Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

just wonder if you guys can share your quotation here?

thks

Wow... you guys must be really excited... already started sourcing for ID le... Am leaving everything to my hubby coz he is an interior designer hence can relak one corner.

My duty is to plan and handle the Customary wedding stuff... AD is in Nov 2008... Bridal studio and Banquet settled liao... so nothing much to do for my part but to patiently wait for the day to come :thumbs up:

We intend to start our renovation in April 2008 and hope to get things done by late July 2008 think August is lunar seventh month so inauspicious to reno. Furnitures and appliances in by Early October and move in after our customary wedding. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow... you guys must be really excited... already started sourcing for ID le... Am leaving everything to my hubby coz he is an interior designer hence can relak one corner.

My duty is to plan and handle the Customary wedding stuff... AD is in Nov 2008... Bridal studio and Banquet settled liao... so nothing much to do for my part but to patiently wait for the day to come :thumbs up:

We intend to start our renovation in April 2008 and hope to get things done by late July 2008 think August is lunar seventh month so inauspicious to reno. Furnitures and appliances in by Early October and move in after our customary wedding. :)

my wedding is also in Nov :curse:

our block will have 2 weddings then... :jawdrop:

i probably start reno in Sep, get it done in Oct

my wedding is also in Nov :jawdrop:

our block will have 2 weddings then... :thumbs up:

i probably start reno in Sep, get it done in Oct

[/quote

Yours also in Nov 2008???? Congrats... :)

those who are interested in laminate flooring, you can go and view Vohringer Laminate Wood Flooring at Funan Digital Mall Level 5 linkway (Food Court Area)

any review on them? care to share :thumbs up:

We intend to start our renovation in April 2008 and hope to get things done by late July 2008 think August is lunar seventh month so inauspicious to reno. Furnitures and appliances in by Early October and move in after our customary wedding. :dunno:

rommie you are so lucky :bleah::wub:

We are also looking around for ID and banquet... nothing is done yet.. so headache... :notti:

rommie you are so lucky :thumbs up::bleah:

We are also looking around for ID and banquet... nothing is done yet.. so headache... :dunno:

jasch

Actually hor... I beri KS de... started sourcing for Bridal studio and banquet since late April...

Take one step at a time... settle one thing at a time...

Now, Hubby and I have to start saving hard for the wedding and house... :notti:

rommie, can u ask yr hubby for his opinion on laminate flooring?

My hubby did suggest to have laminate flooring for the entire house but we are still discussing as I prefer tiles for living room coz I always think that tiles are more durable (I guess but he said I dunno about laminate flooring coz now got very good and expensive de) :dunno:

He did mention that laminate will have a more cozy feel and there are many brands, some are more durable and expensive than the others ... din really pay attention to which is good coz i not beri interested in reno stuff...

what do you want to know... maybe can ask him tomorrow... :thumbs up:

what do you want to know... maybe can ask him tomorrow... :~

rommie, can help me to check with him.. which brand n grade consider good n durable? cos i intend to hv laminates in my rooms.. but knowing my place will b very windy.. so most likely rain will sure splash in.. esp those sudden rain at the middle of the nite.. we sleep like a pig liao.. hardly aware of the rain n porbably not in time to wake up n close the windows for all the 3 rooms at the same time.. then surely will spoil the floor in no time.. how? :curse:

thanks in advance!

fellow membinarians!!

another section of the barriers had been dismantled!

this section is in front of Blk 25A, just besides Zhangde Pri Sch.

DSC000.jpg

the pavement leading to Blk 25A can now be seen.

DSC008.jpg

although it is a breeze to just walk into the construction site, trespassing is not allowed.

DSC005.jpg

really thanks for the effort to post the phots up here...

let's wait together patiently for HDB letter on when to receive our keys...

wow.. thank u so much for the pics!! i tink the hand written notice.. becomes a pretty interesting graphics with rain smudges the wordings.. haha.. :sport-smiley-018:

DSC005.jpg

Edited by xlan

So excited now.. Think my BLk is ready! (me in Blk 25A) dont know when will the HDB ask me to go sign the agreement? Din hear anything from them yet? Status states still processing my HLE.. so slow man! I sent on the 21st June, now still no news.. slow slow slow... :sport-smiley-018: