Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vessel

Vessel Love Ship

Haha maybe the boss that day in good mood so decided to let us have the coffee table FOC...but now kinda regret though....we wanted to get another coffee table cos it doesn't really suit our house theme....we bought too early le....ya my sofa is L-shaped one...

how much is ur sofa?? called them and say u wanna chge the coffee table lo.. leather or fabric??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi guys,

Juz to share some pic of my house... next week should be able to hand over i guess...dunno if my pic abit too big...will share more foto...hehe

Dining light

dininglight.jpg

GOOD taste for your dining light, cos we got the same as well :bangwall:

how much is ur sofa?? called them and say u wanna chge the coffee table lo.. leather or fabric??

My sofa is 1688, half leather...initially we bargained to 1488 then the boss said ok...then my fiance geh kiang go say price remain at 1688 but throw in coffee table free.....then the boss thought for a while then agreed lor...now regret ah....ya we told them we want to change to another coffee table but they say need to top up....so now see how lor... :bangwall:

GOOD taste for your dining light, cos we got the same as well :bow:

wow.. hehe it my wife who insist want this light... we search alot of plc then get it at veri gd price... hehe how much u got ur??

My sofa is 1688, half leather...initially we bargained to 1488 then the boss said ok...then my fiance geh kiang go say price remain at 1688 but throw in coffee table free.....then the boss thought for a while then agreed lor...now regret ah....ya we told them we want to change to another coffee table but they say need to top up....so now see how lor... :sport-smiley-004:

no wonder can get FOC coffee table... we bargain from $1688 to $1300 so cannot FOC coffee table.. hehe... somemore is full leather... their coffee table all is the same price de... u try to go dwn then talk to them... sure can chge de.. the most exp is abt $350 but that is b4 we bargain lah...

hmm.. i think we getting the same design sofa le.. hehe

wow.. hehe it my wife who insist want this light... we search alot of plc then get it at veri gd price... hehe how much u got ur??

no wonder can get FOC coffee table... we bargain from $1688 to $1300 so cannot FOC coffee table.. hehe... somemore is full leather... their coffee table all is the same price de... u try to go dwn then talk to them... sure can chge de.. the most exp is abt $350 but that is b4 we bargain lah...

hmm.. i think we getting the same design sofa le.. hehe

Ahh.....can bargain to 1300 ah?!?! :dancingqueen: !!

but think sofa should be different from yours lah..cos mine is 3 seater leh.....it's the one with the stitchings pattern one....then the person told us is half leather, not full leather leh... :bangwall:

Actually me got the same dining light as well....hehe...but mine is rectangular shape, not round....and i put it at my bar counter....:P

Edited by Air

Ahh.....can bargain to 1300 ah?!?! :dancingqueen: !!

but think sofa should be different from yours lah..cos mine is 3 seater leh.....it's the one with the stitchings pattern one....then the person told us is half leather, not full leather leh... :bangwall:

Actually me got the same dining light as well....hehe...but mine is rectangular shape, not round....and i put it at my bar counter....:P

mine wat fabric .. but we chge to leather ....hmm.. seem like this light is commonly like by alot of ppl... haha....

did u do tempered glass door?? i wanna chge my kitchen door le...

Edited by Vessel

mine wat fabric .. but we chge to leather ....hmm.. seem like this light is commonly like by alot of ppl... haha....

did u do tempered glass door?? i wanna chge my kitchen door le...

I have frosted tempered glass doors for both my toilets..but no door for kitchen...had initially wanted a clear glass door but later took it out cos we dun foresee any heavy cooking and besides, even if we have door, we will leave it open most of the time...so having a door is quite waste $$...some more my kitchen so pathetically small, no space to swing open to door....so we decided to forgo the door....save $500 like that... :(

I have frosted tempered glass doors for both my toilets..but no door for kitchen...had initially wanted a clear glass door but later took it out cos we dun foresee any heavy cooking and besides, even if we have door, we will leave it open most of the time...so having a door is quite waste $$...some more my kitchen so pathetically small, no space to swing open to door....so we decided to forgo the door....save $500 like that... :P

hehe... i now gonna chge my kitchen door to tempered glass door... i thou no door for kitchen also.. but my wife wan it.. even thou we seldom cook but once a while parent sure come up wanna cook 1... so do it lo...my kitchen is also veri small...

