Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Hi Ekardo, I bought from IMM. My sales staff was Maggie Ang. She's very nice lah. Always help me call up and check, and will call me back... She said she will let me know about the new delivery date and try to arrange for me on 13 Aug. Cos she said weekday delivery is more accurate. I will be at home on that day anyways... So, waiting. The stool is very good though. Very comfortable & cool looking. Too bad, the service sucks.

My sales staff is also Maggie Ang. ya, so far im satisfied with her service la. but like the earliest post said that's before sales service. Delivery's on 25 Aug, a saturday. I hope with finger crossed that they dont mess it up.

Edited by Angelwrath

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My sales staff is also Maggie Ang. ya, so far im satisfied with her service la. but like the earliest post said that's before sales service. Delivery's on 25 Aug, a saturday. I hope with finger crossed that they dont mess it up.

I'm supposedly getting my sofa and coffee table this sat.....haiz..praying hard...so stressful...

show us some photos??

I bought the following set..

diningyl0.jpg

I exchanged my tv console and dresser in the living and bedroom set for that living room separator ($899) behind ur dining table. worth it ma?

wah angelwrath, that one is $899. a bit expensive leh. How long is it? 3 doors only? but it's nice. Separator, means the backing is also very nice?

Ekardo, your dining table and sofa are cool. I also like another dining table, i think it's just beside yours. Their furnitures are good, but the service & condition is worrying.

Maggie is nice. At least she will try to follow up for us, call the delivery department etc. She won't promise to follow up, and don't call back. She just called me today, as promised. She said they have placed another order for me and hope to deliver it to me in 3 weeks' time. She will call me again. She's good. I think she knows her company also got problem. At least she won't try to avoid us. I will take photo and upload when I am free k?

After I get my stool, I'm not going to buy from them anymore. It's just too stressful.

Ekardo, how much is your sofa? They got charge u gst or give discount? how about the dining set. U get 4 or 6 chairs/seater?

my sales is sophia..

I paid $1600 for the sofa...which I think it's expensive...but since it's huge, and have storage space..I thot it's worth it..

the dining table is $1100..

very expensive right ??

Ekardo, $1100 with 6 seats or 4? I know they can let u choose the 2-seater bench, plus 4 chairs $1100. If it's 6, it is reasonable leh. But if it's only 4 seater, meaning 1 bench plus 2 chairs, it is very expensive. They quoted me $1100 for 6 seater.

I don't know how to upload the photo of my stool here... :dunno:

Edited by haruko

to upload your pic..

go to imageshack.us

then upload your pic...then copy the link here.. :deal:

as for the dining set, mine was only a bench with 2 chairs :(!:)!

i am cheated ?

wah angelwrath, that one is $899. a bit expensive leh. How long is it? 3 doors only? but it's nice. Separator, means the backing is also very nice?

Ekardo, your dining table and sofa are cool. I also like another dining table, i think it's just beside yours. Their furnitures are good, but the service & condition is worrying.

Maggie is nice. At least she will try to follow up for us, call the delivery department etc. She won't promise to follow up, and don't call back. She just called me today, as promised. She said they have placed another order for me and hope to deliver it to me in 3 weeks' time. She will call me again. She's good. I think she knows her company also got problem. At least she won't try to avoid us. I will take photo and upload when I am free k?

After I get my stool, I'm not going to buy from them anymore. It's just too stressful.

Ekardo, how much is your sofa? They got charge u gst or give discount? how about the dining set. U get 4 or 6 chairs/seater?

ya, it's 3 doors but the left most cant be open de, cause there's an opening by the side. yup, both side looks the same. to change a tv console and dresser for it like abit bo hua. initially Maggie did ask me to top up a $100 somemore lor.

Oh Ekardo, erm... did u bargain with the sales staff? I remember when I went there, Maggie said she can charge me $1,100 & absorb gst for the dining table I wanted. Maybe yours is more expensive. The one I like is extendable, just beside yours. She told me I can choose 1 bench, and 4 chairs. If not, the price is $999 for 1 bench & 2 chairs but can further discount.

You go & ask Sofia whether can reduce lor. Since they have not delivered yet.

$1,600 for the sofa... ya, looks expensive. I bought a huge set from V Hive, 5 seater

hi there.

well this is for all of you who are getting things from redapple from imm.

i must say that red apple is worst then rotten apple.

the items thay have on display are very good.

if one is ready to wait for a long time,ready to take mistakes by the delivery ppl , sending of wrong items etc

then its o.k.... the sales i think dont get along well with the logistics.

Me and my wife got our self a sofa, dinning tabe, dinning char, tv console, and coffe table ..

well after two months we get the items.

the sofa is very nice and very good meterial but the L SHAPE we wanted they ordered it wrong so we are still waiting for the new one...

The dinning table the colour was wrong and then the frosted glass was very big...

so they got the new one after 4 days but then again the frost glass was bad.

so they got the glass again.....

some pics of what we got

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana...offeetable1.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana...diningtable.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana...7/tvconsole.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana.../Lshapesofa.jpg

Hi all,

It's me from the SG Bride forum, just realised the post is being deleted again!! Anyway, my issue with the rotten apple is still not settled yet.

Last week, they called and confirmed that all my items are in (i.e. the dining table and sofa) and asked to deliver to me. On Tue evening, they called my hubby and say they're reaching my place in half an hr without informing us of the delivery prior. When we told them we can only be home in 45mins or so, they insisted they wanted to wait for us. In the end, only the sofa was delivered and the dimensions are slightly off (40cm more in length than what we ordered). The delivery person say that the dimension is only counting the inner part of the sofa so adding the exterior will be bigger. We were so tired of arguing with them so just accepted it.

Then today supposed to deliver my dining table. This morning, the delivery dept called and say the wrong stock was delivered by the supplier!! When I told them the sales person confirmed that my items are in, the woman say they wouldn't know, seems like they nvr talk!! Then now, she want to offer me another model instead. If I still want the one that I ordered, I will have to wait and yet again, they don't know when's the delivery!!

I'm UTTERLY PISSED AND FRUSTRATED with this stupid company!! When I commented that I've also heard a lot of complaints about them, the woman from the delivery dept replied that some people just like to talk rubbish. Think I must take more extreme measures with them now, will probably go to CASE if they can't settle the issue by this week :furious:

shanndy..

how much did you pay for the dining set? I ordered the exact same one as yours..

pending for delivery on Aug11...keeping my finger cross that they are not going to deliver your rejected goods to me.

haruko, you think after settling payment, they will offer to give discount meh?

i doubt so lor..

I think this company really screwed..need to write to forum or get some TCS program to feature this rotten apple..

Shanndy, the sofa looks so cool. How much did u pay for all?

Ekardo, if they don't deliver by 11 Aug, u try demanding for compensation.

The person from rotten apple called me yesterday to say they can deliver the stool to me this Sat between 12-3pm, but I won't be home. So I suggested next Sat. I don't want to cancel my appointment just to wait for the rotten apple. In case they screw up again, waste my time.

Looks like their display set is better than any of those they deliver to us. Might as well buy display set from them. haha.

If anyone has contacts in the media, quickly go and do a write up. We are all victims who suffer from eating the rotten apple!