Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just wondering if anyone has used or intend to use Project File Pte Ltd located at Arab Street? Their designs look great but it is difficult doing any online search using their name.

Please share your feedback/comments. Was thinking of engaging them.

Thanks. :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Look for Joey,their design is fantastic.

I agreed with you their design is fantastic and is what i'm looking for.

That is the main reason why i'm drawn to them at the first place.

Beside design, how about their pricing and workmanship?

I agreed with you their design is fantastic and is what i'm looking for.

That is the main reason why i'm drawn to them at the first place.

Beside design, how about their pricing and workmanship?

Hi,

I personally had some work done by Project File. I think Alan was his name.

He is a nice and responsible guy. But all works are subcontracted out. I designed my concept and had him do it. But his subcontractors and maybe him, hv to beware of.

They tried to cheat me on the lighting points and light bulbs. Then they tried cheating on the electrical works too. Towards the end I was very disappointed and wanted them to get the **** out. Next, they delayed on the finished by half a month. Then, their estimates jumped by $10,000.

If you are going for very simple design, I guess you go with them. For more complicated ones, forget it. I will not have them do another project.

The File on them is terminated!

Just wondering if anyone has used or intend to use Project File Pte Ltd located at Arab Street? Their designs look great but it is difficult doing any online search using their name.

Please share your feedback/comments. Was thinking of engaging them.

Thanks. :thumbs up:

See my report in a similiar topic above.

THG

Hi all,

Anyone doing reno with them? I'm waiting for my quotation so decided to find out more about them.

I know their design is good. How about workmanship, price and the pace of their work (on time, fast or slow).

Thanks

:sport-smiley-003:

Hi People, sorry to OT abit.. Juz wondering if u guys ask for quote from Design Sense before? Since it's oso at Arab Street. In fact, it's only a fre units away from PF. Happen to walk in the other way.. Felt tat can click with the main designer.. But, as did c any feedbacks & comments on em in this forum.. Juz wondering why..

had finally completed the house but very disappointed with their workmanship and their attitude..

if i am giving another choice they will not be part of my listing......wasting my time and $$.. had to endure their sickening attitude.. :jawdrop::dunno::bangwall:

had finally completed the house but very disappointed with their workmanship and their attitude..

if i am giving another choice they will not be part of my listing......wasting my time and $$.. had to endure their sickening attitude.. :dunno::bangwall::yamseng:

Hey i am so sorry to hear that you had a bad time with them. What went wrong? Alan will be handing over keys to us this weekend, and i must say that we have been dropping by very often...things are looking good. Very happy with the work done so far.

there was a small hickup on the schedule at first, but everything got sorted out real prompt....so far so good. Fingers crossed. :jawdrop:

The dynamic duo.. Alan & Kelly. I didn't quite like the way Alan treated Kelly. But he seems to know the trade very well.

yea alan seems to know the trade, and the materials he is using for our place seem to be of good quality. What i can see so far.

if i am giving another choice they will not be part of my listing......wasting my time and $$.. had to endure their sickening attitude.. !! :furious::rofl:

Hi silverx2c,

wat happen? who is the id assign to u? ALAN?

Am new to this forum. Am looking ard for id now, after meeting few id, feel project file's design is the best. But have heard lotsa comment abt them (good and bad). Really dunno wat to do now :unsure: !!

I have been to see them for a quote - their designs are indeed nice, but we are not personally comfortable with the ID we met. He seemed to brag a lot and appears to "cut corners" with HDB permits. Plus they are not HDB licensed, so we are concerned with whether they will take responsibility for defects, etc....this is just their personal view. You might want to meet with them to see if you "click". They were recommended by a friend who was happy with their work.

Fully agreed with ya. I can only feel comfortable working with HDB registered contractor directly. I believe HDB do not set up Registered contractor scheme for nothing. In my opinion, I don't mind to pay for design fee if I like the design but still insist a HDB contractor to do the work. Seen too many cases of non HDB registered contractor run road, or close down then start another company (huan tan bu huan yao), and home own got no where to resolve their problem

hi all,

i have been reading reviews about project file from this forum and there are many mixed review both good and bad.

i have seeked quotation from Kelly after seeing some of her work being shown in the Home & decor magazine and really like her style.

May be if there is any kind soul can share have any new feedback about their house recently renovated done by Project file.

i greatly appreciate it

thanks you