Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Jasch,

Thanks for uploading the pixs. Hmm, getting very very keen to go and see my unit also.. hahaha..

May I ask how come the windows doesnt curve to a side like the floor plan? Also, is there any tiles in the kitchen? I dun seems to see any tiles yet..

I like the gates best.. But i am rather disappointed with the MBR toliet...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Jasch,

Thanks for uploading the pixs. Hmm, getting very very keen to go and see my unit also.. hahaha..

May I ask how come the windows doesnt curve to a side like the floor plan? Also, is there any tiles in the kitchen? I dun seems to see any tiles yet..

I like the gates best.. But i am rather disappointed with the MBR toliet...

if tiles in toilet Not nice, we will opt to hack & redo own choice.

if tiles in toilet Not nice, we will opt to hack & redo own choice.

But i read in somewhere in HDB there that for toliet tiles right, can only hack after 3 years leh..

But i read in somewhere in HDB there that for toliet tiles right, can only hack after 3 years leh..

serious? !! do you have the link? can post here?

thks

serious? ;) do you have the link? can post here?

thks

See here..

http://askhdb.hdb.gov.sg/faq_selected.asp?...ory=27929,28059

Why is HDB reviewing the 3-year restriction period on removal of toilets wall and floor tiles provided by HDB for new flats and change the commencement date of the 3-year restriction period from the date the flat owners collect the keys to the date completion of the block?

The objectives of the 3-year restriction period on removal of toilets wall and floor tiles provided by HDB for new flats are to prevent wastage of materials and tampering of water proofing membrane to avoid ceiling leak problem.

For easy references, here are the pic (thanks to jasch)

common toilet

2679379160083214719S425x425Q85.jpg

doors ( entrance, bedrm,toilet)

2830391880083214719S425x425Q85.jpg

kitchen

2489432910083214719S425x425Q85.jpg

main entrance

2060873770083214719S425x425Q85.jpg

living room

2216446010083214719S425x425Q85.jpg

mbr toilet

2217575170083214719S425x425Q85.jpg

Edited by kriegs

hehe thanks Kriegs! I tried for very long still cannot upload teh pics here.. now its easier for everyone to see :)

Binzz, The window is curved.. just that the angle i took doesnt show it. From wat i see the kitchen sld have tiles lor... my unit kitchen is not done yet.. i took that pic in yang guo unit.. :yamseng:

but i really like all the doors a lot!! so nice... ;)

Nemofc.. u cannot hack the toilet tiles as teh house is new.. but u can overlaid... thats wat i intend to do for my MBR toilet also.. but tink the common toilet i shall just leave it... not enough budget.. hehe

Hi Jasch,

Tks for sharing the pics. May I noe if the unit is 85 or 90sqm?

my unit is 85 sqm.. but i took a peep at the 90 sqm one.. tink only the living is bigger(longer)... all the bedrm looks almost the same to me.. :)

But the living itself looks much much bigger le lor... mine looks so small... 8|

oh Jasch, I thought yours was a 90sqm unit... I got a shock when I saw the size of the living room

phew...

so, made any plans to your reno yet? 8|

actually i do have a pic showing 90sqm living one leh.. but can any one teach me how to load the pic onto this tread directly ?

yah.. i am now slowly looking around for reno quote lor.. ;)

u leh ?

hehe thanks Kriegs! I tried for very long still cannot upload teh pics here.. now its easier for everyone to see :P

Binzz, The window is curved.. just that the angle i took doesnt show it. From wat i see the kitchen sld have tiles lor... my unit kitchen is not done yet.. i took that pic in yang guo unit.. :yamseng:

but i really like all the doors a lot!! so nice... ;)

Nemofc.. u cannot hack the toilet tiles as teh house is new.. but u can overlaid... thats wat i intend to do for my MBR toilet also.. but tink the common toilet i shall just leave it... not enough budget.. hehe

my unit is 85 sqm.. but i took a peep at the 90 sqm one.. tink only the living is bigger(longer)... all the bedrm looks almost the same to me.. :)

But the living itself looks much much bigger le lor... mine looks so small... 8|

Glad to help :)

I saw my fren 85 sqm floorplan before, the only difference is the length of the living room. The lower part of the floorplan (MBR+kitchen) is the same as 90 sqm.

actually i do have a pic showing 90sqm living one leh.. but can any one teach me how to load the pic onto this tread directly ?

yah.. i am now slowly looking around for reno quote lor.. ;)

u leh ?

u can upload your image to www.imageshack.us

click image.gif and copy and paste the "Direct Link" from imageshack :)

No news yet regarding mine HLE 8|

HDB has approved my loan application

Applied on the 25th :yamseng:

Hi ppl!

I cannot take it and decided to go up to my new place to take a look today.

It is soooo small... :) But hor the door of the room is very nice leh... not those ugly ugly HDB door lor.. its those nice nice door found in condo lor.. 8|

Took some pics of the house.. will post it online once i upload it! :yamseng:

Yang Guo i went to your unit too!! Took a pic of your unit exterior! :P

hi jasch!

u're our hero!:):bow:;) thank you v v much for taking those photos! :good:

did u sneak in thru' the main gate near 26D, or the small little gate near 25A?? the gate at 25A actually has quite a big lobang... a few times i walked passed it, i wanted to sneak in, but never did, haha... :P

also, in the kitchen photo, there are some metal bars mounted on the wall... what're these metal bars for??

Edited by redbottle