Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Electric Clothes Hang System

Anyone bought this before?? Can share your experience?? Any recommendations to buy a quality clothes hang system with good after sales service in case spoil at the best price?? :( Thinking of buying it but hear some people say the motor not durable and spoils easily..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No lah... U are not the only one... there is a topic on this.. U can do a search...

Installation of the remote control laundry hanger system...

Lower down to hang clothing...taken with the light on ...

img02436lz.th.jpg

after hanging bring back to the top for airing or when not in use...

img02254kg.th.jpg

No lah... U are not the only one... there is a topic on this.. U can do a search...

Installation of the remote control laundry hanger system...

Lower down to hang clothing...taken with the light on ...

ya ya ya, this is the one.. anyways, i buy today liao.. i need feedback from current users if its good to use, spoil easily etc lor..

i find the search function very difficult to use lei coz it doesn't find those words as joint but separate words so a lot of non-related search results turns up.. or do u have a more effective way for me to do a search?? :dunno:

Edited by LinDa

I use it for about a year already... so far so good... but have to take care of the light... It can't on for too long... I only told after it spoiled when I on it for the whole night...

Here is the link...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...+control+hanger

As for the search function... oh ... I thought only I am facing the problem...

Normally what I will do is filter by member's name...

Eg... I just search for "remote control hanger"... It came out 14 pages... but once I filter by my name... only 1 page ...

Edited by HSH21

I use it for about a year already... so far so good... but have to take care of the light... It can't on for too long... I only told after it spoiled when I on it for the whole night...

As for the search function... oh ... I thought only I am facing the problem...

Normally what I will do is filter by member's name...

Eg... I just search for "remote control hanger"... It came out 14 pages... but once I filter by my name... only 1 page ...

haha, but sometimes if i doing random search also don't know whose name to filter by lei.. i also thot i'm e only do-do bird, now i know i'm not alone.. hopefully they can improve the search function!! :notti:

Edited by LinDa

My friend just installed a remote-controlled laundry system for his apartment at Quartz, looks very impressive. He got it from Ezzi Living and made in Korea. I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. :)

This is the website www.ezziliving.com.sg

ya ya ya, this is the one.. anyways, i buy today liao.. i need feedback from current users if its good to use, spoil easily etc lor..

i find the search function very difficult to use lei coz it doesn't find those words as joint but separate words so a lot of non-related search results turns up.. or do u have a more effective way for me to do a search?? :)

My friend just installed a remote-controlled laundry system for his apartment at Quartz, looks very impressive. He got it from Ezzi Living and made in Korea. I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. :)

This is the website www.ezziliving.com.sg

Hi, how much you pay for it that time and how long is the warranty?

Hmmm....can't quite recall, around $700 I think, so not cheap. Recently had to change one of the parts (had to pay for this) which controls the push-out movement after 5 years but other than that, I did not have any problem with it the last few years. If I remember correctly, the warranty is 1 year.

Hi, how much you pay for it that time and how long is the warranty?

Hmmm....can't quite recall, around $700 I think, so not cheap. Recently had to change one of the parts (had to pay for this) which controls the push-out movement after 5 years but other than that, I did not have any problem with it the last few years. If I remember correctly, the warranty is 1 year.

Hi,

Thanks for the info but looking years back ard $700 is not cheap,now prices might go up already. Wonder any bros or sis installed this system lately or their latest prices?

Hi,

Thanks for the info but looking years back ard $700 is not cheap,now prices might go up already. Wonder any bros or sis installed this system lately or their latest prices?

i got my iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) from woei lee for $690... i went to imm warehouse area to take a look at the actual system and also played with it... like it very much as it required no strength to move the poles with heavy laundry up... i just have it installed 2 months ago... so far so good...

iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) with lights

DSC00821.jpg

Control the movement (up & down) with remote control

DSC00822.jpg

This is the lowest that it can go

DSC00823.jpg

i got my iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) from woei lee for $690... i went to imm warehouse area to take a look at the actual system and also played with it... like it very much as it required no strength to move the poles with heavy laundry up... i just have it installed 2 months ago... so far so good...

iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) with lights

DSC00821.jpg

Control the movement (up & down) with remote control

DSC00822.jpg

This is the lowest that it can go

DSC00823.jpg

Hi,thanks for the photo upload. It sure looks cool with remote and light features ;)

Hey,

I am using this system too.. got it at $690!! =)

So easy to use n no need me to pull.... my kids love it too.. cos can see it go up n down!! haha