Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dtft

Ideal Design Interior

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

U can contact Johnson Chen from Idea Design @ johnson@idealdesigninterior.com or @ 6842 5542

Cheers :)

Hi Jeffrey,

How is your renovation doing? How is their workmanship. good?

Yes they are different company... ideal design is based in 161 lavender street... ideal house is based in 780 upper serangoon road...

hi Thomaslimkt,

How is your renovation progress? How is Ideal design stutio service? i still waiting for their quotation.

Hi SweetHome2,

My Reno work is 'almost' done but we have shifted in anyway. Now there are still some minor works and touch up need to be completed.

I am not that picky but my wife is. For jobs that I think is not nicely done but forgivable, she insists my ID to redo. She is a non-negotiator :)

My advise is that you got to check everything in details and make sure things are done as quoted. Just to make sure they don't quote you Durian but deliver Apple or Orange :o

I have been busy lately but will try to update my blog with my "after Reno" pictures.

Where is the PM button here? Try to PM you but can't find it :(

Are you going to engage Ideal Design to Reno for you? How much they had quoted you?

Cheers

Hi, can any one recommend me any ID? i am intending to reno my unit at woodland area.

Hi

U can contact Johnson Chen from Idea Design @ johnson@idealdesigninterior.com or @ 6842 5542

Cheers :)

Edited by jeffreyyau

WHich ID from idea design u got?

Hi jeffreyyau,

You may PM me if you wish to know. Is your ID from Ideal Design too?

Am waiting for quotation too, been recommended from a friend that the service is good. Can anyone share more on their experience please... ?

WHich ID from idea design u got?

Guest amystev
Have just PM u Johnson's number.

Sure, you are welcome to view my place :)

Just liaise with Johnson to contact me.

can i also have johnson number too can pm me

Hi guys,

It's quite true that if you enagae a young fresh chap from ID, you might have to be the project supervisor since day 1.

Young chap needs alot of patience and guidance. Sometime, you can expect "If he is ID?".

Not to mention whose my ID, which i engage their services from Ideal design.

I can say that their sub contractors are even better thn the ID. You can really see at times this ID just let the sub contractors advise them.

So what the hack is the ID required in the 1st place?

jt my 2 cents.

PS. i believe those ID frequent renotalk daily! Jt to see whether they have been bad mouth! What a crap!

Am waiting for quotation too, been recommended from a friend that the service is good. Can anyone share more on their experience please... ?

I had engaged Ideal Design Studio finally. My wife and I both feel that Zack had given us an honest and responsible feeling and that's made us decided to use him. I hope he is good in designing a nice home for us.... as this is more important ;)

We had chosen the tiles today and it is really tough decisions. Now just sit back and wait for the 3D drawings. I really hope everythings will turn out well :)

Cheers!

Btw, anyone has used carton boxes to give? Thanks in advance.

hi Thomaslimkt,

How is your renovation progress? How is Ideal design stutio service? i still waiting for their quotation.