Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raincole

Ftc Kaplan Courses

Anyone took up courses from Kaplan? Was it good for ACCA?

If you happened to be pregnant during course, is it possible to reschedule lesson or temporary stop on all lessons?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone took up courses from Kaplan? Was it good for ACCA?

If you happened to be pregnant during course, is it possible to reschedule lesson or temporary stop on all lessons?

hearsay certain module they are good.....and some of the lecturers are good in making you understand the module while some just read from the text :(

the good thing abt ACCA is you can take the course at your own time/pace so long you cleared within 10 years :)

but then do you think the moment you have kids you still can take the course ? it still can be done but need alot of co-ordination and help from hubby, babysitter etc lor

hearsay certain module they are good.....and some of the lecturers are good in making you understand the module while some just read from the text :(

the good thing abt ACCA is you can take the course at your own time/pace so long you cleared within 10 years :)

but then do you think the moment you have kids you still can take the course ? it still can be done but need alot of co-ordination and help from hubby, babysitter etc lor

Which lecturers are good? So don't have to follow their course timetable? If so, then can consider.

Which lecturers are good? So don't have to follow their course timetable? If so, then can consider.

what do you mean follow their course timetable ?

once you selected the lecturer for that module you cant jump to another lecturer's class even though they are teaching the same module.

which lecturers are good...you will have to see which module cos not all lecturers are good in all module

to me, so long i passed, he or she is considered good :(

I heard good comments about karplan as well - got quite a few friends studying there.

Very professional, no hardsell like other private schools, and conducive classroom environment...

I did my degree there but it was before Kaplan took over. I believe the standard has definately improved leaps and bounds, on the other hand, you will always get the oddball lecturer that is not as good.

Fantastic service. Conducive environment.

Good Luck.