Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hello,... jus managed to find out this site today... if only i find this earlier.. would be able to view all response earlier.

Me oso gg to jalan membina.. Blk 27B. hee.

Trying to add my name to the list but yet to figure out how

:D

hi hi. finally found another neighbour at my blk. welcome welcome. :lol: 4 or 5-roomer? high floor? :yamseng:

i just visited blk 27b and noticed that there is a Building Service Centre there...

seems like the rectification of the defects will be coordinated by the BSC instead of the Bt Merah HDB Branch Office.... so, do check with the BSC whether u should submit ur key to BSC or to BMBO for rectification of defects... for me, i submitted my key to the BMBO last saturday, before i found out that there is this BSC at 27b, and the BSC pple called me this afternoon to ask if I had submitted my key to the BMBO and said the BSC will get my key from BMBO...

also we could direct our reno questions relating to reno rules and regulations to the BSC and get the official reply... :blink:

think it is opened till 7pm... not sure whether opened on weekend or not...

red, you found defects? i've done my checks last weekend and luckily all ok :lol: ...except found 2 dead cockroaches in the bedrooms... :lol:. think they've been dead for a while coz they're covered in dust... :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Welcome to JM. I have added you in !

Hi,

Like to check if we can request Building Service Centre to do cement screeding.

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

- scorpy

- gadgetgal

- elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- MsBean

- h4happy

- marksng12

- Dtkiddy & yun11

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

- owens_avenue & genevie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

- Cindy-Monkeybone

- chewy

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- jj2

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

- Simpleboi

- jazznpop

- Peng*Ling

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

- dashe

- saeran

- almatador

- sparey

- glaminn

- osjusti

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

- bee joy

hi hi. finally found another neighbour at my blk. welcome welcome. :lol: 4 or 5-roomer? high floor? :blink:

red, you found defects? i've done my checks last weekend and luckily all ok :lol: ...except found 2 dead cockroaches in the bedrooms... :lol:. think they've been dead for a while coz they're covered in dust... :D

yeah, you so funny :yamseng: found cockroaches...

so no defects, so no need to inform hdb? So happy for 27B collecting keys liao... can go take a look?

yeah, you so funny :yamseng: found cockroaches...

so no defects, so no need to inform hdb? So happy for 27B collecting keys liao... can go take a look?

Me too...eager to see especially the surronding (I mean look thru the windows)....

Yesterday while fetching my son back home, saw blk25a 2nd level under renovating (5 room), and 4 room already finished (I think so cos see the floor is already in homo tiles)....

Upper floor, never go up cos scare to meet those uncles.

yeah, you so funny :P found cockroaches...

fung shui master coming up this saturday to "study" the place. :good: then i may need to rush to look at one of a sample showroom at tampines, to look at the reno. therefore dun know how long i'll be at my place. :(

i'll let you know the date again. :P

Me too...eager to see especially the surronding (I mean look thru the windows)....

Yesterday while fetching my son back home, saw blk25a 2nd level under renovating (5 room), and 4 room already finished (I think so cos see the floor is already in homo tiles)....

Upper floor, never go up cos scare to meet those uncles.

when i was at my unit last weekend, one of the uncles actually knocked at my door while i was inspecting the flat. i did not open the door but when i was leaving the place about 1.5 hours later, he appear from nowhere and ask if i wanted reno services. wow, hard-selling... :P

fung shui master coming up this saturday to "study" the place. :P then i may need to rush to look at one of a sample showroom at tampines, to look at the reno. therefore dun know how long i'll be at my place. :good:

i'll let you know the date again. :P

when i was at my unit last weekend, one of the uncles actually knocked at my door while i was inspecting the flat. i did not open the door but when i was leaving the place about 1.5 hours later, he appear from nowhere and ask if i wanted reno services. wow, hard-selling... :P

heheheh...scary huh? Wow, the uncle has been observing you for the last 1.5 hour! hahahaha...

Btw, can recommend your fsm to me? I also intend to look for one before renovating.

Thanks

heheheh...scary huh? Wow, the uncle has been observing you for the last 1.5 hour! hahahaha...

Btw, can recommend your fsm to me? I also intend to look for one before renovating.

Thanks

i'll pm you the contact and details. he was recommended to me by 2 of my friends who have engaged his services before...so far good feedback from them. personally i can't comment until i've corresponded with him :P

i'll pm you the contact and details. he was recommended to me by 2 of my friends who have engaged his services before...so far good feedback from them. personally i can't comment until i've corresponded with him :P

Thks alot!:P!

dear all,

a quick qn- do contractors lay a plastic sheet followed by the cardboard or just the cardboard? which is the industry practice to protect your floorings?

thanks!

dear all,

a quick qn- do contractors lay a plastic sheet followed by the cardboard or just the cardboard? which is the industry practice to protect your floorings?

thanks!

I think only cardboard.

Some contractors give foc but some charge for the carboard.

Plastic sheet??

I am not sure.

red, you found defects? i've done my checks last weekend and luckily all ok :( ...except found 2 dead cockroaches in the bedrooms... :furious:. think they've been dead for a while coz they're covered in dust... :dunno:

yes, found some defects, and have put up photos earlier in this thread.. haha, maybe i am too ngiao, small small things also listed as defects 8| ... after submitted my defect list, i found some more defects (loose door handle and the toilet floor traps cannot be opened)... need to call the branch office tmr to check if can add to the list or not... :P

hi hi. finally found another neighbour at my blk. welcome welcome. :( 4 or 5-roomer? high floor? :unsure:

red, you found defects? i've done my checks last weekend and luckily all ok :dunno: ...except found 2 dead cockroaches in the bedrooms... :furious:. think they've been dead for a while coz they're covered in dust... :notti:

hello, to-be-neighbour.

mine's 4 room n high floor. :) already got my keys... n now still sourcing for ID.

hello, to-be-neighbour.

mine's 4 room n high floor. :dancingqueen: already got my keys... n now still sourcing for ID.

Wow good luck and do remember to hunt for more id/contractors.

Bear in mind this (thru my experience), if you just want a plain, move in conditions or very little design/features, then fgo for contractors, no point paying id for contractors work.

But if you want features, designs...then go for id....

Btw, this morning I was at the bus stop, saw most of the blk already painted except blk25b and inner blocks.

Wow, guess this coming sat, more and more units are going full force...

Mine still waiting........ for the key.............. :)

I might take some photos outside the bus stop if the rain is stopped and post it here ok?

But not go inside cos scare of those touting uncles.

I think only cardboard.

Some contractors give foc but some charge for the carboard.

Plastic sheet??

I am not sure.

because my friend's marble was scratched as her contactor use cardboard only. her neighbours told her industry practice is to lay plastic sheet followed by cardboard so i am just wondering...