**** it... Red apple delay delivery of my sofa.... it suppose to be 12 may .. but no phone call to say it delay... call them keep saying container not here yet... call the saleman kenny... propose to send mi a set of sofa to sit 1st.. till the new sofa arrived.... no way i wan the sofa... ask for discount then say will call back.. no new from him....

called yday he say will call mi back by 7pm... till 6.30pm no call.. call up the showroom cant get thru... ****...

will call them today... :bangwall:

**** it... Red apple delay delivery of my sofa.... it suppose to be 12 may .. but no phone call to say it delay... call them keep saying container not here yet... call the saleman kenny... propose to send mi a set of sofa to sit 1st.. till the new sofa arrived.... no way i wan the sofa... ask for discount then say will call back.. no new from him....

called yday he say will call mi back by 7pm... till 6.30pm no call.. call up the showroom cant get thru... ****...

will call them today... :)

Wow serious?!?! Getting worried now...update on your progress with them...

Wow serious?!?! Getting worried now...update on your progress with them...

ya will update... so how ur handling over?? mine still have a outstanding defects not clear yet... sian.... show so pic le... hehe

update: called up kenny in the morning and he told mi shipment might delay abt 2 weeks.. i was like ...wat... 2 weeks.... then he say give him till 3pm to confirm the shipment.. i told him if no called by 3pm and shipment is delay... i will cancel the deal. He panic liao.. haha

2.35pm kenny called. Say tmr will deliver the sofa to mi.. lucky... at least wont delay too long.. will wait again to c how the condition.

Edited by Vessel

ya will update... so how ur handling over?? mine still have a outstanding defects not clear yet... sian.... show so pic le... hehe

Mine also pending some defects to settle lor....ya lor v sian one hor....now that reno almost finished le, though it's just pending few days to rectify defects, that few days seem like eternity.....

Have just finished my spray paint floor tiles too....not satisfied cos colour v ugly....haiz....hv to fork out $$ to re-spray again.... !!

Will show pics once everything swee swee....

:)

update: called up kenny in the morning and he told mi shipment might delay abt 2 weeks.. i was like ...wat... 2 weeks.... then he say give him till 3pm to confirm the shipment.. i told him if no called by 3pm and shipment is delay... i will cancel the deal. He panic liao.. haha

2.35pm kenny called. Say tmr will deliver the sofa to mi.. lucky... at least wont delay too long.. will wait again to c how the condition.

Aiyoh how come delay?? They nvr inform u first ah?? the sofa you paid how many percent deposit?? But even if cancel the deal, deposit also cannot be refunded right?? I paid 50% deposit leh..

How's your sofa now? Delivered liao? Show some pics leh...hehe :jawdrop:

Mine also pending some defects to settle lor....ya lor v sian one hor....now that reno almost finished le, though it's just pending few days to rectify defects, that few days seem like eternity.....

Have just finished my spray paint floor tiles too....not satisfied cos colour v ugly....haiz....hv to fork out $$ to re-spray again.... ;)

Will show pics once everything swee swee....

:(

Aiyoh how come delay?? They nvr inform u first ah?? the sofa you paid how many percent deposit?? But even if cancel the deal, deposit also cannot be refunded right?? I paid 50% deposit leh..

How's your sofa now? Delivered liao? Show some pics leh...hehe :P

aya be prepared for delay.. nobody inform mi lo.. i have to take the initative to call them.. i paid 40%. that is enough to cover my dining and coffee table $$.. hehe

sofa this afternn will delivered, have got my wife and my parents to be at the hse to check the sofa hope it goes well.

updated... no pics.. camera taken away by my brother in law to camp..

sofa arrived in great condition... onli timing is veri late.. delivery time is 2-4pm.. 5.15pm then reach...have deliver wat is promise and rectify my coffee table drawer screw.. overall 4 star to the furniture and 3 star to their service.

will update more final pic when i got my camera back..mayb i al the veri heng... hehe