Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

after a while, you will get used to it lah....

I hope my mom doesn't complain when she uses it. Otherwise she will say I like to buy things which are nice to see but not nice to use. hahah

Waiting for more updates, the before and the after.... Between I like your sink, it is so extra-ordinary, and I don't mind the puddles.

Hahah okok, I will put the before and after so that we can spot the differences. :sport-smiley-004:

Nice Console!

Where did u get this? how much? I am looking something like tt, nowadays console we see are always those short short one, which we dun like... ;)

Hi Kelhy, we got this from Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk. The original price was $899 now reduced to $499. :thumbs up:

What sink is that? Just ignore the water puddle. It will dry up naturally.

Your kitchen looks good. Looks like your kitchen cabinet L-end looks longer than mine.

Thanks Aya, the sink is a granite sink, or rather we call it composite sink with 70-80% granite.

Yeah, I purposely ask the carpenter to extend the L-end so that we can fit in the laundry table which is 120cm behind the sink. :P

Nice simple TV console especially the legs.

It will make your living room looks more spacious

Thanks! Yeah, I especially like those with legs, and the ones we saw in Commune and Grafunkt certainly don't match our budget.

Haha Neoby, most of my furniture are cheap cheap from ikea.. let me splurge on this please.. :D

hahaha...i think their electronics sales easier to swallow

I hope my mom doesn't complain when she uses it. Otherwise she will say I like to buy things which are nice to see but not nice to use. hahah

hahaha.. i am like your mum too. i prefer to buy things nice to use than nice to see. hahaaha....

that is gd deal! I shall dropby and see if there is any other gd offers.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hope to see more photos of ur new nest...

Hi Kelhy, we got this from Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk. The original price was $899 now reduced to $499. :thumbs up:

Latest Update

Few days ago, the window and door contractor installed the wrong bathroom bi-fold door for us. This door is really flimsy and noisy and it felt like a piece of paper. (I have no offense to ppl using this kind of bi-fold doors, maybe it is just mine that has a lousy quality). It was not what we requested for.

IMG327.jpg

Told my contractor about this mistake and today, the doors were changed - to the half-louvre bi-fold door, sturdy and good! :thumbs up:

DSC01152_2.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

Why did I choose half-louvre bi-fold doors? I want the bathroom to be properly ventilated even with the doors closed. (We don't want to leave the bathroom doors open when we are sleeping in the room.) With half louvre panels, air can still go through the horizontal slats. I must admit that I am finding excuse to install louvre doors because I just love the design. :P

And the final thing that completes the renovation process - the main gate was installed!

DSC01153a.jpg

Inspired by this.

Iron Gate

Edited by ValerieLow

hahaha...i think their electronics sales easier to swallow

electronics items usually gets outdated very quickly when new model arrives, that's why always sales sales sales, esp TV :good:

hahaha.. i am like your mum too. i prefer to buy things nice to use than nice to see. hahaaha....

haha, this is a good habit, keep it up. :yamseng:

that is gd deal! I shall dropby and see if there is any other gd offers.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hope to see more photos of ur new nest...

You may want to check out if they have new stock or just left display item. Some of the discounted stuff are for display items only.

Hi ValerieLow, Half-louvre bi-fold door will be more ex right? Can share the pricing? heh heh! :D

Latest Update

Told my contractor about this mistake and today, the doors were changed - to the half-louvre bi-fold door, sturdy and good! :thumbs up:

DSC01152_2.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

Why did I choose half-louvre bi-fold doors? I want the bathroom to be properly ventilated even with the doors closed. (We don't want to leave the bathroom doors open when we are sleeping in the room.) With half louvre panels, air can still go through the horizontal slats. I must admit that I am finding excuse to install louvre doors because I just love the design. :P

Inspired by this.

Iron Gate

Must the half-louvre bi-fold door use that type of "lock"? You should change the lock to a knob or something easier to turn right and left. This lock is filmsy and after some time, the lever will slant or get stuck, very difficult to lock and unlock. My new main gate use this type of lock, and after some time, the lever is stuck and difficult to push up. It is a waste to have such nice classy door, but with the lousy lever. You should request for a different kind of lock

Edited by ayazumi

I also do agree, the normal bi-fold doors (which we have for our home too) are really very lousy quality. Whenever there is big wind, the bi-fold door will push open itself. Sometimes it will open close itself during rainy days, so noisy. Temporary use for now, I may want to change to PD door, but not sure if change to PD doors I will face similar issue or not.

Hi ValerieLow, Half-louvre bi-fold door will be more ex right? Can share the pricing? heh heh! :D

It's 300+ if I remembered correctly.

How much is a normal bi-fold? Probably 100+?

Must the half-louvre bi-fold door use that type of "lock"? You should change the lock to a knob or something easier to turn right and left. This lock is filmsy and after some time, the lever will slant or get stuck, very difficult to lock and unlock. My new main gate use this type of lock, and after some time, the lever is stuck and difficult to push up. It is a waste to have such nice classy door, but with the lousy lever. You should request for a different kind of lock

Yah, you are right, I am also worrying about the long term usage of that lock. First I think it will get rusty after sometime and not easy to lock and unluck. 2nd, the lock is noisy, producing tack tack tack sound.

I also do agree, the normal bi-fold doors (which we have for our home too) are really very lousy quality. Whenever there is big wind, the bi-fold door will push open itself. Sometimes it will open close itself during rainy days, so noisy. Temporary use for now, I may want to change to PD door, but not sure if change to PD doors I will face similar issue or not.

My current flat is also using the normal bi-fold door. But it is a different colour one. I felt that the quality is better than the previous white bi-fold door that the door contractor installed. Maybe due to the white colour, it looks vr transparent and light. It's true that I feel the door is going to break open if the wind is too strong.

Hi, is your bi-fold door spray painted aluminium or wood?

It is spray painted aluminium. :)

really? mine is quite ok so far.... maybe there are not so much wind in my place.

PD door also similar quality like bi-fold door. but i think it will not open or close by itself since its "locked" on 1 panel. you using bifold in your master toilet too? why not glass swing or sliding?

the half-lourve bi-fold door definitely look suitable with the subway tiles lah. if this is in the master toilet, then no need to lock it. just close the door when you are doing your business or shower lah. its just your hubby that will be in the MBR. If this is the common toilet, then you will not use that much unless guests come. so i think the lock will be able to last.... maybe before the door spoilt, you will move to another new flat. :sport-smiley-018:

Heard PD is around 200+, maybe diff design and quality price range also diff...

But i dun like PD door. haha! So when i see ur door.. i find it :good:

Possible to have a full view of ur door? Then i will get my contrator to quote as well ;) see if it is within our budget.

It's 300+ if I remembered correctly.

How much is a normal bi-fold? Probably 100+?