Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sokeai

Anyone Engage Living Art Design Gallery

Had a minor re-renov just recently by Living Art Design Gallery and Thomas is the ID incharge. A friend of mine engaged them few years back and feedbacks are so far good. There were other few options of renov packages offered and decided for LADG. Prompt in replying queries, friendly, patience and practical on suggestions and recommendation. Quoted within budget as only did both toilets tiles overlay, vinyl flooring and paintings. Workmanship so far a satisfactory .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Everyone,

Glad that finally able to share our renovation experience. Renovation works completed about a month ago, and have been living happily in our 5-rooms BTO flat for about 3 weeks now. All are great and I would say we owe it to our beloved ID, Thomas Ng from Living Art Design Gallery.

Thomas was recommended by my wife's colleague whom have been a satisfied customer. We heard many good feedbacks about his personality, and the workmanship. From the very first meet-up, both my wife and I already felt at ease with his friendly, patient and polite nature. We had a good start I would say. As we found the pricing to be also reasonable and affordable, there was really nothing much for us to consider.

Once we had appointed Living Art Design Gallery, Thomas would swiftly coordinate and guide us with the very next steps. He is very experienced and gave us a lot of useful tips and practical suggestions. Everything was easy, systematic and hassle/ stress-free. It really lightened our burden and saved us a lot of precious time. Most importantly, we had peace of mind.

Renovation works started almost immediately after all the planning and decision making. What we like most about Thomas was that he would constantly keep us updated about the work progress in an appropriate manner. If there is a need to deviate from the plan, he would very quickly discuss it with us and provide solution. We also like it that all our enquiries were answered almost immediately. 

Further, any minor defect or issue found once highlighted to him, he would act very promptly to resolve it. He would personally go down to the site to inspect and follow up with his team. Despite all said, I am proud to say that there was no major defect or issue with the renovation works.

We felt thankful to Thomas as he had also helped us installed additional lighting and some plumbing work after we moved in. True to my expectation, the after-sales service was as good in terms of delivery, quality and service.

To sum up, it was great experience working together with Thomas on the project. He has been like a friend to us, and we are proud with his work ethic, professionalism and commitment to his job.   

The renovation process can be a long, tiring and stressful journey, and we are lucky to have met Thomas. For us, it was a happy, exciting and fulfilling journey. We felt that he always gave his very best to ensure that we would end up a happy customer.

Thomas, we would like to take this opportunity to express our utmost gratitude for all the help extended to us with our new home. Well done, you're the man. We love the design of our new home very much. A very big Thank You to you, Buddy!!!

Good things are meant to be shared. Therefore, we highly recommend Thomas from Living Art Gallery Design to all home owners looking for a renovation.

Thank you. Cheers  :)

Hello everyone.

I would like to share my experience with LADG. I have just moved in to my 5 rm bto flat. We have engaged LADG for our renovation work.

Finding the right ID is not an easy process. Before we engaged LADG,  we went to three other ID company to get a quotation and to listen to what they have to offer. At this point, we only have rough idea of what we want be done to our flat. All of the ID company we went to had no problem understanding what we want and told us that they can do the renovation exactly how we want it to be. We really don't know who to choose until we met Thomas from LADG. The reason we engaged him is because of the very reasonable price that he quoted us. We thought to ourselves, if all these guys can deliver what we want, why not choose the one with the most reasonable price. There were concerns about the workmanship,  service etc coz we believe that good things doesn't come cheap. But after much consideration, we decided to give our trust to Thomas anyway. 

During the early stages of the renovation work, we would go to our flat during our free time to check on the progress. We were so satisfied with the job done until it came to a point where we leave everything for Thomas to decide for us with regards to the renovation work as we were also in the midst of preparing for our wedding. We didn't even check the flat until the whole work was completed. Furthermore, Thomas will always update us about the progress they have made so far. 

When the renovation work was completed, we were very happy with the result. It is exactly the way we want it to be.

