Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Door Bell Options, Anyone?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi tingshen, mind if i ride on your thread?

looking for a doorbell that goes 'meow' when someone's at the door

so far saw in home-fix and those hardware shop along jln besar all quite standard leh

either the different 'ding-dongs' or melodic ones :(

which type are you looking for?

any place you would like to recommend?

i'm looking for one too! i went to get my rocker switches from a shop in AMK Ave 10 today (electrician recommended) and the range of doorbells they have is extremely limited - just two choices! looks very outdated too.

no idea yet, I just want a unique but very nice door bell :yamseng:

where elese would i recommend? hehe

sungei road - got my OLD version friedland doorbell that rings like a old telephone - just rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

many doorbells there, can press and try until you happy. block 30

hi MaCe, any idea which part of Sungei Road? I can't seem to find Block 30....

tingshen, cannot link the map as a pic inside renotalk. renotalk will kena sue by them.

post url link can liao - dont show the map here.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel.../travel_site_1/

block 27 and block 30

at block 27, just beside kopitiam, look for a old uncle(desk at corner near door)

at block 30, just beside walkway, look for a uncle(40s) wearing specs and tell him I WANNA SEE DOORBELLs, he will bring you to the back of the shop - thats where you can press all the doorbells until your finger numb also nobody will complain. :sport-smiley-018:

alamak, i can't delete anymore, but anyway, it's downloaded and reupload to imageshack, so streetdirectory can't trace one hehe.....

wired one will do lah, coz you already have the ding dong switch outside your door mah.

MaCe, block 27 only got 1 shop as you mentioned. Block 30 got tons of shops.......

but I can't find any shop like you mentioned, can press until finger get numb leh. All of them sell only 1 model, coz I was looking for AC model.

Sianz, in the end bohbian lor, paid $27 for the no design ding dong bell.....

yah, not installing door bell and that's what happened yesterday when the CISCO salesperson came.

He called and called and called and called........until I finally realized how come my phone was flashing like mad lol!

Poor guest..........

MaCe, block 27 only got 1 shop as you mentioned. Block 30 got tons of shops.......

but I can't find any shop like you mentioned, can press until finger get numb leh. All of them sell only 1 model, coz I was looking for AC model.

Sianz, in the end bohbian lor, paid $27 for the no design ding dong bell.....

all doorbell that takes it's power from 240v have to go thru a transformer. they sell the transformer too.

go block 30, the shop with lots of socket switch on display outside/ besides a walkway to block 29.

tingshen, cannot link the map as a pic inside renotalk. renotalk will kena sue by them.

post url link can liao - dont show the map here.

Don't worry lah, renotalk moderators know how to protect themselves very well. They are good at deleting things they don't like to see. Just leave it to them lor...