Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

Looking office space to rent

Any of you guys, point me in the right direction of who would rent officespace
Doesn't need to be a large office space, enough for 2 people to work in daily.
Preferably in yalikavak
Please and thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I managed to go to the fitness club as well. The office job wasn't a significant obstacle for me. But, there's one thing, I'm the owner of that office. Yeah, being a boss and a businessman, it's somewhat hard to live with it today. Hopefully, it is cool because I got a good option for renting that office https://www.1500marketstreet.com/. I don't know how I would make it because the other companies' prices are pretty high today. And it seems like I will be using their services for a long time. That office feels incredible for daily works until midnight.

A friend of mine once had a similar quest, and they stumbled upon this gem of a place, Metro Office in Washington, DC. While it's not Yalikavak, their experience was fantastic. They found a cozy spot perfect for their small team, and what's cool is they also offer meeting rooms washington dc, which came in handy for client meetings. So, while I can't offer a direct lead for Yalikavak, considering places like Metro Office might broaden your options. Good luck!