It has been a month since we moved in and we have not found any faults or flaws with the renovation work so far.

Engaging Thomas and his LADG team turns out to be one of the best decision we have made so far as a newlywed. With his experience, knowledge and strong attention to detail, Thomas turned our imagination into reality. 

For anyone considering Living Art Gallery, do read through what I have to say.

As what most would do, we met about 10 I.Ds before deciding on one. 

Now, we already had a rough idea on how we'd want our house, so here's what happened;

Most I.Ds pushed for a deposit to secure the deal on the spot, citing rising costs in the near future as a reason. While this reason may or may not be true, we didn't feel comfortable.

The remaining I.Ds simply quoted a price above our budget.

So we're down to a handful including Thomas from Living Art Gallery. The reason we decided to choose him without any doubts;

1. Very friendly, building instant rapport.

2. Very patient when we told of our own ideas, which some other I.Ds even informed can't be done or had to be changed with their own ideas instead.

3. At no time prior to signing the deal did he mention about payment. Not even once. He sincerely provided us a quote, and simply informed us to get back to him when we're ready (more thab half a year later)

During the renovation:

1. Things were happening at a very fast pace as we set our deadline.

2. Thomas provided lots of positive feedbacks and ideas, ultimately putting together what we want and what he suggests.

3. Always, and I mean at ALL TIMES was Thomas contactable.

4. When there were issues, he got it rectified asap.

Now, it may sound too good to be true right, here are the downsides to be fair:

1. As things were happening too fast, certain things got done wrongly due to miscommunication. Though Thomas acknowledged this sincerely without pushing blame or pointing fingers. Also, things were rectified where possible.

2. Workmanship wasn't perfect. It was good but not perfect. As in, if you were to look REALLY closely and pay ALOT of attention to it, you will spot it. Otherwise, to the naked eye you can't really tell. So it wasn't much of an issue to us.But then again, nothing is perfect right?

These are the only cons we found.

To add some very important notes, even while we were away on holiday, things were moving. He did not simply push it to a later date. And to add on our confidence in him, every payment was thoroughly explained, with an official receipt provided.

Oh, the quotation provided by Thomas might be lower than others and you might be wondering what's the catch? Is something being hidden and all. (We had that exact same doubts) but here we are now all settled in our new place so I have to say, we are VERY HAPPY & SATISFIED clients of Living Art Gallery's I.D Thomas. 

Cheers!

20170605_115657.jpg

IMG-20170306-WA0022.jpeg

IMG-20170306-WA0020.jpeg

20170605_115855.jpg

20170605_115814.jpg

Hi Hi,

I am here to share my renovation experience on Living Art Design Gallery . I had moved in yesterday and now have the time to write a review :)

Mostly are great and I would like to say a big big THANKS to Thomas Ng as my ID.

He is friendly and patient and answer mostly to my many questions as i am 1st timer in renovating my BTO. Haha.

Best part is the quote was within my budget and he don't really 'force' me to sign the contract like others..... So i feel comfortable to engage him.

He came up with most of the design ideas for my house. Which i think have the condo feel after completion although is not a condo lah :S

And he really put in lots of effort in explaining all details regarding the reno.

Renovation works started after all the planning and decision making. Thomas will always keep me updated about the work progress :) 

And he will tell me what will be the next step his reno team will do ..... So i will roughly know when will my house be ready :)

Really not much issue and hicups during the reno. period.

Further, any minor defects or issue found,  he would act very promptly to resolve it. He would personally go down to inspect (which i bump into him a few times) :P

Workmanship was good but not 100% perfect. If to rate i would give 90% (always got room for improvement right?) 

The completion date given to me by him was earlier and i am a happy girl now in my new house.

I will definitely recommend Thomas to my friends :)

Thump up Thomas and thanks a lot for your work.

Regards

KG

Recently got my bto at Skyline2@ Bukit Batok.  Went around looking for ID. Got spoilt for choices eventually. In the end, choose LIVING ART DESIGN. As this my first time using ID to renovate my house, didn't know what to expect and was even feeling sceptical.  But then we still went on and put our trust with Thomas. 

