Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vessel

Vessel Love Ship

hi guys,

Juz to share some pic of my house... next week should be able to hand over i guess...dunno if my pic abit too big...will share more foto...hehe

WIW

WIW.jpg

Master toilet

mastertoilettemperedglass.jpg

Living rm

livingrmfacingstorerm.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchenfacingdining.jpg

Dining light

dininglight.jpg

Edited by Vessel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow went thru abit of cleaning on weekend.. it was a tough job.... keep telling them not to use my master bedroom toilet yet keep using... use tape to tape it ... also taken out.. wow kau...

found lot of defects.... ayo... veri tired.... when see the defects **** dishearted... so the design nice yet got chip here and there.... our kitchen door is the WORST of all... every1 see it say it veri ugly.... the whole hse is spolit by it... sigh... getting the contr to change it...

this afternn dining table and coffee table deliver by RED apple arrived.... everything is fine.. and in gd condition, as per my wife description... delivery was early and no defects... i haven check it myself yet... so finger cross..hope it realli turn out good .... tonight will check it out...

Edited by Vessel

wow went thru abit of cleaning on weekend.. it was a tough job.... keep telling them not to use my master bedroom toilet yet keep using... use tape to tape it ... also taken out.. wow kau...

found lot of defects.... ayo... veri tired.... when see the defects **** dishearted... so nice.. then got abit chip here and there.... our kitchen door is the WORST of all... every1 see it say it veri ugly.... the whole hse is spolit by it... sigh... getting the contr to change it...

after dining table and coffee table deliver by RED apple arrived.... everything is fine.. and in gd condition, as per my wife description... delivery was early and no defects... i haven check iy myself yet... finger cross.. tonight will check it out...

Hey i like your toilet tiles! Nice!!

Pls post your dining table and coffee table condition! I ordered a sofa and coffee table from red apple too and have read many unfavourable reviews in the forum so eager to know how their delivery and quality..:sport-smiley-004:

Hey i like your toilet tiles! Nice!!

Pls post your dining table and coffee table condition! I ordered a sofa and coffee table from red apple too and have read many unfavourable reviews in the forum so eager to know how their delivery and quality..:sport-smiley-004:

thanks... hear from my wife is that the quality is good... and is showroom condition... no defects.... will take a pic tonight and upload... i also been calling to chase them for delivery... keep calling to remind them and i have push the delivery 1 mth b4 so that in any case they delay i still got time for it... haha...still got sofa have not deliver.... next week then deliver.. will monitor from there....

thanks... hear from my wife is that the quality is good... and is showroom condition... no defects.... will take a pic tonight and upload... i also been calling to chase them for delivery... keep calling to remind them and i have push the delivery 1 mth b4 so that in any case they delay i still got time for it... haha...still got sofa have not deliver.... next week then deliver.. will monitor from there....

Looking forward to your update!! !!

Hi Hi...

Sealy - hotel deluxe- $2339

Where did u buy yr mattress?

hi i bought it at taka.. using taka credit card got $15% discount.... :jawdrop:

Update... went dwn to check out the dining table and coffee table.. to my surprise.. everything is in order.. onli got 1 defects which is the coffee table drawer part there didnt screw properly.. and they did told my wife that they will fix it up at the next delivery... hmm... not bad....

attached is the foto...

Dining table - can become round table

Diningtable.jpg

Coffee table

coffeetable.jpg

Dining chair

diningchair.jpg

next is some of other pic...

customise bed frame

masterbedroomdone.jpg

customise TV console at master room

masterTVconsole.jpg

common toilet

commontoiletbasin.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchendone.jpg

The ugliest kitchen door- going to get contr to chge it..

Kitchendoor.jpg

Ceiling fan

Ceilingfan.jpg

sori for the poor resolution.. coz it was taken during night fall and using flash will be too bright... hehe

Edited by Vessel

Hey I got the same coffee table! haha...but ours will be in white....Glad to hear that goods delivered are in good condition! Btw, which red apple did you go to? The one at IMM or Sungei Kadut?

