Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xmoder

Needed DIY a bathroom window

I am looking for supplier who can provide just the glass panel or acrylic panel with aluminium frame to put in my ventilation fan for my bathroom window. The idea is to mount glass panel with over to existing louvre window by removing just the existing glass on the louvre window, so there is no need for HDB approval for this case as I am not removing any of the existing louvre window frame.

Anyone have contact of supplier who can supply the just the panel with aluminuim frame? Thank.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do you have old and drafty patio doors? If you have made repairs in the house, then it is obvious that it does not suit your design. On this site , you will be helped to choose doors that will not only give your home more aesthetics, but also increase the very value of the house as a whole.

If you want to make a window in the bathroom yourself, you must have good knowledge and skills in this area, if you want to do the job qualitatively. in this you can help hphtools.com. If you, with proper knowledge, do your work well and qualitatively, the problem with drafts will be solved and will not come back to you for a very long time. I would have hired workers if I were you, but everyone has his own opinion on this matter.