Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yenfong

Resale Application Not Submitted By Seller Agent. How?

One of friend case:

Resale application not submitted by seller agent......

bcoz he claim that he have not found a new house for the seller yet

so cannot submit...and its delaying my purchase....how?how to punish him??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
One of friend case:

Resale application not submitted by seller agent......

bcoz he claim that he have not found a new house for the seller yet

so cannot submit...and its delaying my purchase....how?how to punish him??

For HDB case, on the option, there will be a xx days mention for application to be submitted.

If the xx days have exceeded, then you can claim against the seller for delays.

This happened to me also.

Accordingly, if no appt is made with HDB after xx days after the signing of the sales agreement, the agreement is considered null and void. So what will happened to your friend is that during the 1st appt, the agent will ask him/her to sign another new sales application with a changed date.

As I was told, if I refused to sign the new sales agreement, I will be considered to have voided the agreement and at most can get back 2 x my deposit only.

Did the seller convey their intention when you signed the OTP? Are you represented by any agent? If so, let your agent do the talking and pushing (that's y we paid). Let your intention be known to the seller that you aren't pleased of the delay and will like for the 1st appointment date to be xxx.

I do not know what has transpired during OTP. But I would talk to my agent first, look through the contract to see if any deadline is mentioned. Have to sign by both parties to establish if I have case. Else, may have to just wait till the max xx days for submission.

How long has it been?

We have the same problem.

The seller's agent did submit the application but we think requested for a late 1st appointment. We agreed to pay him 1% for doing the paper work during OTP but now feel that he does not really represent us and would like to hire another agent. He said we cannot hire another agent because we signed the paper, we have to pay him even if we are unhappy with his service. Is that true? Should we not pay the above valuation price so that the seller will be upset with him?