Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
osrsgoldcheap

Blizzard banned 75,000 World of Warcraft Classic accounts for botters

All long, Blizzard has been severely cracking down on cheating in World of Warcraft and the Classic to eliminate any unfair behavior in the game.

Since the release of WOW Classic last August, players have focused more on the "new" game, with a lot of bots. Blizzard has detected that the long-standing botters in the game have seriously damaged the game and virtual economy, then took corresponding measures.

Last week, Blizzard banned 74,000 WOW accounts in the Americas, Oceania and Europe regions, all of which have violated the End-User License Agreement of Blizzard.

Owners of these banned accounts purchase additional services from stores outside the game or automated tools to obtain in-game resources faster or even kill enemies. Usually, they take much less time to level up than ordinary players, which is unfair for those who spend much time farming in the game.

Then, Blizzard updated some suspicious activity that might cause the account to be banned.

1.Blizzard will ban accounts after clearly identifying a botter.

2.Blizzard examines date manually when not able to definitively identify a botter to decide on whether to ban or not.

3.Legitimate players that appear as botters to others.

4.Banned botters popping back up with the same name.

It is extremely difficult for Blizzard to check out all the cheating in WOW Classic, but once any botter is detected, it will immediately ban the account and close any way of accessing WOW Classic.

Not only in WOW Classic, all cheating or means are illegal in any game, unless it is allowed to trade outside the game. In order to better protect the rights and interests of legitimate players, Blizzard will adopt more advanced technology means to detect botters.

On wowclassicgp.com, it could provide more services related to WOW Classic to make you play better, and there is also a WOW Classic Gold page, which is completely done by real men and deliver in a reasonable way, not causing any risk for the account to be banned.

You are still advised to spend reasonably and keep the entire game fair enough for everyone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Great news, when I played WoW, never used cheats because it's like winning a running marathon in a jet suit. They should ban people because 75,000 means nothing compared to the loses they can have if cheaters will be ignored and let loose to do their cheating schemes.

Ha-ha, wow classic is attacked by lazy peons from 90s~2000s, who are stalkers now and do chaos in classic realms. Few days ago watched some gameplay videos  on YouTube with Shadowland patch involved and I can tell the difference with classics is astonishing. Don’t want to purchase monthly subscriptions anymore, this game will never end, they just withdraw all your cash, because that's how Blizzard company has millions and billions of dollars. For me rocket league trading  game is much closer to my preferences, and after purchasing some skins and items to this game it’s even more interesting. Some weekly nice prizes are also present. But the most important is gameplay and stable huge online world of players.

Yes, well they did that I remember getting very annoyed when I saw boots on different servers that sold gold or different items for real money and the worst that people buy. A long time ago, they had to do this, because sometimes it was impossible that it was spamming messages privately for many. As a general rule, I don't understand how blizzard could have avoided this.I also used wow boosting once, and I only lost money, and I never got the gold and items I wanted, and I've never used such a boost genre in any game since. I used only from the official pages and so on.

Man, how the **** could they actually ban 75.000 users at once! They are even worse than steam! Gabe just doesn't give a **** about anti-cheat systems, especially for a counterstrike. And once a year, more than 10.000 gamers receive a vac ban! And the worst part is that half of them are crystal clean! Why the **** do they keep doing it like that! If you want to see how cheats really work, check it out. I also received a couple of bans from both steam and blizzard. Though, I never cheated on any of their games.

I've always been attracted to free games, I don't like putting money into these things. The free worldle will win your heart. It is very addictive and will easily brighten up your gray everyday life. It is one of my favorite games.