Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rebtang

Has Anyone Tried Changing/mixing Different Brands Of Milk Powder?

Told my son that these fatty stuff are unhealthy but since he is so skinny he can eat. But, these food will be out of bounds if he ever grows fat. Also told him that if he ever grows fat, Mummy will drag him out and go joggin with him :). But, given his growth history, I think pigs will fly when he grows fat. :)

Edited by Homeowner

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahaha...

my son also sometime eat and eat... then i call him fat fat when he is a lit fat liao... then he ai mei one... he will eat lit and say i full liao...

then i eat his food... he will say mi... mummy... u eat and eat somemore u will become fat fat... hahaha... nowsaday kid har... so ai mei... cant stand them man... wear wat clothing also hv to choose... dont like one... dont wear wor... haiz... dont know how to buy my son clothing... will u all face this problem??? when buy ur kids clothing will u bring them alone and let them choose or u buy wat they wear wat... ??

My elder kid is unfussy and careless about his appearance. He sometimes wear his shorts back to front and has no colour sense. :~ I try to get him to choose or at least approve the clothes I select. But, usually, I get a cursory glance and a quick "okay" and he's scooted off to play. :~

The younger one is more fussy about what we put on. For a while he insisted on wearing ONLY BLUE and would cry if we put on other colours for him e.g. orange. But, too bad for him being the second son, he gets all the hand-me-downs so he cannot afford to be fussy. :~