Love your toilet tiles too! very nice and cozy feel! :jawdrop:

Really envy those of you who can change your tiles.. :jawdrop:

Edited by Air

Hey I got the same coffee table! haha...but ours will be in white....Glad to hear that goods delivered are in good condition! Btw, which red apple did you go to? The one at IMM or Sungei Kadut?

Love your toilet tiles too! very nice and cozy feel! :jawdrop:

Really envy those of you who can change your tiles.. :jawdrop:

same plc as u bought.. serve by a saleman name kenny.... haha so concidence.. we have the same design but diff color..... it the saleman that recommend...u got the coffee table for free right?? i need to pay le...

same plc as u bought.. serve by a saleman name kenny.... haha so concidence.. we have the same design but diff color..... it the saleman that recommend...u got the coffee table for free right?? i need to pay le...

Haha we were served by Kenny too! The service there is not bad. Yup got the coffee table for free cos we demand for free together with the sofa....hehe....post your sofa pic! We might have the same one too!! haha...

I like your bedframe too! how much did you pay for that?

Edited by Air

Haha we were served by Kenny too! The service there is not bad. Yup got the coffee table for free cos we demand for free together with the sofa....hehe....post your sofa pic! We might have the same one too!! haha...

I like your bedframe too! how much did you pay for that?

haiz... i did request but turn dwn by him... sofa this sat then deliver.. but think sure got abit of delay de...

my bed frame did at $950 with the side table too.. quite exp hor??

haiz... i did request but turn dwn by him... sofa this sat then deliver.. but think sure got abit of delay de...

my bed frame did at $950 with the side table too.. quite exp hor??

Actually he asked his boss...duno called Andrew or what...forgot liao....and he said ok.....haha....ok let me know your sofa condition too!

I think 950 is quite ok...yours is pvc cushioned headboard?....i got my bedframe at sealy for 899 without side tables....so yours is quite agood deal....cos side tables not cheap.....so far the ones we see cost 300 and above each...so headache....so expensive....

Actually he asked his boss...duno called Andrew or what...forgot liao....and he said ok.....haha....ok let me know your sofa condition too!

I think 950 is quite ok...yours is pvc cushioned headboard?....i got my bedframe at sealy for 899 without side tables....so yours is quite agood deal....cos side tables not cheap.....so far the ones we see cost 300 and above each...so headache....so expensive....

ya lo.. i Lu gi le... pay for coffee table.. mayb i call and tell kenny.. how come other got free coffee table... i dun have... double standard... btw.. how much is ur sofa?? izit L shape kind?? mine is 2 seated leather le...

i thou outside some selling onli $1.1k at most for bed frame with side table... mine is veri simple 1... some below the bed still can have drawer or storage etc... my contr dun wan to do for mi... sad... think my headrest is PVC or leather i think.. didnt realli go touch it.. shld be PVC..

haiz.. went dwn yday nite.. .seem like there still alot of minor defects not done.. even not cleaning up those cement stain.. sian.... all things said to them not done... all touch up is also not nice.... LOUSY.... sigh.... maybe taking half day to meet up and tell them all defects... wall screed abit here and there.. become even worst... think have to screed the whole wall liao...

Edited by Vessel

ya lo.. i Lu gi le... pay for coffee table.. mayb i call and tell kenny.. how come other got free coffee table... i dun have... double standard... btw.. how much is ur sofa?? izit L shape kind?? mine is 2 seated leather le...

i thou outside some selling onli $1.1k at most for bed frame with side table... mine is veri simple 1... some below the bed still can have drawer or storage etc... my contr dun wan to do for mi... sad... think my headrest is PVC or leather i think.. didnt realli go touch it.. shld be PVC..

Haha maybe the boss that day in good mood so decided to let us have the coffee table FOC...but now kinda regret though....we wanted to get another coffee table cos it doesn't really suit our house theme....we bought too early le....ya my sofa is L-shaped one...