Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cow28

Contacts for Builders - 2storey extension

On 1/9/2021 at 8:50 AM, ZZEC said:

6 months into my 8 months of A&A, so far I would say my builder is a decent and easy to work with guy. Quotation was the among the better side. Can contact Vincent (Rich Element)

(I got quotes from 3E, Morningside, The carpenters + 3 other builders whose name I can’t recall) 

Sharing cos we really think he’s a nice guy so far. #NotSponsored #NotAffiliated

Hi! Can you pm me the details of the contractor? Am looking to do A&A oso

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

6 months into my 8 months of A&A, so far I would say my builder is a decent and easy to work with guy. Quotation was the among the better side. Can contact Vincent (Rich Element)

(I got quotes from 3E, Morningside, The carpenters + 3 other builders whose name I can’t recall) 

Sharing cos we really think he’s a nice guy so far. #NotSponsored #NotAffiliated

Hi, how is yr A&A so far? Could you pls PM me his contact as I wish to do A&A for my terrace

Hi zzec, any update on yr a&a?

wish to build new home as well

On 8/24/2021 at 10:59 AM, JuniorSacai said:

Hello,

What is the current status of your home? Plz also share contact with me thx as I wish to compare the ones I gathered as well

Hi, are you still looking for builder?