Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Gek,

I like ur TV console,the rotating one,how much were u quoted for that? How much in all was the reno,pm me if not convenient.

Thnks...

Hi xiaowen

I do agree that they have done a great job. What's great about the feature wall is that I can rotate it so that while I'm at my dining area, I can watch TV as well. I actually bought my dining table more than 5 years ago at Novena Furnishing.

Hi Gek... Can i ask how long is the side of the kitchen cabinets with the sink? 4ft ? 6ft ?

Cos i'm measuring the cement base over at my hacked kitchen.. seems rather short as cmpared to yours..

=)

Hi Gek,

Both yr ID have done a great job to yr hse. Yr feature wall looked rather cool n may i ask where did u buy yr dinning table?

Hi xiaowen

I do agree that they have done a great job. What's great about the feature wall is that I can rotate it so that while I'm at my dining area, I can watch TV as well. I actually bought my dining table more than 5 years ago at Novena Furnishing.

Hi all

I've just completed renovation and have moved into my flat bout 3 weeks ago. My reno experience was mostly trouble free and went rather smoothly. My ID was Johnson and Kenneth and I must say both are responsible and responsive. They manage to meet my tight deadline and Johnson even followed up with me a few weeks after to see if everything was fine. Although they are not the cheapest, I would recommend Johnson from Ideal Design Studio as he provides excellent service. Here are some pictures.

Living Room

Living.jpg

Dining

Dining.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen.jpg

Hi Gek,

Both yr ID have done a great job to yr hse. Yr feature wall looked rather cool n may i ask where did u buy yr dinning table?

Is this Kenneth from Ideal House or Ideal Design Studio? Previous post shown the widely recommended Mr K is from Ideal House not Ideal Design studio. How r they related?? anyone know?

Hi qiqi,

I am a new home owner. Heard from a friend both Kenneth share the same surname...anyboby out there can verify???

Hi all

I've just completed renovation and have moved into my flat bout 3 weeks ago. My reno experience was mostly trouble free and went rather smoothly. My ID was Johnson and Kenneth and I must say both are responsible and responsive. They manage to meet my tight deadline and Johnson even followed up with me a few weeks after to see if everything was fine. Although they are not the cheapest, I would recommend Johnson from Ideal Design Studio as he provides excellent service. Here are some pictures.

Living Room

Living.jpg

Dining

Dining.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen.jpg

Is this Kenneth from Ideal House or Ideal Design Studio? Previous post shown the widely recommended Mr K is from Ideal House not Ideal Design studio. How r they related?? anyone know?

I asked my Designer, Bernard from Ideal House ID, Mr K is not from Ideal Design Studio, he is colleague of Bernard. It just so happened that Mr K real name is Kenneth and coincidentally Ideal Design Studio also have a designer named Kenneth.

Clarified with Bernard, they are not related in any way, hope this cleared all the doubts. :D

If u are engaging ID.. then every little displeasure or screw ups along the way in your reno, you look for them (ID)... at least that's what i plan to do if there are screw up...... 8|

As most ID & ID firm got a reputation to build and/or uphold.. they'll try their best to rectify your problems along the way.. just

imagine one badmouth in this forum or any other.. it'll spread like wild fire...

Its really up to individual comfort & budget level la ... Do a few comparision before commiting to the Reno.. Whats important is that you must have good vibe abt the ID that you are engaging ( Ideal design or any other firm) ....

My tiles is just being laid.. will try to post pics when they are done... :)

Oh ... my Id is Johnson & Ivette by e way ....

My humble comments.... ;)

ok thx for ur kind advice, being my 1st home to do reno work, will find out more before committing myself. :P

if they employ other approved contractor, if got problem liao, look for Ideal Design Studio or the approved contractor??? really confusing... i checked those I.D. firm like Square Room, Unimax they r HDB approved leh... now i'm not so sure if i should engage their service.. :wacko:

btw, can show some of ur reno work pics to see how is their workmanship? thx :P

If u are engaging ID.. then every little displeasure or screw ups along the way in your reno, you look for them (ID)... at least that's what i plan to do if there are screw up...... 8|

As most ID & ID firm got a reputation to build and/or uphold.. they'll try their best to rectify your problems along the way.. just

imagine one badmouth in this forum or any other.. it'll spread like wild fire...

Its really up to individual comfort & budget level la ... Do a few comparision before commiting to the Reno.. Whats important is that you must have good vibe abt the ID that you are engaging ( Ideal design or any other firm) ....

My tiles is just being laid.. will try to post pics when they are done... :)

Oh ... my Id is Johnson & Ivette by e way ....

My humble comments.... ;)

Hi there.. they are a I.D. firm.. not contractors.. they are employing other approved contractor to do the actual work (hacking, tiling, plumbing etc) while co-ordinating the details for u .. Hope this clarifies your doubt..

Me sign e contract with them a couple of weeks back... already started the reno works liao... =)

if they employ other approved contractor, if got problem liao, look for Ideal Design Studio or the approved contractor??? really confusing... i checked those I.D. firm like Square Room, Unimax they r HDB approved leh... now i'm not so sure if i should engage their service.. :wacko:

btw, can show some of ur reno work pics to see how is their workmanship? thx :P

Edited by greengreenone

Hi all, I am a new home owner. Just like to ask, I go to hdb website to check if Ideal Design Studio if they are registered contractors, but their name do not appear there. If I use their service, will there be any problem?

Hi there.. they are a I.D. firm.. not contractors.. they are employing other approved contractor to do the actual work (hacking, tiling, plumbing etc) while co-ordinating the details for u .. Hope this clarifies your doubt..

Me sign e contract with them a couple of weeks back... already started the reno works liao... =)

Hi all, I am a new home owner. Just like to ask, I go to hdb website to check if Ideal Design Studio if they are registered contractors, but their name do not appear there. If I use their service, will there be any problem?

Hi,

Can someone share wif me the ID and contact details for ideal design? Interested in contacting them also..

my email is duo_tay@hotmail.com.

If possible can sent me your quotation also.

ty

Hi All,

Its been 3 weeks into my renovation,

Tiling work done : satisfied

Carpentry work measurement done : pending installation end week

Electrical re-wiring : satisfied

Plumbing work done : satisfied

Painting first coat done : satisfied

False Ceiling installation done : satisfied

After the installation of carpentry, which my ID-Shawn says would take two days, i can plan my moving in.

Period of rectification allowed: 1week.

total renovation time : approximately 5 weeks, real fast. and the workmanship is way above average

two thumbs up for shawn! :P

Hi Rara,

can i have shawn contact? if u dun mind, can u PM me your quotation, btw can post some of your house pic to share, thanks