Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ciarana

Holistic treatment up for question

Greetings.
I have been diagnosed with Bipolar one and PTSD. So far I have had the total support of my Doctors and therapists for following a Holistic course of treatment.

I am past my 2yr mark with my insurance company, but suddenly they are pushing me to take Pharmaceuticals, which none of my care providers currently recommend (I have tried in the past and had some traumatizing reactions which have left me with a phobia of Pharma)…I admit I have been told I am exceptional in this course of treatment, a Psychiatrist once told me I was a bit of a miracle and insisted I stay on the Holistic treatment path rather than take meds, as she felt taking meds would only make my condition worse.

At this stage, I am not well enough to return to work, and am receiving regular therapy on a month to month basis along with a rigorous health regime of herbal supplements and relaxation techniques such as Yoga and Sound therapy.

I have been told by a lawyer that so long as my Doctors and therapist support my treatment path, I shouldn’t have any troubles long term…as I am pursuing treatment in a reasonable way that is supported, I am a bit worried however, and wonder if anyone else here follows a similar path that I do, and if so, how have things worked out with the insurer.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Much Peace.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well, my mom was in a similar situation back in the day. She was also diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder. The doctors even allowed us to try holistic treatment as well, and they have tried many things, but nothing really helped her. As I understood, my grandmother also had a similar issue with PTSD, so it is kind of a familiar issue for our family. So, we decided to give homeopathy a chance, and it surprised us by how great it is. We are still thankful to springhomeo.com and their doctors. My mom is doing great right now, only due to them.