Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh wad happened? have you signed with them already? :o

Yes, signed with them and already start work.

So next time look for ID, dun look for famous 1, they too busy, no time to follow up, that's why owner will feel they not responsible.

Very disappointed. Now hopefully the turn out will be ok, not keep high hope.

Do anyone know who is Ideal Design boss?

I'm quite disappointed with their ID that not proactive to contact owner to follow up. :(

oh wad happened? have you signed with them already? :o

Hey Mimi, i did up 600x600mm homogenous tiles for my whole house too, though Kenneth had pre-informed me that in the case of laying 600x600mm tiles for kitchen, when during washing you need to use the mop, cause the flow of water would be affected, but as i don't use splashing of water when cleaning my kitchen as i seldom cook, it was fine, love the modern look of my home too!!!:)

yes, u r right :P most of the ids propose a modern concept (even tho' we told them what we wanted); only after maybe 2/3 meetings, then then ideas n concepts slowly change.

hi beany,

do have shawn contact?

pls pm me thanks

Also, it would be nicer if the ID spends a bit more time understanding the client's current setup/ furniture, color/ material preferences upfront, so the proposals are better match with the client's sensibilities. This is not just a comment on Shawn, but on *ALL* IDs I met. They just shoot off the same 'modern' design proposals in their favorite colors (usually black/ dark), even if the client's current setup is completely mismatching.

yes, u r right :P most of the ids propose a modern concept (even tho' we told them what we wanted); only after maybe 2/3 meetings, then then ideas n concepts slowly change.

I am currently working with Shawn at Ideal Design, and am very happy with his knowledge and professionalism so far. No work done yet, so cant comment on the results, but the process of engaging has been pretty good. Strengths are in responsiveness, understanding of needs and responding with solutions that meet the needs. I am currently on a very tight budget, so Shawn has helped me figure out options to get my critical stuff done within the budget.

What could be better - carpentry costs seem on the high side to me. Also, it would be nicer if the ID spends a bit more time understanding the client's current setup/ furniture, color/ material preferences upfront, so the proposals are better match with the client's sensibilities. This is not just a comment on Shawn, but on *ALL* IDs I met. They just shoot off the same 'modern' design proposals in their favorite colors (usually black/ dark), even if the client's current setup is completely mismatching.

Will post more as the work progresses.

so i will be down, do u have shawn contact.. or can i just do down to request for him?

I did not liaise with Ron before. but currently my place is on going renovation by Ideal Design, so far no problem, am happy with the services so far. You can check with Beany too who reno is on going too by Ideal Design.

:)

I am currently working with Shawn at Ideal Design, and am very happy with his knowledge and professionalism so far. No work done yet, so cant comment on the results, but the process of engaging has been pretty good. Strengths are in responsiveness, understanding of needs and responding with solutions that meet the needs. I am currently on a very tight budget, so Shawn has helped me figure out options to get my critical stuff done within the budget.

What could be better - carpentry costs seem on the high side to me. Also, it would be nicer if the ID spends a bit more time understanding the client's current setup/ furniture, color/ material preferences upfront, so the proposals are better match with the client's sensibilities. This is not just a comment on Shawn, but on *ALL* IDs I met. They just shoot off the same 'modern' design proposals in their favorite colors (usually black/ dark), even if the client's current setup is completely mismatching.

Will post more as the work progresses.

I did not liaise with Ron before. but currently my place is on going renovation by Ideal Design, so far no problem, am happy with the services so far. You can check with Beany too who reno is on going too by Ideal Design.

hi coke, who is taking care of your reno? ;)

;) I will be going down to Ideal design tml..

called up this evening. a guy Ron picked up..

anyone liase with him before?