Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

To.... user, "abcdefgi"

To be exact, look at your own posts and think before you comment. Your posts is all on "www.kaleidointerior.com"... Simply mean "Kaleidointerior"!!!

So to be exact, meaning you are tasting sour on this firm? Frankly, your post is all on promoting so call "Kaleidointerior"!!! LOL!!!

You are just another self-advertiser!!! Be truthful here to post comment and not badmouthing instead. Look at your own post FIRST!!! Don't delete or edit YOUR POSTS if you are so call "REAL" client and not just an "ADVERTISER"!!!

People here... This USER post is as follow....

No. 1>>>

Hi, i guess it doesn't harm to visit a few more companies to get the best quote, visit www.kaleidointerior.com to view their past works and contact details. You can also call them @ 62941054 good luck

No. 2>>>

Hi, you may want to try to contact k* Interior @ 62941054 and/or visit their showroom @ 35 kelantan lane #06-01A or visit their website www.kaleidointerior.com. It's always good to consider a few more ID comapnies to get the best quote.

So for all to see... That what i have said previously, we are in a so-call "INTERNET" world... Many of us wanted to seek a good or trusted ID firm to renovate our home.

However, some disguse as customers to mislead the rest into deception. :P

FrancisYap actually puts in effort to 'research' what i posted. WOW i feel so honoured, THANKS! :D im not afraid that others know i posted about a particular firm that i had engaged previously and highly recommend. btw thanks for reiterating my support for MY recommended firm in this highly 'noticed' thread about this particular firm. seems like helping me to recommend too. THANK YOU LEH!! :D

and my post in THIS particular thread did not say/support/agree ideal design is not good, neither did i say/support/agree those bad comments about particular someone were real, and i did not say/support/agree ideal design is as good as what some mentioned here because i've never contacted them for quotes before. but why FrancisYap SO agitated huh? *wonder wonder* hmmm.

my post:

"true that there is a possibility of bad-mouthing here, then how about the supposedly good comments abt the firm/people? cant they be manipulated by the firm itself/employees themselves? while you doubt the negative comments, why not also give those so-called 'praises' a second thought as to whether those are true? -----> is this saying ideal is bad/good? or saying the negative/positive comments are real/fake? i recognize the possibility of badmouthing in this thread, at the same time doubt the good comments, objective view.

well, if you do not believe the bad-mouthing and/or believe the praises, you can just go ahead to engage that specific employee and experience it for yourself and see what's true and what's not, no one is stopping anyone. Just as you are free to choose who/which firm to engage, people are free to post good/bad/ comments here, whether true or not, it's up to individuals to believe." -----> how, if in any way, does this consider bad-mouthing THIS particular firm in THIS particular thread. did i ask people not to choose this firm - no. did i ask people to choose this firm - no. this is just a statement saying that whether you choose to believe the good/bad comments in this whole thread, it's your choice. Im sure that are people who see those negative comments but still engage them, and also people who see the positive comments but choose not to.

once again, thanks FrancisYap for posting my posts in other threads talking about a firm that i highly recommend :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

To.... user, "abcdefgi"

To be exact, look at your own posts and think before you comment. Your posts is all on "www.kaleidointerior.com"... Simply mean "Kaleidointerior"!!!

So to be exact, meaning you are tasting sour on this firm? Frankly, your post is all on promoting so call "Kaleidointerior"!!! LOL!!!

You are just another self-advertiser!!! Be truthful here to post comment and not badmouthing instead. Look at your own post FIRST!!! Don't delete or edit YOUR POSTS if you are so call "REAL" client and not just an "ADVERTISER"!!!

People here... This USER post is as follow....

No. 1>>>

Hi, i guess it doesn't harm to visit a few more companies to get the best quote, visit www.kaleidointerior.com to view their past works and contact details. You can also call them @ 62941054 good luck

No. 2>>>

Hi, you may want to try to contact k* Interior @ 62941054 and/or visit their showroom @ 35 kelantan lane #06-01A or visit their website www.kaleidointerior.com. It's always good to consider a few more ID comapnies to get the best quote.

So for all to see... That what i have said previously, we are in a so-call "INTERNET" world... Many of us wanted to seek a good or trusted ID firm to renovate our home.

