Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TPY

You Are Not Welcome Please Getout Of The Shop!

0002011A.gif HOE_KEE@

New World Centre (Next to Macdonalds)

No. 1 Jalan Berseh #

I have a very bad encounter with the services of a shop in New World center in Jalan Berseh. Would like to bring to the attention of the forumner. Hope this will helps to improve the quality of services of H0E_Kee*%**$%.

A few days ago, I brough my family over to this shop in New World center in Jalan Berseh, intention to buy my new house whole complete bathroom and kitchen set from it.

During my conversation with the sale lady, my discussion was disrupted by my wife.

I ask " What happen?". My wife pull me out of the shop with an angry looks without second words.

Out of the shop, she say. " while she was looking at other items, a middle age 40+ saleman say these nasty words to her.

"Thank you for coming, I do not want to make your bussiness, else I have to exert my attention, enegry to ensure your daughter do not break our products. Please get out!"

Over here I needed to be fair to my daughter, she is not mis-behaving nor running around. Instead she is clinging on to my wife. How can a shop person say these words to a customer? Are they out there to drive people out or going to close their business?

I am angry and swear this is the last visit to this shop. :sport-smiley-004: !!

I am going to log a case complain for this incident.

Edited by TPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I was there last Sunday to get a 2 tier corner rack. I wanted to get from Poh Joo which was across the street but was closed on Sunday. When I was paying at the counter, the "old" man dun seems to be interested at all (mayb cuz I juz bought the rack and nothing else) and when "passing" the payment slip to me for signature, he was looking at another direction and was even whistling... Please note he was not really passing to me as he was passing to another direction and he expect me to find a pen on the counter on my own??!?? He seems to be the boss...

Strange way of doing businesses.... I thought I was the only one experiencing tis prob as I only bought 1 item in the end.

Hi,

I was there last Sunday to get a 2 tier corner rack. I wanted to get from Poh Joo which was across the street but was closed on Sunday. When I was paying at the counter, the "old" man dun seems to be interested at all (mayb cuz I juz bought the rack and nothing else) and when "passing" the payment slip to me for signature, he was looking at another direction and was even whistling... Please note he was not really passing to me as he was passing to another direction and he expect me to find a pen on the counter on my own??!?? He seems to be the boss...

Strange way of doing businesses.... I thought I was the only one experiencing tis prob as I only bought 1 item in the end.

Yeah, I went again this afternoon.

Just to find out what actually happen.Just come back with another :dunno:

When I was there I politely ask him why he treats his customer this way and he say

"I am the Boss here, if you don't like go somewhere. Din Bei buay song"

What is this world coming to? I defintely have to go and lodge a complain. Anybody have this type of experiences with this shop?

I have to agree...

the last time (my one and final time) there, i was being served by the chinese national worker, he was fairly polite whereas the boss in the background doesn't seem interested at all. Generally, the service there was poor, slow and disappointing below standard - its not as if they had many customers in the shop, i was the only one there at that time on a weekday afternoon.

Since Hoe Kee is a chain / franchise, if you're complaining, might as well also letting their main office (HQ) be aware of this incident.

:dancingqueen:

There seems to be a family feud amongst the owners of Hoe Kee. I always frequent the Hoe Kee store at Tanjong Katong Complex. The staff there are really friendly and professional.

My main contractor needed to get spare parts for one of the faucets I bought from Hoe Kee, and without first checking with me, he went to the Jalan Beseh store and like what you all have experienced, the guys there threw my main contractor out of the store.

I was very shocked and called the sales assistant at the Tanjong Katong Complex store, only to realise that the Jalan Beseh store is not managed by the same people. She didn't want to elaborate, since it's a family run business. But she was apologetic, and asked me to go back to her store, if I needed anything.

I wouldn't bother with this Jalan Beseh store but I would not write off Hoe Kee because of this one horrible place. Go to all their other outlets.

I just want to share with all of you. My kitchen sink was custom made by Blanco and ordered in by one of the lady bosses of Hoe Kee. When I made enquiries about it, she could well have told me "Don't have" and leave it as that. But she didn't. She asked me exactly the model I wanted and liaised with Germany. The model I wanted was only made for the US market. But she got Germany to make one for me. And to me, that's great service.

I guess business is too good for these guys, losing one customer won't make any difference to them.. Don't think CASE can do anything about it except sent them a warning letter, which they will probably ignore...

