Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Finally after much consideration i decided to take up the offer from Ideal Design Studio. I find their design and proposal is what i am looking for (simple and yet cosy :) ). Looking forward for my new house reno to start work next week.

Rara, who did you sign up with?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, my renovation done by Ideal Design Studio will be ready by early next week. So far so good, the workmanship is really good and I really like it. Even my mother in law who is kind of choosy also praise for their workmanship. My ID is Zack. He is a very patient designer who will listen to all your ideals before giving suggestion and I would definitely recommend him to in this forum. Surprisingly, he can really meet my budget. The final quotation that I got for the same kind of work that I am asking for is only half of what other ID firm gave. Now I can't wait to move in.

Though I have not sign with them. Mr K said that for starting up businesses, trust and reputation is very important, so they will go all out for it. During our quotes bargaining they r willing to absorb more chargers compare to the other bigger firms we went to.

Yes...my house they have started renovating le... Really pleased with their work manship. Will update you guys further with regards to the outcome. Hurray... !!! :dancingqueen:

i cant believe there is only good things said about this company. is there any thing that is unfavourable?

also they are not radac or HDB registered, will there be a problem?

I have signed my contract with them last weekend. Even though the quotation is abit off my budget, i decided to signed my contract with them as they really provide a one stop services, Wilson and Ivette, both of them have superb services. I believe the designers at ideal design are also providing equal services. As promised from them, they will start renovating my flat next week. I can't wait for my place to start renovating. :yamseng:

Hey i would suggest people to use Ideal Design. They have great services. I have got my Perspective views of my flat from them. I am very impress with their designs. Gonna head down this weekend to finalise my quotations and sign my contract with them. Great... Thank You Wilson & Ivette.. Well Done...!!!

As posted, i went down to Ideal Design Studio again to have my quotations done. I was served by 2 designers by the name of Ivette & Wilson. Both of them works well in hand. They are very experienced and patience. I will definately reccommend both of this experience designers to you. Cause the quotations that they have given are very reasonable. Will definately sign the contract with them at the next meeting.

anyone i can look 4 to get my quotes? already got my keys. HELP NEEDED.

thx

Tried others to haunt for other reno film in the meanwhile..

Hi Cheryl,

I've got my re-sale flat at Punggol too ..... I did approach Ideal Design and drop by their showroom for a quote yest.... so have you got your quote yet?

Hi all,

I've currently got my re-sale flat at Punggol, so intend to get a quotation from Ideal Design Studio... :deal:

Any comments or feedback? Is their service good compare to others...?