Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dtft

Ideal Design Interior

actually I dun understand why they have removed contact info only. anyway he is a good ID and feels that he should be recommended to the people who are in search of an ID

Guess the contact number is "removed" by RenoTalk admin. Self-advert?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nono,

I came to find out out that we are using the same ID. :D

I have considered myself so lucky to have met this ID and had just completed my house renovation recently. Everything went smoothly and I am so satisfy with the work done. Though he had tendered his resignation with Ideal Design after I had signed the contract, he continues to follow through the renovation works within the committed timeframe. He has also promised that he will attend to it in case any issue arises as he still can be contactable through his mobile. In fact, he has set up his own interior design firm. I would strongly recommend him if you are finding someone who is patient, responsible and passionate in the job. I would rather say that it is important to get a responsible ID. At least for the next 2 months, you will be liaising with the ID.

I really have to give 2 thumb-up for his excellent job. :good::good:

BTW, his mobile no. is [remove]. Can PM me if you are interested to know more.

actually I dun understand why they have removed contact info only. anyway he is a good ID and feels that he should be recommended to the people who are in search of an ID

This is terrible......someone is manupilating the thread. Initially I tot it was a posting error...... 8|

Forum is an open discussion and beneficial to the viewers here. I feel there should'nt have anyone editing our posts. And this is not about badmouthing or slandering anybody here.

Anyone here can PM me if you are interested get a quote for your new home

self pawned.... ID advertising :rofl:

nono,

I have considered myself so lucky to have met this ID and had just completed my house renovation recently. Everything went smoothly and I am so satisfy with the work done. Though he had tendered his resignation with Ideal Design after I had signed the contract, he continues to follow through the renovation works within the committed timeframe. He has also promised that he will attend to it in case any issue arises as he still can be contactable through his mobile. In fact, he has set up his own interior design firm. I would strongly recommend him if you are finding someone who is patient, responsible and passionate in the job. I would rather say that it is important to get a responsible ID. At least for the next 2 months, you will be liaising with the ID.

This is terrible......someone is manupilating the thread. Initially I tot it was a posting error...... 8|

Forum is an open discussion and beneficial to the viewers here. I feel there should'nt have anyone editing our posts. And this is not about badmouthing or slandering anybody here.

Anyone here can PM me if you are interested get a quote for your new home

nono,

nono,

We must always watch closely on our reno.

I agree. No matter how much you trust ur ID, u hafta monitor closely because

there is bound to have hiccups somewhere along the process, so cannot take it for granted.

For my case, I was pretty bless because I was away for biz trip and holiday (away for 1mth)

and my fiance was so **** busy that he rarely make it a point to go up and check reno progress.

But my ID make it a point to check the progress daily and update me what's taking place and

what is gonna happen for next 1 week.

I was advised not to mention his name here, so PM me if you wanna engage him!

He's contact number is [remove].

Hey,

I understand your frustration over all these. :rolleyes: My renovation was done by Johnson and along the ways definitely there's argument and unhappiness, but we overcome all those and I am happy with his workmanship. :D

After sales service by him also quite good as he responded to my call and rectify the defects quite fast even though some defects not covered by the agreement signed.

I strongly against people badmouthing eachother as all of us here are just making a living. :horse:

Cheers :)

Just some helpful tips for all in renotalk

Pls exercise your own judgment on all reviews posted in renotalk.

99% are positive comments for ID Johnson

Objective views on JOHNSON

Strongly NOT recommended. Worst ID ever met.

This chap is always saying “I’m very busy”. I have posted (which has been removed) a neutral comment when I have not received his quotes after weeks and states that maybe he is too busy but there is no courtesy call to inform us there is delay or whatsoever. And after the remarks are made within a day, we received his sms saying our quotes are ready and apologies that he is busy with wedding preparation.

Understanding that, had wanted to put in some good words for him. But the truth is horrible and thankfully I hold back our review on him.

Appointment day of discussion:

Waited for abt 30 mins while he is engaged with customer - of cos this is understandable

It is about 9pm, and he seems to be rushing throughout his presentation

Insincere - Floorplan layout and design is done by his trainee which is just like a standard layout.

Unethical – mention where his customer stay (the one he just attended)

Stubborn & Bear grudges - he is regular of renotalk. And he told us that he has seen our comments in the forum and he knew it's us. (This explains!! If not for our comments, he won't bother to reply at all!!) A busy man like him still has the time to trace who post negative views about him. How "busy" he is. How will you feel if an ID talk to you in this manner: < I know you have complained about me in forum and I know it's YOU, but I'm still willing to serve you! It’s not that I dun have the courtesy to call you, simply is I'm too busy!>

He becomes very agitated after we mentioned that his design is disappointing and lousy. We doubt his experience on the following grounds during his presentation

1. He did not highlight concern on pipes in bathroom and happily place vanity/shower screen on where the actual pipes are situated. (Experience ID in resale flats will know the piping position, otherwise they will say that this is how they design and depends on the bathroom piping if there is blockage)

2. He suggested level up flooring in the whole kitchen which is against HDB ruling when obviously from our floor plan our house does not have a service yard

We are all working adults. He is not the only one busy, so are all of us. If he can't manage, simply means he is lacking of time management skills.

