Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

erm.. let me try if my assumption is correct.

I think what binzz want is to get higher maximum loan amount and longer period (or at the loan terms s/he comfortable with).

And since he just got pay increment, he can request for higher maximum loan amount, therefore no need to fork out $$$/cash, as *probably* his/her maximum loan amount may not be as much as what s/he wanted. Otherwise, to achieve that maximum loan amount and with that loan terms s/he may need to fork out cash.

Dunno that kind of logic correct bo... :dancingqueen:

Yes yes, thats correct.. I am a she.. !!

Yah, if based on my pay after the increment, the loan will be just nice, no need to fork out cash to top up..

Nemofc, I understand what u mean already, but my case is different..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey today afternoon, walked pass by and saw blk25a 2nd level, pple already move in. Saw many cloth hang on the living room window.

Wow, that is fast!:dancingqueen:!

Normally pple will move in when almost all units has been renovated.

Saw many 5 room units renovating (blk 25a).

Late afternoon, my neighbour offer to briing me to see her house blk15a level 15 (4 room)...as she told me today cabinets and wardrobe gonna install....

Did not go lah...too tired!

Actually planning to go there in the evening time about 7pm...dont know can see any units or not. Reason dont want to see those touting uncles lah.

MOVE IN :dancingqueen:!! SO FAST!:yamseng:! It is so dusty!

Thank binzz for informing us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine also change to: HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course.

SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingqueen::yamseng::good::):dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Binzz and Peng*Ling

Hi5! My status also change liao... seems like those in BLK 26D same same... :dancingqueen:

Will be going away on an official trip to china... hope the key collection date does not coincide with the period when I am away... else dunno how??? :dunno:

Binzz and Peng*Ling

Hi5! My status also change liao... seems like those in BLK 26D same same... :dancingqueen:

Will be going away on an official trip to china... hope the key collection date does not coincide with the period when I am away... else dunno how??? :good:

Call HDB next week to check ur scheduled date for key collection... Tell them to arrange an earlier date for u. I call HDB today, they say the date not out yet, i will call again next week... (my HLE expire on 18/10, dont know need to renew or not??? sian... :))

:dancingqueen::yamseng:

Thank binzz for informing us!:dancingqueen:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine also change to: HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course.

SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::yamseng::good::):dancingqueen:

Yup, mine changed too!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!:dunno:

So what do I do next? :P

Yup, mine changed too!:dancingqueen:

Yayyyyyyyy!:dancingqueen:

So what do I do next? :yamseng:

Guess we have to wait patiently... the customer service manager in charge of my application told me to wait till collect keys then re-apply HLE :).

Asked her if it is possible to extend... she said NO impatiently (perhaps she is busy lah) and now I am confused as to what to do liao... since she is the one in charge and she said cannot extend... guess I will have to wait patiently for their letter to collect keys.

In fact I hope to delay keys collection till april next year, wonder if it is possible. :good:

most likely my HLE will expire before key collection day... I'll probably call them when I receive the notification and not initiate anything as I only wish to do my reno after CNY...

no point for me to collect keys and start paying when I'm just gonna leave my house in its present state

Edited by OnePostWonder

most likely my HLE will expire before key collection day... I'll probably call them when I receive the notification and not initiate anything as I only wish to do my reno after CNY...

no point for me to collect keys and start paying when I'm just gonna leave my house in its present state

One, must check for defects and submit the list to rectify to HDB right? Actually, I don't forsee that they will act very fast.. Think will have to wait awhile also.. So how, you confirm your ID yet??? What about other neighbours??? You all confirm your ID yet???

One, must check for defects and submit the list to rectify to HDB right? Actually, I don't forsee that they will act very fast.. Think will have to wait awhile also.. So how, you confirm your ID yet??? What about other neighbours??? You all confirm your ID yet???

stuck between GPlan & U-Home now

Hmm, no hurry for completion as my customary will only be in Nov 2008

Hi all, just to share... I called my officer in charge this morning regarding my HLE. He said that they will try to schedule me for key collection before my HLE expire (18/10). But if you do not wish to collect key so early(like OnePostWonder case) , they can auto-renew the HLE for us...