It went well and as planned. Thomas was detailed and responsible too. Giving us good advice along the way. 

We really glad we choose Living Art Design, cos we really like our renovation design. Thanks Thomas. 

Here to share our experience engaging with Living Art Design Gallery for My BTO 5 room.

During searching & engagement period, we have meet many ID & review many quotations to know who is able to provide us with reasonable quote & construct as per our request.

Unfortunately, I have feeling that most of them treat us like "big customer" which provide "heart attack" quotation.

Until we meet Mr Thomas from Living Art.

From the first day that we meet him at his office to ask for quotation, Thomas will listen to all my needs, requirements and our budget. He will  give his honest opinion of what is practical and what is not;  what can be done, what cannot be done; what is necessary, what is not. Of cause, in Chinese words : "一分钱,一分货", Thomas will try to provide those necessary opinions to keep to our budget as close as possible and quotation to include all items that I want. Unlike some other big IDs which I approache previously. They will all say everything is possible and some quotation have miss quote item for what i want (for me, this is "HIDDEN" cost).
After first day meet Thomas, I have sense he treat us like a "friend".

During started renovation, as we are 1st time being home owner, leak of renovation experience. Honestly, I having unpeaceful feeling, it maybe because of I hear a lot of poor contractor's story from my friend & from facebook, such as : delivery poor workmanship work, dis-commit (讲就天下不敌,做就有心无力),poor communication, run away etc. "Whether Thomas is that kind of contractor?" keeping appear in my mindset. BUT this bad feeling disappeared after few days of renovation. Sure your guys interest to know why, right?
Answer is Thomas keeping frequent regular update project progress & next schedule or next arrangement. If there any case need we have face to face discuss with his sub-con for some issue, he will arrange follow our schedule, prevent we take too many leave from our working. This is also one of reason why I say he treat us like a "Friend", instead of "Customer" only.
Sometimes, my ideas are not practical at all or not flexible for long term, Thomas will listen to all my needs and requirements and give his honest opinion. Example: For Kitchen cabinet, My unit is Highest floor whereby ceiling is much higher than other floor. Some Other ID will charge additional cost per foot run (extend the upper cabinet height). But Thomas provide reasonable explanation & good solution with no charges.

Although above sound too good to be true until unbelievable to some of you.
Hence, would like provide some fair downsides what I found :

1. One of my Lighting fan connect reverse wiring & cause operate of fan & light abnormal (when turn Fan speed to HIGH, Lighting automatic OFF). Electrician told me is control board having problem & Even after change new set of control board, still encounter same problem. At the end, reverse back wiring, problem solved.

Overall conclusion : We are extremely satisfied with his service during the whole renovation process. He is someone we had a complete trust in & Prompt in replying queries, friendly, patience & always attend to problem and rectified.

Here with some real evidence : My house picture

Living room >> Before renovation
20170210_203325.jpg.47901040b9ac0cc408d79b80e9f1e4e7.jpg

Kitchen >> Before renovation

20170210_203517.jpg.0625ce9c77c646a8c0639c331a9777a7.jpg

Living Room >> After renovation

20170716_174332.jpg.6ca77433d6881ee86b314dbdf4a8e114.jpg

20170716_174556.jpg.b06759541c4ac43b98d8df16eda30375.jpg

Kitchen >> After Renovation

20170716_174656.jpg.57de20c9d06c8c5a5421a117a7f1ad5d.jpg

Edited by alexlee1234

To be honest, before we decided to engage Thomas as our ID, the primary reason why we decided to go down to his showroom to hear him talk out of all the other replies from other IDs was because his showroom at Toa Payoh is the most accessible.:lol: We dont drive so an accessible location to visit to pay the subsequent installments is impt too.

He's the 3rd ID we visited and thankfully was able to come up with the least claustrophobic layout (drew on floorplan on the spot) for our long and narrow masterbedroom out of all the IDs we visited.