The boss of Ideal Design, we are certain that given his attitude, he must be badmouthing us to you. But your staff is full of attitude problem. You should send him to service quality course and train him to watch his attitude. He needs much improvement in his attitude and learn to listen and accept feedback.

Johnson – even if you feel that you are experience, it does not mean that you are always right. There might be some things you are not aware and should keep your mind open. Being so defensive, you are not going to make it far. You are not able to control your emotions well. Can see that your design skills have been stagnant since you are not willing to accept feedback.

Having said that, these are personal comments from our real experience. And only directing to Johnson, not the company. You might have chemistry with him and your experience with him is pleasant. A word of caution to whoever engaged him, he is a “busy” man. Yes, busy with his soon to born baby and upcoming wedding. So watch your reno closely.

Just some helpful tips for all in renotalk

Pls exercise your own judgment on all reviews posted in renotalk.

99% are positive comments for ID Johnson

Objective views on JOHNSON

Strongly NOT recommended. Worst ID ever met.

This chap is always saying “I’m very busy”. I have posted (which has been removed) a neutral comment when I have not received his quotes after weeks and states that maybe he is too busy but there is no courtesy call to inform us there is delay or whatsoever. And after the remarks are made within a day, we received his sms saying our quotes are ready and apologies that he is busy with wedding preparation.

Understanding that, had wanted to put in some good words for him. But the truth is horrible and thankfully I hold back our review on him.

Appointment day of discussion:

Waited for abt 30 mins while he is engaged with customer - of cos this is understandable

It is about 9pm, and he seems to be rushing throughout his presentation

Insincere - Floorplan layout and design is done by his trainee which is just like a standard layout.

Unethical – mention where his customer stay (the one he just attended)

Stubborn & Bear grudges - he is regular of renotalk. And he told us that he has seen our comments in the forum and he knew it's us. (This explains!! If not for our comments, he won't bother to reply at all!!) A busy man like him still has the time to trace who post negative views about him. How "busy" he is. How will you feel if an ID talk to you in this manner: < I know you have complained about me in forum and I know it's YOU, but I'm still willing to serve you! It’s not that I dun have the courtesy to call you, simply is I'm too busy!>

He becomes very agitated after we mentioned that his design is disappointing and lousy. We doubt his experience on the following grounds during his presentation

1. He did not highlight concern on pipes in bathroom and happily place vanity/shower screen on where the actual pipes are situated. (Experience ID in resale flats will know the piping position, otherwise they will say that this is how they design and depends on the bathroom piping if there is blockage)

2. He suggested level up flooring in the whole kitchen which is against HDB ruling when obviously from our floor plan our house does not have a service yard

We are all working adults. He is not the only one busy, so are all of us. If he can't manage, simply means he is lacking of time management skills.

The boss of Ideal Design, we are certain that given his attitude, he must be badmouthing us to you. But your staff is full of attitude problem. You should send him to service quality course and train him to watch his attitude. He needs much improvement in his attitude and learn to listen and accept feedback.

Johnson – even if you feel that you are experience, it does not mean that you are always right. There might be some things you are not aware and should keep your mind open. Being so defensive, you are not going to make it far. You are not able to control your emotions well. Can see that your design skills have been stagnant since you are not willing to accept feedback.

Having said that, these are personal comments from our real experience. And only directing to Johnson, not the company. You might have chemistry with him and your experience with him is pleasant. A word of caution to whoever engaged him, he is a “busy” man. Yes, busy with his soon to born baby and upcoming wedding. So watch your reno closely.

Edited by idealistic

Hi Jeffery,

I have engaged Ideal Design for my house reno after comparing several ID firms. As their pricing is mid-range, has exceed little from my budget but so far service has been good.

Hi, a wonderful day to you! Had been sitting in front of the desktop for almost a whole afternoon! So decided to end my day with the forum instead... Am wondering if you are able to PM me your ID's contact no? I am in the midst of searching for a potential ID to renovate my resale flat (5rm) at Woodland district but am in suspense on the procedures, pricing rate, concepts, etc? So, would like to seek anyone here who could provide any relevant information for me? Thanks!

Dean

Confusing now.

we received a quote from Ideal design interior pte ltd. it;s location also located at lavender street.

so ideal design studio and ideal design interior ..are they same company?