology finishes debate for 11 version. Apple claims that their glass screen has durability that no one can compete, and yet this summer I had my phone had accident and the screen shattered badly. I knew it will cost me a lot of money. BreakFixNow I found via google, and they fixed soon after, with price I was happy about. Now I have special case (hard steel) to be sure next time it will not repeat. They have ultimately all reasons to when to change battery and how to use it for longer usage.