Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

keep us update with the news...

if you need, we can all gang up with our receipt...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
keep us update with the news...

if you need, we can all gang up with our receipt...

It's worrying to read this thread. I ordered a sofa and coffee table from the sungei kadut branch and delivery scheduled on 4 Aug. The salesman was pretty ok though....worried about the delivery now....hope nothing goes wrong....

hihi...

ya, thanks.. i will definitely make sure that all checks are carried out before payment... as for going down... its at Sungei Kadut... very far.... anyway, the salesman will still tell me that he has no control since shipment not here yet... :good:

anyone managed to get refunds?? i noe it is highly impossible though.. haiz...

tell them that if shipment not arrive on time.. and goods is delay for delivery.. u will complain to CASE and ask to compensate... be firm.. and argue back... if shipment is delay then y nobody call up and inform.. this show how well customer service is... complain to their manager or person in charge... scared them abit... best ask a guy to call... if u are a gal lah...

tell them that if shipment not arrive on time.. and goods is delay for delivery.. u will complain to CASE and ask to compensate... be firm.. and argue back... if shipment is delay then y nobody call up and inform.. this show how well customer service is... complain to their manager or person in charge... scared them abit... best ask a guy to call... if u are a gal lah...

no use calling case, I called up case purely because of the delivery issue I encounter with winter (same comp as Red apple) and I cited can the consumer refuse delivery of a item once the delivery date has been miss several time and the answer is no I will still have to accept the item even if its one month late.

Wat consumer can do is not to accept the order if its wrong and only pay up when eventually the correct item is receive.

Anyway they wont offer a refund but u can exchange for another item of similar value but they will charge the item as per the original selling price and not the package price, I customised my study table and was quoted $1500 but later whan I wan to exchange they quoted me $800 and include a whole bunch of stories.

It's worrying to read this thread. I ordered a sofa and coffee table from the sungei kadut branch and delivery scheduled on 4 Aug. The salesman was pretty ok though....worried about the delivery now....hope nothing goes wrong....

Air, i suspect your salesman same guy as mine... is his name kenny??? think you better call now and ask whether they ordered oredi or not?? :D

precisely... they should call and inform if they know that shipment will be delayed.. not for the customer to call and check, then they say.... if i din call, i will be waiting foolishly for the items on sat...

thumbdrive, there is no use complaining to CASE.... if they are scared, the horror stories would have stopped long time ago... haiz... :D

Air, i suspect your salesman same guy as mine... is his name kenny??? think you better call now and ask whether they ordered oredi or not?? :D

precisely... they should call and inform if they know that shipment will be delayed.. not for the customer to call and check, then they say.... if i din call, i will be waiting foolishly for the items on sat...

thumbdrive, there is no use complaining to CASE.... if they are scared, the horror stories would have stopped long time ago... haiz... :D

Yes! He is Kenny!! He was the one who served us intially but when we went down last Sat to choose the fabric for our sofa, was served by another guy called Eric. Actually asking them is useful meh? They surely will tell you they ordered the sofa liao mah....no?? But my delivery is in Aug...so maybe wait till 1 week before delivery then call??

Yes! He is Kenny!! He was the one who served us intially but when we went down last Sat to choose the fabric for our sofa, was served by another guy called Eric. Actually asking them is useful meh? They surely will tell you they ordered the sofa liao mah....no?? But my delivery is in Aug...so maybe wait till 1 week before delivery then call??

i tell you... i ordered in april.. and when i asked them in may whether they ordered oredi.. they say no... not their practice to order to early cos they scare customers change their mind... :dancingqueen: so your order may or may not be ordered loh... haiz... i can just hope that they wun delay again...

saw the red apple truck near my new house today...

dunno if it's a satified owner or not..haha..or was it anyone of you ??

i tell you... i ordered in april.. and when i asked them in may whether they ordered oredi.. they say no... not their practice to order to early cos they scare customers change their mind... :jawdrop: so your order may or may not be ordered loh... haiz... i can just hope that they wun delay again...

wah lau like that one ah?!?! What a stupid reason to give!!....i think i better call them....

Hi!

I'm also getting nervous about Red Apple (Sungei Kadut)....my salesman is also Kenny! The thing is, we selected our dining set mths ago (we even went down a 2nd time to CONFIRM our final choice of color & table top type), yet he still call up to tell us the dining set we've selected is no longer being manufactured!

We're going down YET AGAIN to re-select....and with all these negative comments about Red Apple, i'm really afraid there'll be delays in deliveries....

Hi!

I'm also getting nervous about Red Apple (Sungei Kadut)....my salesman is also Kenny! The thing is, we selected our dining set mths ago (we even went down a 2nd time to CONFIRM our final choice of color & table top type), yet he still call up to tell us the dining set we've selected is no longer being manufactured!

We're going down YET AGAIN to re-select....and with all these negative comments about Red Apple, i'm really afraid there'll be delays in deliveries....

Oh my god....really stressed up abt my sofa now...i will call them up next week to see if they have placed my order!:sport-smiley-004:! :yamseng:

Did you try to ask for refund?? It's their fault that they did not inform you that they have no stock...u can demand to have your money back

oh ya one more thing, they **** up my first delivery real bad instead of sending wat I ordered they sent display set of the sofa and coffee table, only recall when downloading pics from my chat blog and can recall most of my ire towards them are on page 6.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...5063&st=200

Edited by newbiee

oh ya one more thing, they **** up my first delivery real bad instead of sending wat I ordered they sent display set of the sofa and coffee table, only recall when downloading pics from my chat blog and can recall most of my ire towards them are on page 6.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...5063&st=200

any new update from buyer???

any new update from buyer???

another victim :unsure:

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1184653168

jolyl (jolyl)

Username: jolyl

Post Number: 13

Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 4:31 pm: Edit Post Print Post

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my bad experience with this furniture shop - RED APPLE Furniture so that none of you have to go through the agony that I went through.