The end result followed the 3D plan as planned and Thomas would always update us in the progress of the reno via whatsapp. The after-sale service is awesome too as Thomas also shared with us tips on where to get the things we needed to buy.

Most importantly, his team built my dream kitchen where the kitchen door opens towards the living room instead of the door area (thanks HDB for planning to make me walk one big round to bring the dishes to the dining area each time). He also gave us the lobang on how to fit bathtub in our tiny BTO bathroom without infringing any HDB regulations, cheaper than those we found online too!

I would gladly recommend all my friends to engage Living Art Design Gallery for their reno.

20170807_202852.jpg

IMG_20170807_10.jpg

IMG_20170807_4.jpg

IMG_20170807_6.jpg

IMG_20170807_11.jpg

Hi 

I just used Living Art design gallery. I am a svery atisfied cstomer.

Firstly would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Mr Thomas who assisted in all the necessary arrangements for the renovation. In addition, he was patient with the umpteen requests and changes I had in mind after the works had started, infact he ammended and adjusted to my needs. Really was impressed with his work ethics and concern showed, whilst the renovation.

Further to the above, I required him to work around a budget and timeframe of 2 months. All went do well and tge renovation works finished 2 weeks ahead of time.

Moreover, he also provided after sales services such as texting me and calling to find out if there need be anything that needs attention after the reno.

In view of the foregoing, I would personally recommend Living Art Design and especially Mr Thomas for all renovation works.

Have a pleasant journey with your reno needs with Living Art just like I did.

Best Regards

Pat

Hello to all new homeowners who have collected their keys and have yet to decide on which ID you want to choose, what's the quotation like, is the workmanship realiable & is the service good? 

I choose Living Art design and without a doubt they delivered what we wanted. Me and my Husband were comparing most of the ID company and the package + add ons that they had were much more reasonable. Not to mention, Thomas who was always there to share ideas giving feedback if things will workout or not and always always reply immediately to any matter you have regarding your Reno. To work with someone who you are comfortable with it's a plus point. It makes things easier, easy to communicate. 

Hacking of walls and waiting for permits, everything was done very fast and smoothly. When you want to move in you have to tell your ID and mine there weren't any delay or problems at all. 

Overall, worth of money and worth the wait. Service is good, workmanship is good, everything that were planned were delivered as well. 

I would personally recommend you to engaged with Living Art Design Gallery for your house renovation. 

Thank you Thomas and team! :lol:

Edited by Syurah

i came across Living Art Design on some renovation facebook page.  Was a bit skeptical and reluctant we we first see the number of likes on their FB page. However, we decided to sent and fb message to enquore about their renovation package. We received a reply form a guy name Thomas inviting us to dropby at their office.

We decided to went over to enquire more on the package that we saw. To be honest Living Art is the first company that we went down to discuss about our renovation.  Thomas explained in details abut his package and draw out a rough plan so that we could understand better. 

Being friendly make us feel comfortable to open up about what we wanted, our expectations and our budget. Thomas will try his very best to work out thing for you so that you can get your dream home within budget. we actually sign up the package on the day itself.  

few days after collecting the key, we contacted Thomas and meet up at our new house. he told us that the whole process will take about two months. 

Surprisingly Thomas managed to get all the work done within about 6 weeks (of course mine come with flooring). He is responsible enough keep us update on his plan and work progress.  Any doubt or questions asked were answered without any hesitation. if you are not happy with something (eventho minor2 things) , he will quickly get things fixed for you. 

To add on, after we've made a full payment.  We complaint to Thomas that his worker forget to clean up the DB box. He still arrange for his worker to dropby and do the cleaning quickly. 

Overall we shall say that we are very satisfied and happy with Living Art work, product quality, service by Thomas and also the price. I've recommended some of our friends to Living Art Design. 

I strongly recommend new home owners to sign up with Living Art.

And lastly, Thank You Thomas.