:dancingqueen:

stuck between GPlan & U-Home now

Hmm, no hurry for completion as my customary will only be in Nov 2008

One, my current neighbour is having their renovation with U-home now, my mum knows them and I had the chance to went up to see once, their reno progress quite fast leh.. Maybe is resale and only got 1 month to renovate ba..

I share the same sentiments as you... :(

Am thinking since will not be shifting in so soon then why pay the monthly conservancy charges of about $50 per month (which may amount to about $300 till the time I start renovating) yet did not make use to the service or amenities??? :(

If renovate the house so early then leave it empty, there will be a lot of cleaning to take care of as surrounding will be dusty since some blocks are still undergoing construction and neighbours will be renovating too.

Adding to that, I hope to get good furniture and appliances deals during the 2008 Great Singapore sale. :dancingqueen:

Latest update on HLE Re-application:

All you need is to FAX to Credit Operation unit instead. NO need to mail original document as advised by them. Also, NO need to apply online again.

One, my current neighbour is having their renovation with U-home now, my mum knows them and I had the chance to went up to see once, their reno progress quite fast leh.. Maybe is resale and only got 1 month to renovate ba..

yeh, we'll be meeting U-Home this weekend to discuss on renov. So, will have to discuss the design ourselves before meeting the ID.

we are looking at U-Home, RenoZone & perhaps A&D interior. Any comment on the 3 ID?

Acutally, ours is very simple one, not much. Maybe NO ID, just engage contractor. haha

Hi all, just to share... I called my officer in charge this morning regarding my HLE. He said that they will try to schedule me for key collection before my HLE expire (18/10). But if you do not wish to collect key so early(like OnePostWonder case) , they can auto-renew the HLE for us...

:dancingqueen:

Pengling, just clarify, Credit won't auto-renew your HLE. If possible, i won't share the info to all already. Do check with your credit officer if confirm can auto-renew your case (even if you are not urgent to collect keys)

I share the same sentiments as you... :(

Am thinking since will not be shifting in so soon then why pay the monthly conservancy charges of about $50 per month (which may amount to about $300 till the time I start renovating) yet did not make use to the service or amenities??? :(

If renovate the house so early then leave it empty, there will be a lot of cleaning to take care of as surrounding will be dusty since some blocks are still undergoing construction and neighbours will be renovating too.

Adding to that, I hope to get good furniture and appliances deals during the 2008 Great Singapore sale. :dancingqueen:

For me, i got no choice ah, I have to take it now and so that can supervise the renovation together with my hubby, cos maybe by end of the year or early next year, I gotta go my worksite to work for the next 2 years, unless resign lah, ulu place, fixed transport timing, 6 days weeks somemore.. Abit afraid to leave my hubby alone to make decision, cos he is MR ANYTHING, everything ok, I am the more fussy one.. kekeke..

Hey today afternoon, walked pass by and saw blk25a 2nd level, pple already move in. Saw many cloth hang on the living room window.

Wow, that is fast!:dancingqueen:!

Normally pple will move in when almost all units has been renovated.

Saw many 5 room units renovating (blk 25a).

Late afternoon, my neighbour offer to briing me to see her house blk15a level 15 (4 room)...as she told me today cabinets and wardrobe gonna install....

Did not go lah...too tired!

Actually planning to go there in the evening time about 7pm...dont know can see any units or not. Reason dont want to see those touting uncles lah.

Yes, actually more then 1 family has shifted in leow. But mainly at Blk 25A. at least i know of another unit in Blk 25A has shifted in yesterday. I guess those family do not hv much choice..... we SERS are given 4 months to shift out of our current flat upon collection keys. :-( Actually feel kind of sad.. hving to left a place i hv stayed since birth... sob sob.