My advise, just don't take it to heart, and forget the incident, the 'die-die-must-win' attitude is making Singapore a tougher place to leave in...

I guess business is too good for these guys, losing one customer won't make any difference to them.. Don't think CASE can do anything about it except sent them a warning letter, which they will probably ignore...

My advise, just don't take it to heart, and forget the incident, the 'die-die-must-win' attitude is making Singapore a tougher place to leave in...

Just visited CASE last weekend. from the CASE historical records of this shops, it is notorious for bad customer services. Sadly to say I am not the first customer kanna chase out of the office. There are numerous incidences of such in records. I believe there will be more innocence people to be thrown out of the shop in future unless ... I don't know how if this is the way the bosses runs it but can only go somewher else.

The most unfortunate things is, before that I have place some deposit and brought something from them. Pray hard things deliver smoothly for me. :bangwall:

There seems to be a family feud amongst the owners of Hoe Kee. I always frequent the Hoe Kee store at Tanjong Katong Complex. The staff there are really friendly and professional.

My main contractor needed to get spare parts for one of the faucets I bought from Hoe Kee, and without first checking with me, he went to the Jalan Beseh store and like what you all have experienced, the guys there threw my main contractor out of the store.

I was very shocked and called the sales assistant at the Tanjong Katong Complex store, only to realise that the Jalan Beseh store is not managed by the same people. She didn't want to elaborate, since it's a family run business. But she was apologetic, and asked me to go back to her store, if I needed anything.

I wouldn't bother with this Jalan Beseh store but I would not write off Hoe Kee because of this one horrible place. Go to all their other outlets.

I just want to share with all of you. My kitchen sink was custom made by Blanco and ordered in by one of the lady bosses of Hoe Kee. When I made enquiries about it, she could well have told me "Don't have" and leave it as that. But she didn't. She asked me exactly the model I wanted and liaised with Germany. The model I wanted was only made for the US market. But she got Germany to make one for me. And to me, that's great service.

Yes, I visited the Tangjong Katong branches before too. Neither do i wanted to use a bamboo to hit, turn over the whole boat and make everybody drown. No problem with others except this particular one! Really got attittude problem with only that shop in Jalan Bersah.

Deleted

0002018E.gifGive up on the shop! Just called them to give up my $350 deposit on the items I purchased . Still the old man picking up the phone, no sign of improvement in services over the phone 00020072.gif but sound happy.

I've went to Hoe Kee at Jalan Berseh. There was an old man there who did not attend to us at all. So we just ignored him too and got out of the store.

We went to Hoe Kee at IMM to get some stuff. The first time we went, there was an old man (nt the same one ah..) who was quite attentive to us. The second time we went there, an old lady served us. When we asked if the mirrored cabinet had to be set up by ourselves or does it come already set up, her answer was "u wan to buy or not ? if u buy then i take out fr u".

PFFT... watever...

after seeing yr post, i want to go challenge the boss and i make sure i squeeze he's balls for u all

:yamseng:

Seems like CASE has not much power but can only send warning letter to the shop. I do not really agree about just forgetting about it and remain silence and suffer alone. This shop needed to warn against the community, public consumers! Take our experiences as lessons learned! No customers are suppose to be humiliated, take the humble pie and give up their deposits for such a shop!

Apology if I am replying too harsh as I am hot headed when I am writing this post

after seeing yr post, i want to go challenge the boss and i make sure i squeeze he's balls for u all

:dunno:

Thanks for the support but by publishing our experience as a warning to the forumner should be good enough. I believe the good will be rewarded in a way or anothers. 00020143.gif

I've went to Hoe Kee at Jalan Berseh. There was an old man there who did not attend to us at all. So we just ignored him too and got out of the store.

We went to Hoe Kee at IMM to get some stuff. The first time we went, there was an old man (nt the same one ah..) who was quite attentive to us. The second time we went there, an old lady served us. When we asked if the mirrored cabinet had to be set up by ourselves or does it come already set up, her answer was "u wan to buy or not ? if u buy then i take out fr u".

PFFT... watever...

Maybe they are brothers and sisters running the same type of service blood in their body. :yamseng: Else why so much indentical.

I can understand the frustration and humiliation infront of the public people chase you out of the shop. The more I think the more angry I am

seems like this oldman wants to KILL the biz of hoekee.

Lucky the old man only owns one shop in Jalan Bersah but not monopplise the whole industrial else he is the King!

Edited by TPY