Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
haiser

Battery Operated Candles

Anybody known where to buy Battery operated candle, I saw it was sell a few month ago at Marina Square Home Fix Exhibition (out-store sale). Please help, Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anybody known where to buy Battery operated candle, I saw it was sell a few month ago at Marina Square Home Fix Exhibition (out-store sale). Please help, Thanks

I know that Philips has something like that. Comes in either 1s or 3s. Can try Harvey Norman or Best Denki...have seen them before. Good luck!

I know that Philips has something like that. Comes in either 1s or 3s. Can try Harvey Norman or Best Denki...have seen them before. Good luck!

They sell the battery operated candles at HomeFix DIY stores.

Not cheap though as i remember.

Guest myra
They sell the battery operated candles at HomeFix DIY stores.

Not cheap though as i remember.

Are they the ones that flicker randomly? Those resembles real candles though

saw at Courts Tampines, Phillips ~$99 for 3 sticks and the base (charger) wow....

ya, they are very nice, flickles like real candles. But $99 can buy really alot alot of real candles.

The price has dropped to $69 in some places for the set of 3 with charger. There's another individual candle with square glass, can't remember how much it cost, but it looks weird with the word "Philips" printed on the glasss..

The price has dropped to $69 in some places for the set of 3 with charger. There's another individual candle with square glass, can't remember how much it cost, but it looks weird with the word "Philips" printed on the glasss..

Hi Lawry,

care to share some of the places where u saw it selling for $69?

Wan to get some leh.

ckoonyin, it's selling at Carrefour for $69, last checked 2 days ago.

Earlier, it came as a package, $99 for that set and they bundled with a motion censor led light, and 8 batteries. I wanted to get that motion censor light. haha.

It was selling at $16.90 for 1 day, I didn't buy because there was a long queue, price went back up to $19.90 the next day. -_-

ckoonyin, it's selling at Carrefour for $69, last checked 2 days ago.

Earlier, it came as a package, $99 for that set and they bundled with a motion censor led light, and 8 batteries. I wanted to get that motion censor light. haha.

It was selling at $16.90 for 1 day, I didn't buy because there was a long queue, price went back up to $19.90 the next day. -_-

really?! ok time to go down to get 1 liao.........but......eh.............like not much use also leh...........hmmmm

Hahahah, it's definitely a "want" and not a "need".

You have to decide for yourself, where it can fit in your house and what purpose it serves or what difference it makes for you. :P

Alternatively, a few candle holders with candles from IKEA will create a similar effect too. :)