Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

Life Insurance with possible MND

Hi, apologies in advance as not sure if I should be writing on here but here goes. Again another person who thinks they may have MND - symptoms: muscle twitching in all limbs, unexplained pains/discomfort in left arm which now affecting left shoulder, slight stiffness in left wrist and both hands can be painful when doing daily activities (comes and go). Have managed to get a referral to a neurologist, but through research I have assumed MND. Started to look for life insurance and have been advised this will be near impossible to find but need an actual diagnosis (which from what I have read can take upto 12 -18 months depending on symptoms and speed of progression). Can anyone recommend any insurance companies they may have used, please?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

MND is caused by rapid degeneration of some nerve cells, which are known as motor neurons. There is no known cause of this disease. One can see some muscle twitching, and the patient will manifest the symptoms of difficulty in walking, movement of hands and legs, chewing, talking, etc. This condition worsens if not taken care of. A complete cure is not known, but drugs like Riluzole are prescribed. A regular Yoga regime under a yoga teacher will help the patient and will have lots of chances of improvement. Also, instead of insurance, I would highly recommend getting a medicare plan. I got mine from here https://www.medisupps.com/medicare-supplement-plans/medicare-supplement-plans-2022/, and it honestly helped a lot.

You only need life insurance if there are people who depend on you for their support. Then you need enough insurance to bring them to a point where they can support themselves or enough to provide for them for the rest of their lives. The choice of your executor is vital, as is having a will that clearly sets out how your life insurance will be paid out. Life insurance without a will guarantees headaches for the people you mean to benefit. The will is cheaper than the insurance, so don't get one without the other.

After a recent job change left me without health coverage, I turned to ehealthInsurance customer service for assistance. Their team guided me through the process with patience and expertise, helping me find the perfect plan for my needs. The services offered by eHealthInsurance are comprehensive, ranging from individual and family plans to Medicare options, ensuring everyone can find suitable coverage. Overall, eHealthInsurance's customer service and range of services have been invaluable in securing reliable health coverage for myself and my family.