Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Cindy-Monkeybone,

since the FSM gave u 100% negative remark, did he still wan to do ur biz? i heard some FSM dun wan to do if the plc reali jiat liat one leh. anyway i thought FS suppose to correct any negative angle in the hse. (correct me if i am wrong).

wat is the charges like for the highly recommend FSM? Is it ike wat h4happy mention, a rm 1.8k?

hi h4happy,

u mean they help u to select the unit when u only have the estate plan??

hm... this means ur blk is a very good blk :yamseng:

Hey JAZZ,

Yes, only estate plan (come with those angles) and the birth time.

No lah, it depends on individuals, some can live there, some not good lah.

eg) my mum can only select certain unit, blk 25a is out for her, but I can select blk 25a...

In the end , we select blk25b together, same level.

btw, $1,800+ is for whole unit, not room.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey JAZZ,

Yes, only estate plan (come with those angles) and the birth time.

No lah, it depends on individuals, some can live there, some not good lah.

eg) my mum can only select certain unit, blk 25a is out for her, but I can select blk 25a...

In the end , we select blk25b together, same level.

btw, $1,800+ is for whole unit, not room.

aiya shld haf know u earlier. Myhubby actualli looking for FSM to see floor plan when we select the unit hahah anyway over liao nm lah, hope can help in the hse reno itself :yamseng:

how do u guys/gals like my videos? :D

hope it helps...

Hi OnePostWonder.... forgotten to tks u for the videos you hv recorded.....

neighbours nd ur help..... I juz log in to my hdb e-services.... my HLE has expired.... Do I hv to re-apply for the HLE or HDB will send us a letter to inform us to re-submit again...? :lol:

Hi guys,

A quick warning to you on the horrible service from this particular furniture shop located in Furniture Mall by the name of LA XXXX.

The story goes this way:

1. 1st delivery was on time. But they sent a set which had long and deep scratches and dirt and even roaches' droppings. Yet they claimed that this was a brand new set from the box and they wouldn't know the condition until it was taken out from the box. The set they sent looked just like how a set on display for few months or year would have looked.

2. When Monday came, they called and postpone the delivery to Tuesday without any explaination.

3. Tuesday, they sent a set which was a couple of inches shorter in length then the one we ordered and asked if we could accept it???!!! We rejected so they took it back.

4. They arranged to make the 3rd delivery today but then no show AGAIN, this time without even calling me or my wife.

This episode caused us much time and inconvenience and angrish.

So dear neighbours, please take note!:sport-smiley-003:

Hi Cindy-Monkeybone,

since the FSM gave u 100% negative remark, did he still wan to do ur biz? i heard some FSM dun wan to do if the plc reali jiat liat one leh. anyway i thought FS suppose to correct any negative angle in the hse. (correct me if i am wrong).

wat is the charges like for the highly recommend FSM? Is it ike wat h4happy mention, a rm 1.8k?

Hi Jazzpop,

Oh! The FSM mentioned that XXXXXXXXXXX will happen to my frds and the flat is totally unsuitable for them.

I can't mention the details because it may not be too nice to my frd if I tell eveyone about it.

Yes. FSM did help to counter the bad fengshui of the flat but my frd has decide to move out after 5 years due to the FSM's remark.

So, I think it is really up to the individual's belief .

Hi Xlan,

You got your doc from HK ?

same... :) congrats

if getting the keys, does it mean hdb will start deducting monthly or ??

wow we neighbours !!

ya take keys meaning pay $$$....