Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Peace lily

Feng Shui lucky directions

I am confused about what directions to follow and how to draw the Bagua house sectors. Should I follow the one for 2021, or should I follow my KUA number lucky directions and Bagua house sectors? Please advice.

thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 8/9/2021 at 12:27 PM, Peace lily said:

I am confused about what directions to follow and how to draw the Bagua house sectors. Should I follow the one for 2021, or should I follow my KUA number lucky directions and Bagua house sectors? Please advice.

thank you!

Back to basic. Ask what are numeral systems. Why invented NESW, then geographic coordinate system (longitude, lantitude) on this sphere (Earth). Why people love to invent systems that play around with numeral systems and geographic systems??? Have these got to do with your 'luck'? What is luck? Any correlation between 'luck' to numbers, directions?

There are many numeral systems - most commonly used is decimal positional number system (0,1,2.....9), computers use binary(0,1) and hexadecimal number systems (0, ,2....15 then reset, base 16). Our time/clock is using base 12 numeral systems.....These are purely 'numbers' - up to the users to define their usage and become meaningful, otherwise these numeral systems are 'neutral'.

Earth comes with N and South poles. Then mankind assigned a East and West. Further, coordinate system was invented with longitude and latitude info indicating exact position of an object on the sphere (Earth). Again, the NESW system is 'neutral'.

Luck happens only when preparations meet an opportunity. 'No preparation' but meets an opportunity is called 'blind luck' which involves no skills.

Mankind needs food for survival. People invented systems to dig pockets of others, for food. Kua plays with decimal numeral system with inventor's own conversion in respect to one's BOD, then to makes it looks complex, associate the systems with cardinal directions. However, what have all these got to do with ones' luck? Search me.