Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dtft

Ideal Design Interior

Hey, I'm super confused now. Is ideal house the same as ideal design??

They are different. Just google them and you can find the website links.

Edited by jthian

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello all,

Firstly, the prices quoted to me was reasonable, secondly, Kenneth's proposal suited my needs and requirements, the final and most important point was that i felt the sincerity and the chemistry between my husband and i, and Kenneth was very strong. Therefore, i wouldn't say that it was really a hard choice to choose Kenneth, but to give credit to the other firm, the promotion that was being proposed was a little bit too hard to refuse as well!! :P

Hi delaila, could you share with me your tussle was between Ideal Design and which other ID firm? I am looking for an ID for my new place.

I went to Image-Creative, Ideal House, Rezt & Relax, Inside Story, but they aren't very impressive thus far. Also, they are quite pricey.

Edited by waynewoon

Hello jthian,

Yes, eventually it was a tussle between him and another ID-firm, but yes i signed with him eventually to get him to do up my home and yes, he's a very nice person to work with, takes the trouble to explain to me the things which i am not sure about, and equip me with knowledge i can use on my next reno process!!

Hi delaila, so did you sign with Kenneth eventually? Although quite young, Kenneth is a pretty nice guy. Do you know how old he is?

You're right to say he is friendly. Yet to work with him, so I am not sure of the creative and responsible part, but I sure hope he is creative and responsible!

Let me know if you have signed with him?

Thank you.

just my humble opinion. perhaps, it'd be better if you meet up the customers or fellow forumers who had their house done by the ID you've shortlisted directly. they are more likely to be the people who will give you accurate feedback.

after all, if there are any problems, most likely, they will probably be discovered after the owners moved in or during cleaning.

IDs can bring you to some units but it may not necessarily be their own projects. it could be projects under fellow team-mates that they have access to. also, the same team of carpenters/suppliers/etc may not be used for your project, due to the schedule etc.

just my 2 cents. :)

We like the way dylan serve us,patience & responsive :P .Quotation quite competitive ,we also went to to their completed projects, to see workmenship. Very practical ,nice workmanship!! But we will compare one more I.D ,before commit! :D

Last Sunday,i walk-in their ShowRoom with my husband.Serve by Dylan.We found he v.patience & sincere,I find they give us a very gd impress :D .But not sure how they will quoate us?hee

I went into their showroom in lavender before. I suggest you take a detailed look at the term and conditions.

One of the terms, I remember is payment schedule. I think it is 5%, 40%. 45% and lastly 5%.

Am I right on the payment schedule? Can you share?

Some threads from the past. I find them pretty useful on payment term.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10190

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...rt=#entry186184

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8643

I did get a quote then for my property, I didn't use ideal. Partly due to the term and conditions, and also the ID is young, below 30s. I prefer older IDs, much better experiences.

PS: all electrician work are additional charges..so tied up yr electrican and plumber cost in your quote..hehe

Edited by negarawan

Last Sunday,i walk-in their ShowRoom with my husband.Serve by Dylan.We found he v.patience & sincere,I find they give us a very gd impress :D .But not sure how they will quoate us?hee