Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alikprohor

What countries have you visited ?

I was born in Texas, USA and the first country I visited was Mexico with my parents when I was maybe 8 years old. Then I enlisted in the Navy and got stationed in Agana, Guam aboard the USS Proteus AS-19 (submarine tender). Then I got to see the Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea. Would have loved to have visited Europe.

1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went to Canada once. I liked it very much. It is a multicultural country. A lot of immigrants, especially from Europe, have come to Canada in the last 400 years. Canada has many beautiful places, lots of parks, mountains, and much more. It was a little bit difficult for me, though, because I had trouble sleeping. But I found a way out, I tried cbd oil canada, which helped me to sleep and continue to enjoy the sights of this beautiful country.

I was born in Southport, UK. Countries I've been, not in any particular order: Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Switzerland, America, Canada, Mexico, Ukraine, Russia, Mongolia, China(including Hong Kong and Macao), Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam. South Korea, Japan. And next year I intend to visit Australia, as a return visit to an Australian friend who came to see me in Beijing.