However, some disguse as customers to mislead the rest into deception. :P

Totally AGREE! :dribble: In addition, we are all in a so-call "internet" world. Who knows it may be another firm who are bad-mouthing...???

Johnson and then Andy... Anyway, i believe in action rather then words... :yamseng:

true that there is a possibility of bad-mouthing here, then how about the supposedly good comments abt the firm/people? cant they be manipulated by the firm itself/employees themselves? while you doubt the negative comments, why not also give those so-called 'praises' a second thought as to whether those are true?

well, if you do not believe the bad-mouthing and/or believe the praises, you can just go ahead to engage that specific employee and experience it for yourself and see what's true and what's not, no one is stopping anyone. Just as you are free to choose who/which firm to engage, people are free to post good/bad/ comments here, whether true or not, it's up to individuals to believe.

Seems like someone is trying to do some self-posting of advertisements here and badmouthing this company.

Totally AGREE! :dribble: In addition, we are all in a so-call "internet" world. Who knows it may be another firm who are bad-mouthing...???

Johnson and then Andy... Anyway, i believe in action rather then words... :yamseng:

as what simplemodern had mentioned...Good or bad up to individual and personal experience....lets not believe or get influence too much...

Seems like someone is trying to do some self-posting of advertisements here and badmouthing this company.

christabel,

I not sure if you are meeting the right 'Andy' as he had already left Ideal Design since 2 months ago. That maybe the reason that he is not able to response to you. It is the responsibily of the interior firm to inform you that this person is longer with the company. I had tried to contact him but this is what the company had told me. And I was referred to some of the IDs. After some conversation with them, they seems to be inexperience and not able to understand my requirements. So just BEWARE in case you are referred to any of the IDs.....

I have liaise with Andy Tan for a quotation regarding my house reno in Mid-June. Does not know if we are refering to the same person.

(My encounter after meeting with Andy has been somewhat disappointing compare to yours. Although he is one of the recommended ID from this thread. Most probably he is too busy to get back to me regarding the quotation or even bother to revert back to my email or calls. During the meet-up, our requirements were all missed out! That shows that he is inattentive nor showing any professionalism. Count myself lucky of not engaging him as i am looking for someone good & reliable and not someone who is pushy to get us sign on the dotted line.)

Just some helpful tips for all in renotalk

Pls exercise your own judgment on all reviews posted in renotalk.

99% are positive comments for ID Johnson

Objective views on JOHNSON

Strongly NOT recommended. Worst ID ever met.

This chap is always saying “I’m very busy”. I have posted (which has been removed) a neutral comment when I have not received his quotes after weeks and states that maybe he is too busy but there is no courtesy call to inform us there is delay or whatsoever. And after the remarks are made within a day, we received his sms saying our quotes are ready and apologies that he is busy with wedding preparation.

Understanding that, had wanted to put in some good words for him. But the truth is horrible and thankfully I hold back our review on him.

Appointment day of discussion:

Waited for abt 30 mins while he is engaged with customer - of cos this is understandable

It is about 9pm, and he seems to be rushing throughout his presentation

Insincere - Floorplan layout and design is done by his trainee which is just like a standard layout.

Unethical – mention where his customer stay (the one he just attended)

Stubborn & Bear grudges - he is regular of renotalk. And he told us that he has seen our comments in the forum and he knew it's us. (This explains!! If not for our comments, he won't bother to reply at all!!) A busy man like him still has the time to trace who post negative views about him. How "busy" he is. How will you feel if an ID talk to you in this manner: < I know you have complained about me in forum and I know it's YOU, but I'm still willing to serve you! It’s not that I dun have the courtesy to call you, simply is I'm too busy!>

He becomes very agitated after we mentioned that his design is disappointing and lousy. We doubt his experience on the following grounds during his presentation

1. He did not highlight concern on pipes in bathroom and happily place vanity/shower screen on where the actual pipes are situated. (Experience ID in resale flats will know the piping position, otherwise they will say that this is how they design and depends on the bathroom piping if there is blockage)

2. He suggested level up flooring in the whole kitchen which is against HDB ruling when obviously from our floor plan our house does not have a service yard

We are all working adults. He is not the only one busy, so are all of us. If he can't manage, simply means he is lacking of time management skills.

