Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lyrehs

Lyrehs's Home

original budget was 45k but add add add till it became the current amt..sob sob

any requests for photos of what? I can't seem to think of anywhere interesting to take leh... haiz... didn't request for anything "special" lolz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

any requests for photos of what? I can't seem to think of anywhere interesting to take leh... haiz... didn't request for anything "special" lolz

haha..those areas that you spent $ on lah...:(

whole house was done mean everywhere lah...hahahahaha... okay, still got photos of the other side of the wiw, other side of kitchen, the island, my master bedroom and my loos

50k+, if u stay for 10 years, only $5k per year, bery worth it for such a beautiful place :(

10 yrs later....time to reno again!:(

Actually...every 5 yrs suppose to reno once right? So means that fixed line depreciation is about 10k a yr. Still okay bah... i must think positively! hahaha

Edited by lyrehs

How come you have two fridges? Waa, if I renovate every few years, I be broke leh...my reno suppose to last me for twenty years...hehehe

by then, everything will come apart..."cross finger"

Oh yah, nice and neat kitchen you have. I wonder how long you can keep it neat. No offense. Common problem with everyone (including me). Well, you know how nice it is when things are neat and tidy. But the moment, you place a little bit of things here and there, it will look different...

Keep more pictures coming in!:(:)

wow how many people are u feeding.. how come got 2 fridge!

haha, got loads of drinks, ice cream etc!

How come you have two fridges? Waa, if I renovate every few years, I be broke leh...my reno suppose to last me for twenty years...hehehe

by then, everything will come apart..."cross finger"

Oh yah, nice and neat kitchen you have. I wonder how long you can keep it neat. No offense. Common problem with everyone (including me). Well, you know how nice it is when things are neat and tidy. But the moment, you place a little bit of things here and there, it will look different...

Keep more pictures coming in!:jawdrop::D

Very messy already....just in places that you cannot see. All the cupboards are filled to the brim. Hahahaha

Hmm, maybe if the fridges are of the same model n color, it will look better?

Definitely! But since blue fridge cost me 3k+ a few yrs back and i can't bear to throw it since its still working perfectly well, i just have to live with it lor. !! 2nd fridge is same brand but not even 1k.

Nice house u got there !!

Me also a happy customer of Angeline, just completed my hse 2 mths ago.

U using the tiles from Hafary? The model wp-### one? Cream colour tiles with some dot inside?

Think we using the same floor tiles recommand by her

my reno cost is 50+k excluding furishings etc..

ah_wai: any photos?

for the photos think i will just leave it...too lazy to amend it:)

Lyrehs, I have very few fixtures being made as my budget is tight. My reno only cost 19k. So I do not have much photos to share. Compared to urs, mine is just a mole and urs a mountain.