Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Laminate Skirting Warped After Flooring Washing/cleaning.....

Your ID here is the joker of the day.

He is like saying, he always go toilet, come up with wet hands and switch off the lights but nothing happened. But we all know its dangerous to touch electrical appliances with wet hands. So now SOMETHING happened liao, can he say that its the problem with the switch because he "never encountered it before"??

Laminates and parquet should never come in prolonged contact with water. Period. The verdict is clear.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

now powerdekor and the ID will settle among themselves. I told them to inform me the outcome. no matter what, I won't be paying for it but it has to be fixed!

now powerdekor and the ID will settle among themselves. I told them to inform me the outcome. no matter what, I won't be paying for it but it has to be fixed!

hi, is ur problem solved?

yah, it's solved long time ago, we didn't pay anything and they did all the necessary replacement and readjustment. However, one of the laminate skirting's color faded very significantly due to the morning sun....

yah, it's solved long time ago, we didn't pay anything and they did all the necessary replacement and readjustment. However, one of the laminate skirting's color faded very significantly due to the morning sun....

Did your renovation take very long to complete? PM me. we are using the same ID firm.