The boss of Ideal Design, we are certain that given his attitude, he must be badmouthing us to you. But your staff is full of attitude problem. You should send him to service quality course and train him to watch his attitude. He needs much improvement in his attitude and learn to listen and accept feedback.

Johnson – even if you feel that you are experience, it does not mean that you are always right. There might be some things you are not aware and should keep your mind open. Being so defensive, you are not going to make it far. You are not able to control your emotions well. Can see that your design skills have been stagnant since you are not willing to accept feedback.

Having said that, these are personal comments from our real experience. And only directing to Johnson, not the company. You might have chemistry with him and your experience with him is pleasant. A word of caution to whoever engaged him, he is a “busy” man. Yes, busy with his soon to born baby and upcoming wedding. So watch your reno closely.

Hi,

If I could remember, he is one of the IDs I had talked to..He sounded impatient. With your comments, I should probably think twice of whether to continue to follow up with him. Think I better look around for more interior firms to seek for a quote...

My encounter after meeting with Andy has been somewhat disappointing compare to yours. Although he is one of the recommended ID from this thread. Most probably he is too busy to get back to me regarding the quotation or even bother to revert back to my email or calls. During the meet-up, our requirements were all missed out! That shows that he is inattentive nor showing any professionalism. Count myself lucky of not engaging him as i am looking for someone good & reliable and not someone who is pushy to get us sign on the dotted line.

as what simplemodern had mentioned...Good or bad up to individual and personal experience....lets not believe or get influence too much...

My encounter after meeting with Andy has been somewhat disappointing compare to yours. Although he is one of the recommended ID from this thread. Most probably he is too busy to get back to me regarding the quotation or even bother to revert back to my email or calls. During the meet-up, our requirements were all missed out! That shows that he is inattentive nor showing any professionalism. Count myself lucky of not engaging him as i am looking for someone good & reliable and not someone who is pushy to get us sign on the dotted line.

christabel,

I not sure if you are meeting the right 'Andy' as he had already left Ideal Design since 2 months ago. That maybe the reason that he is not able to response to you. It is the responsibily of the interior firm to inform you that this person is longer with the company. I had tried to contact him but this is what the company had told me. And I was referred to some of the IDs. After some conversation with them, they seems to be inexperience and not able to understand my requirements. So just BEWARE in case you are referred to any of the IDs.....

nono,

I came to find out out that we are using the same ID. :D

I have considered myself so lucky to have met this ID and had just completed my house renovation recently. Everything went smoothly and I am so satisfy with the work done. Though he had tendered his resignation with Ideal Design after I had signed the contract, he continues to follow through the renovation works within the committed timeframe. He has also promised that he will attend to it in case any issue arises as he still can be contactable through his mobile. In fact, he has set up his own interior design firm. I would strongly recommend him if you are finding someone who is patient, responsible and passionate in the job. I would rather say that it is important to get a responsible ID. At least for the next 2 months, you will be liaising with the ID.

I really have to give 2 thumb-up for his excellent job. :good::good:

BTW, his mobile no. is [remove]. Can PM me if you are interested to know more.

I believe the ID will still have to go through the company for applying permit, cheque payment etc....so unlikely it will be the case.

anyway, anybody can provide a good ID? I will be renovating my house in Nov...

depends lor... if the ID is good and has contacts with his contractors, why not be his own boss right?

Becos if the personal contacts are given, clients wil directly give id the contract, bypass the firm. If like that, the popular id will poach all the biz n earn big bucks, and the firm will chup lup very soon.

I believe the ID will still have to go through the company for applying permit, cheque payment etc....so unlikely it will be the case.

anyway, anybody can provide a good ID? I will be renovating my house in Nov...

actually I dun understand why they have removed contact info only. anyway he is a good ID and feels that he should be recommended to the people who are in search of an ID

Becos if the personal contacts are given, clients wil directly give id the contract, bypass the firm. If like that, the popular id will poach all the biz n earn big bucks, and the firm will chup lup very soon.

Guess the contact number is "removed" by RenoTalk admin. Self-advert?

just an input....this is not self-advert...is recommendation from client!!!!!

anyway not going to comment too much here....