Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HI Home1234

WELL THANKS FOR UR CONTACT. I HAVE MEET UP WITH Z.L 2 TIMES ALREADY THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD. HIS SERVICE IS REALLY GOOD SO FAR (HOPE TAT IT STAY TAT WAY) WELL WE HAVE DECIDED TO APPOINT HIM AS OUR DESIGNER. THE PRICE IS OK OK DESIGN IS GOOD AND HE IS OPEN TO OUR IDEAS.

WELL HIS PAYMENT MODE ABIT FAST BUT I THING TAT THE MARKET RATE LO IT IS 15% - 40% - 40% -5%

LIKE U SAID ALL THE APPOINTMENTS ARE AT OUR COMFORTABLE LOCATIONS SO WE FEEL GOOD.

MY BUT FRIEND POOR THING, HE GOT NO TIME TO DO MY FRIEND PROJECT SO MY FRIEND GOT TO WAIT HAHA... WELL REALLY THANKS FOR UR CONTACTS. TAKE CARE FRIEND.

kenny,i think i saw you and your wife last week at paya lebar singapore post centre.are you talking 2 leslie at the mac?i am the next appointment after you keke.so how is your place now?we peeped in2 your drawings keke nice tv feature you got there.we are comfortable with leslie but i just found out that he do not have a showroom but he did show us a few maz of him featured in it as design manager of barang barang interiors so i think he is that kind of carefree type.i did check ROC and found his company at least something. he is like what home1234 said,come up 2 your place 2 meet you with many things.keke hardworking guy :sport-smiley-003: .mostly we will hand over house 2 him but now i am still in quotation part with him,i try to e-mail home1234 but cannot get him.can i have a copy of your quote 2 compare.if you do not mind can you e-mail me at samuelbackpack@yahoo.com.sg i will need 2 confirm with him latest by sunday.i will be getting my keys soon but will only start after chinese new year.he say he need time 2 prepare drawings, colour selection and material selection. :help:

Hi Cheryl,

You can request your ID to arrange some showflat for viewing...i'm impressed by some of their design! :dancingqueen:

Andy is quite good as I've used him too. Patient guy not pushy and willing to compromise

:yamseng:

I have got a very good service from Vincent right from the beginning till start work.

Do not have any worries to let him handle my renovation... :good:

I have just sign up an agreement of renovation contract with them. Designer Tino.

Good pricing with various designing concept and material use.

Looking forward to take over my flat on mid-jan. :drunk: Cheers!

Nice company, newly relocated, very experienced staffs.... not a bad choice...

Ya lor, going to select the tiles on sunday. work commence on 17.11.2008. ke ke ke. realli looking forward :paint:

On 12.10.2008 just sign up with Andy from the said company. Well, looking forward to our new design.... :sport-smiley-018:

Nice company, newly relocated, very experienced staffs.... not a bad choice...

Dear all, will be engaging Andy to do up our house. Hope that he is gd and responsible. He seems to be a nice and cheerful guy :dancingqueen:

On 12.10.2008 just sign up with Andy from the said company. Well, looking forward to our new design.... :sport-smiley-018:

Dtft,

I did mine with them. Completed with no major hiccups. What do you wish to know?

Hi Ahloon,

I am also interested to know more about Ideal Design Studio. Can you share in more details about your experience with them?

How is their workmanship? Any delay in your renovation and how is their after-sales service?

Mind to share some pics of your reno? Thanks.

Hi,

Have anyone used Andy before? In the process of thinking in getting him. Any comments? :dancingqueen:

Hi,

My ID is not Andy, however, you can refer to previous threads by petertan_petertan

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10057

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14547.

He has good reviews for Andy.

Hi,

Just signed with them, feel that the ID consultant whom we deal with is quite nice, experienced and not pushy.

We did not compare too many quotes, just three of them... 2 ID companies and the third one is a contractor. Did not choose the contractor in the end as we felt that it will be better to have some ID input and advice although we already have a rough idea on what we want to do.

Should be starting the reno in sept, after the ghost festival. Looking forward to see the 3D conceptual drawings in 2-3 weeks time. The experience with them is so far good and hope that it will continue the positive way ... will update on my comments again

Hi,

Have anyone used Andy before? In the process of thinking in getting him. Any comments? :dancingqueen:

Hi,

Just signed with them, feel that the ID consultant whom we deal with is quite nice, experienced and not pushy.

We did not compare too many quotes, just three of them... 2 ID companies and the third one is a contractor. Did not choose the contractor in the end as we felt that it will be better to have some ID input and advice although we already have a rough idea on what we want to do.

Should be starting the reno in sept, after the ghost festival. Looking forward to see the 3D conceptual drawings in 2-3 weeks time. The experience with them is so far good and hope that it will continue the positive way ... will update on my comments again

Edited by klipp-klapp