Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,want to check did anyone engage their service before?How was their service and price?

seems like no one has engage their service before huh :notti:

seems like no one has engage their service before huh :)

Just met with Jerry ( from Arts n thots) last night at my house ( Punggol) cos he also stays there ! Quite friendly and knowledgeable, price ok but a bit on the exp. side

I'm also dealing with - and FIDE design so far !

Have to make up my mind by August ...

Just met with Jerry ( from Arts n thots) last night at my house ( Punggol) cos he also stays there ! Quite friendly and knowledgeable, price ok but a bit on the exp. side

I'm also dealing with - and FIDE design so far !

Have to make up my mind by August ...

Met with Jerry today at the expo.... yea I can say he's quite knowledgeable about his products and pricing. I've to see if the quote he gives is within our expectations or not though. He seems to have alot of portfolio's to share however, i don't think they have been a popular pick in this forum. hmm...

Bruno, who have you engaged finally?

Met with Jerry today at the expo.... yea I can say he's quite knowledgeable about his products and pricing. I've to see if the quote he gives is within our expectations or not though. He seems to have alot of portfolio's to share however, i don't think they have been a popular pick in this forum. hmm...

Bruno, who have you engaged finally?

sad to say that in the end i didn't engage them as we did told them what we want and when we receive the quotation,it was not listed in there.Then we had to tell them to amend again and 3 days later,it not listed there again....... !! this has been going for afew rounds till the last quotation that we receive also got alot of things that we want not listed and the price are way too much over our budget.with this kind of service,i dun want to engage them.