Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
basso

Nice Wallpaper?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have two rolls of very good quality wallpaper from Cole & Son, a premium UK wall covering company. Their wallpaper are not cheap. THis wallpaper design is used in many award winning interior jobs.

Please view listing here.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45552

I tried to import this from Goodrich and they didnt want to import it in for me.

I have some surplus Korean wallpaper after I install wallpaper for my bedroom. The surplus should be enough to cover a feature wall.

001Collage1-1.jpg

001Collage1.jpg

The actual wallpaper looks much better than the photos as I took the photos with Ipad. These are really unique wallpapers which I have especially chosen, as they can be decorated with swarovski crystals. Both give the home a zen and cosy feeling, as rain and bird are part of nature. The birds are designed to be 3D, they pop out of the background.

Selling the surplus for $50 each (bought for $400 when I bought it, which includes installation). I have the contact for installation if you need and I can advice you where to get wholesale swarovski crystals.

Contact me at 98187154 for pick-up.

Dear all,

Can anyone advise if sealants are required for wall papers in our humid climate?

Planning to install wall paper, & was advise by salesman of this issue.

TIA.

hi,

Why not having wall digital print instead of wall paper.You can customise your own theme, graphic picture you wish to have at your wall.It is durable and able to clean up using jif detergent to wipe up.

If you are interested i can send you some of my mural print at hdb.

My cell 81009081 Andy Ang

HI Guys

I came across a site called plushwallpaper.com there do the something for everyone. They can estimator how much wallpaper is needed they have something for every room. The quality is second to none also the prices are cheap too. Have a look today.

hope this helps

hi,

Why not having wall digital print instead of wall paper.You can customise your own theme, graphic picture you wish to have at your wall.It is durable and able to clean up using jif detergent to wipe up.

hi,

Hello Andy,

May I know what do you mean by digital wall print? Please advise. thx

Hi,

Where can we buy nice wallpaper?

What are the usual charges?

Thank you

Can try this company . Catalogue Singapore . Look for Kelly . Good Service !

Done it quite sometime back . small shop in bukit merah if i'm not wrong.

Price very very competitive , the lowest i could find .

Wallpaper still looks new and never peel after so many months :good: *cross fingers *

Hi kikiroo,

Did you purchase wallpaper with texture? I am looking for those where you can feel the texture.

I just bought online from Malaysia Website together with the Glue for DIY. The effect look great as well. After rate conversion, it only cost SGD88/roll & I just use 2 rolls to cover my TV panel. :D

I bought from http://profurniture.weebly.com , their facebook is Profurniture. :good:

have excess wallpaper glutinous glue for sale after DIY.

total 5 boxes enough to cover whole 5 room HDB flat.

$10/box, $30 for all 5.

pls text 96633736

I bot this gorgeous city view of Manhattan.. wan to put on the wall but when i asked around for the price for just workmanship i almost faint.

maybe i will just cut it up and frame it into different frames.. make it into a puzzle.. haha