Me and my hubby bought a sofa and a dining table set from their shop in Kaki Bukit in the beginning of June this year. The sales person promised to deliver on 23 Jun which was about 3 weeks later. The day before the promised delivery date, I called up to confirm the delivery and it was when they told me that the shipment has not arrived. I queried why they did not inform me earlier and had to wait till I called up, the sales person just replied nonchalantly that there's nothing they can do with the delay and promised they will deliver in two weeks' time (on 14 July).

After we have made known our displeasure, he then offer to send us a loan sofa one week later (30 Jun) while waiting for our set to arrive. Reluctantly we agreed as we have already moved into our new house for more than 3 weeks and have been without a decent place to sit.

On 30 June, we cancelled all our appointment to wait for the delivery of the loan sofa. The sofa was supposed to be delivered before 6pm but we waited for the entire day and nothing arrived. We tried calling the salesperson for more than 4 times and were always told that he's serving customer and will call us back. When we requested for another person to assist, their reply was no one else is available.

Eventually we managed to reach the sales person only the next day and all he did was apologise without giving any valid reason for the non-delivery. The loan sofa only came after much trouble and I even had to take leave as they apparently can only arrange the delivery on a weekday!

Given the earlier bad experience, I decided to call them up earlier on 13 July to confirm the delivery. AGAIN I was told that the shipment has not arrived. This time I was utterly frustrated and informed them that I want to cancel my order. The salesperson replied that there's nothing they can do about the delay and he will get his sales manager to call me back.

I only managed to reach the sales manager on 14 Jul after I called up a number of times. We argued for almost half an hour on the phone and his only reason is that it's not his company's fault for the delay. He refused to let me cancel my order stating that the contract does not allow me to do so. I told him that I will be reporting this to CASE if I do not get a satisfactory reply and he just say that I won't have a case even if I report them!

Nevertheless, the conversation ended that he will speak to his management about my case and revert and I"M STILL WAITING. I'm just waiting to see what lame excuses he will come back with.

PLEASE INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES TO AVOID BUYING FROM RED APPLE FURNITURE! They have 3 outlets - Kaki Bukit, IMM and Sungei Kadut. My intended housewarming was postponed countless times due to their empty promises and we have to suffer so much inconvenience for more than 1 month without a proper sitting and dining area. And it's not as if their furniture is very cheap. I just hope no one need to go through the agony like I did. Afterall, moving into your new place should be a happy affair. It was just unfortunate that mine has to be marred with such a bad experience from an incompetent company!

another victim :P

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1184653168

jolyl (jolyl)

Username: jolyl

Post Number: 13

Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 4:31 pm: Edit Post Print Post

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my bad experience with this furniture shop - RED APPLE Furniture so that none of you have to go through the agony that I went through.

Me and my hubby bought a sofa and a dining table set from their shop in Kaki Bukit in the beginning of June this year. The sales person promised to deliver on 23 Jun which was about 3 weeks later. The day before the promised delivery date, I called up to confirm the delivery and it was when they told me that the shipment has not arrived. I queried why they did not inform me earlier and had to wait till I called up, the sales person just replied nonchalantly that there's nothing they can do with the delay and promised they will deliver in two weeks' time (on 14 July).

After we have made known our displeasure, he then offer to send us a loan sofa one week later (30 Jun) while waiting for our set to arrive. Reluctantly we agreed as we have already moved into our new house for more than 3 weeks and have been without a decent place to sit.

On 30 June, we cancelled all our appointment to wait for the delivery of the loan sofa. The sofa was supposed to be delivered before 6pm but we waited for the entire day and nothing arrived. We tried calling the salesperson for more than 4 times and were always told that he's serving customer and will call us back. When we requested for another person to assist, their reply was no one else is available.

Eventually we managed to reach the sales person only the next day and all he did was apologise without giving any valid reason for the non-delivery. The loan sofa only came after much trouble and I even had to take leave as they apparently can only arrange the delivery on a weekday!

Given the earlier bad experience, I decided to call them up earlier on 13 July to confirm the delivery. AGAIN I was told that the shipment has not arrived. This time I was utterly frustrated and informed them that I want to cancel my order. The salesperson replied that there's nothing they can do about the delay and he will get his sales manager to call me back.

I only managed to reach the sales manager on 14 Jul after I called up a number of times. We argued for almost half an hour on the phone and his only reason is that it's not his company's fault for the delay. He refused to let me cancel my order stating that the contract does not allow me to do so. I told him that I will be reporting this to CASE if I do not get a satisfactory reply and he just say that I won't have a case even if I report them!

Nevertheless, the conversation ended that he will speak to his management about my case and revert and I"M STILL WAITING. I'm just waiting to see what lame excuses he will come back with.

PLEASE INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES TO AVOID BUYING FROM RED APPLE FURNITURE! They have 3 outlets - Kaki Bukit, IMM and Sungei Kadut. My intended housewarming was postponed countless times due to their empty promises and we have to suffer so much inconvenience for more than 1 month without a proper sitting and dining area. And it's not as if their furniture is very cheap. I just hope no one need to go through the agony like I did. Afterall, moving into your new place should be a happy affair. It was just unfortunate that mine has to be marred with such a bad experience from an incompetent company!

its amazing how similar all the complaints are, I once even remark to Miao Ling (HQ recep) how she feels picking up calls after calls of complaint.