Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hi, jus wanna know, does the bathroom provides shower kerb n tempered glass screen? Cos my ID say like have leh?? anybody knows? Thanks.

no they dun come with shower kerb and tempered glass screen... it only come with a drop down at both toilet.. :dancingqueen:

tink u better check with some other ID also..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

FINDING NOTICE

I'm looking for my neighbour, who is beside me?

27A, #142, buzz here... if you are #140

Edited by nemofc

no they dun come with shower kerb and tempered glass screen... it only come with a drop down at both toilet.. :bath:

tink u better check with some other ID also..

hmm, think the drop is as good as a shower kerb, so most probably dun need to construct another kerb...

one ID initially quoted me the cost of constructing shower kerb... i pointed out to him the drop and he said in that case, dun need the kerb already...

no tempered glass screen for sure... :bath:

yesterday nite i went to visit the construction... :dancingqueen:

now can see the frontage of the carpark and the shops liaox... :)

there are only some flimsy ropes and wooden poles left as barriers, so anyone could easily walk into the construction site to see :rofl:

but then there's a handwritten A4 paper notice there that says something like "viewing of flats is not allowed. people caught will be handed over to police." :no:

haha :dancingqueen:

wow, so serious...

we went also around 8pm++ it was raining then...

But still alot to construct lei...

ya, the construction site still quite messy leh... still building the pavilions and sheltered walkways... some flats dun have window frames yet...

dun know why they tore down the metal barriers... :dancingqueen:

pay $$$ and we can still go in :notti:

Quote from Bottle:

but then there's a handwritten A4 paper notice there that says something like "viewing of flats is not allowed. people caught will be handed over to police."

Too risky to take the risk... what if in next day headline news..

let's be patience & wait for the day collection of keys.. is a matter of time.

Too risky to take the risk...

let's be patience & wait for the day collection of keys.. is a matter of time.

ya.. agree! share the same sentiments as nemofc.. anyway see liao also nothing can be change le.. no matter how ugly it is still hv to accept liao.. jus wait for the keys to come n officially march up to your unit bah.. be patience...

today.. i'm so so so so so super sianz.. last nite dare not go home.. cos crazy man on the 10/F thrown down glasses n all sorts of things yest nite (AGAIN!:notti:!!).. police all waited till dunno wat time still nvr got a chance to get him.. he locked himself up in his unit.. i called home at 11pm+ police still ard waiting.. mom asked me to go bf house stay.. afraid he suddenly start throwing again n hit on me.. not worth the risk.. so sianz.. today my face n eyes all super dry cos no lotion or cream at bf place.. i look like a ghost today.. :notti:

Edited by xlan

ya.. agree! share the same sentiments as nemofc.. anyway see liao also nothing can be change le.. no matter how ugly it is still hv to accept liao.. jus wait for the keys to come n officially march up to your unit bah.. be patience...

today.. i'm so so so so so super sianz.. last nite dare not go home.. cos crazy man on the 10/F thrown down glasses n all sorts of things yest nite (AGAIN!:)!!).. police all waited till dunno wat time still nvr got a chance to get him.. he locked himself up in his unit.. i called home at 11pm+ police still ard waiting.. mom asked me to go bf house stay.. afraid he suddenly start throwing again n hit on me.. not worth the risk.. so sianz.. today my face n eyes all super dry cos no lotion or cream at bf place.. i look like a ghost today.. 8|

:) so poor thing.. you didn't go elsewhere? or get your family members to pick you?

i can understand how you feel as previously, my parent's home also have one "Crazy" woman... and one day the house caught fire and send the woman to Woodbidge Hospital. Can be very scary...

8| so poor thing.. you didn't go elsewhere? or get your family members to pick you?

only mom n me staying in sg.. i can't ask her to come down either.. anyway.. it is really dangerous for anyone to walk along the stretch to the lift lobby.. police also cordon off the area too.. really troublesome.. **** sianz.. :)

:) so poor thing.. you didn't go elsewhere? or get your family members to pick you?

i can understand how you feel as previously, my parent's home also have one "Crazy" woman... and one day the house caught fire and send the woman to Woodbidge Hospital. Can be very scary...

ya, my current neighbour also quite a nuisance... so many pots of plants along the common corridor... aggressive and unfriendly also :)

can't wait to move to membina escape from them! :)

what i heard is this neighbour is getting a 3-room flat but dun know which block... pity his new neighbours... 8|

Edited by redbottle

i feel so bored.. feel so desperate to move.. even fantasizing on house-warming liao.. hahahahaa.. played ard with the google map.. quite interesting.. i can mark the jln membina.. save as my map n send to friends.. tis will come in handy when inviting friends over for housewarming.. hahahaa..

googlemapen6.th.jpg

but hor.. the satellite image was at least 3yrs ago 1 loh.. no update de leh.. it shows our place still mud n grass.. hahaha..

googlesatellitecl8.th.jpg

i feel so bored.. feel so desperate to move.. even fantasizing on house-warming liao.. hahahahaa.. played ard with the google map.. quite interesting.. i can mark the jln membina.. save as my map n send to friends.. tis will come in handy when inviting friends over for housewarming.. hahahaa..

googlemapen6.th.jpg

but hor.. the satellite image was at least 3yrs ago 1 loh.. no update de leh.. it shows our place still mud n grass.. hahaha..

googlesatellitecl8.th.jpg

:thumbs up: why.. it should reflects the latest map...