Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

read a few bad review in HWZ and also SingaporeBrides...

is there any satisfied customer ??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
read a few bad review in HWZ and also SingaporeBrides...

is there any satisfied customer ??

haha like finding a needle in a haystack.

I like the design of their items but just need to put up with the service, good thing is eventually you will still get the items.

Yeah me same as you. Placed a deposit after reading from sgbrides. So when is your delivery date? Pls update us. THanks

bgt from them last year, they did delivered the items but with a 3 weeks delay.

bgt from them last year, they did delivered the items but with a 3 weeks delay.

my delivery is Aug11..

they should have ample time to plan...

but what I am afraid is...the quality :notti:!

:good:

my delivery is Aug11..

but what I am afraid is...the quality :jawdrop:!

:P

i am also worried after i read so much abt them... called them up on monday and they said my delivery in jul.. still long time.. no need to worry... said they just ordered from their factory in china... asked me to call back end of the week to confirm again... :D

ekardo,

say my House will be ready in Mid Sept. Should I tell them to ship 1 month before hand, assuming they will delay for 3weeks, I still have some time to plan.

BTW, what did you purchase there. Is it the "package"?

was fuming when i called today to check on my delivery.. as expected.. the shipment was late... **** dumb.. said wat they only ordered in june when i ordered in apr loh... reason given was that in case customers wanna change order... :furious:

the salesman asked me for a week's grace.. i told them that if they dun deliver on the date promised now, i wanna cancel my order!:) he said okie wor... wat ya think??? :unsure:

I bought my sofa from them. No delay on the delivery date, they even wanted to deliver one mth earlier as the shipment was early.

was fuming when i called today to check on my delivery.. as expected.. the shipment was late... **** dumb.. said wat they only ordered in june when i ordered in apr loh... reason given was that in case customers wanna change order... :D

the salesman asked me for a week's grace.. i told them that if they dun deliver on the date promised now, i wanna cancel my order!:( he said okie wor... wat ya think??? :unsure:

How late is your order? I actually wanted to change the color of the sofa 2 weeks after I ordered but they said too late cos raw materials already ordered so I had to stick back to the original order.

my delivery is Aug11..

but what I am afraid is...the quality :(!

:D

the tables I bought are still in good cond but the fabric sofa abit out of shape already and we are not even in the heavy build cat.

How late is your order? I actually wanted to change the color of the sofa 2 weeks after I ordered but they said too late cos raw materials already ordered so I had to stick back to the original order.

actually, i can tolerate late delivery if reasons are valid.. but Red Apple has too much bad comments.. so i am not going to be nice to them... have to be stern and firm loh.. or else, will kanna...

also, they must have the courtesy to call and let me know if they are going to be late rite?? ... he din bother to call me at all... after reading so much negative feedbacks, i called them last week to start asking abt my delivery on this coming sat.. that salesman said dunno yet.. ask me to call this week... i called yesterday, he said he is busy, going out.. can call back later in the afternoon... when i called back again, he said give me 10 mins to check.. will call me back... and the result is as expected... late...

now i am worried whether will my furniture be as wat i ordered... haiz.... :P

well when the delivery arrive.. dont give the payment first, check all the things first before payment... like the material got chip, cracks, cushion got torn. check underneath too... make sure they are in tip top condition.

for calling wise, i think it is not worth calling. must well make a trip down ask them. by calling them they will shua tai chi here and there. go down take to them face to face. even if they say that the saleman is not around why not talk to the person who is able to incharge on this issue?

so mine advise is go down and find them... :rofl:

Edited by Devilaz

well when the delivery arrive.. dont give the payment first, check all the things first before payment... like the material got chip, cracks, cushion got torn. check underneath too... make sure they are in tip top condition.

for calling wise, i think it is not worth calling. must well make a trip down ask them. by calling them they will shua tai chi here and there. go down take to them face to face. even if they say that the saleman is not around why not talk to the person who is able to incharge on this issue?

so mine advise is go down and find them... :)

hihi...

ya, thanks.. i will definitely make sure that all checks are carried out before payment... as for going down... its at Sungei Kadut... very far.... anyway, the salesman will still tell me that he has no control since shipment not here yet... :rofl:

anyone managed to get refunds?? i noe it is highly impossible though.. haiz...