Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sokeai

Anyone Engage Living Art Design Gallery

Hi all,

My id name thomas, renovated our house at fernvale. Workmanship is good and price very reasonable. Also, even after signing of document, there are still flexibility in changing our preferences and amendment of original quote. Overall, im satisfied with their work and their reasonable price.

A must to visit them before confirming with other ids. Thank you thomas! and living art!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We have engage Living Art (Thomas) as our ID too, after recommendation from 2 of our friends whose house is nicely done up.

Never regret our choice, our renovation has just completed & we are very satisfied :)

Thomas our ID never fail to answer all our enquires, and always keep us update on the status of the renovation without the need to chase him which i think make us feel very secure too :)

If you are looking for a reliable ID, I would strongly recommend!

Edited by fishdead26

After going through forums and recommendations from friends, as well as going through several quotations, my wife and I decided to engage Thomas from Living Art Design Gallery. When we first met him, we instantly knew that Thomas is an upfront guy who has nothing to hide. He explains everything in detail and made us feel comfortable right from the start. He made the usually tough process of renovation into a relatively easy one for us.

Being a young couple getting a new house at Pasir Ris, he guided us on the process, giving advice along the way on what is best for our new home. He will try his best to go the extra mile to ensure that your requests are met. He is very meticulous on his work, constantly giving me updates and making sure his works are in good standards and if not, he will ask his fellow workers to re-do to make it perfect.

Throughout the process, there were a lot of changes made by us. And Thomas patiently and willingly reviewed our changes, giving us updated quotations along the way. We loved his creative ideas about our new house and giving us plenty of ideas to create our perfect home.

We do not have much experience with IDs or contractors, but if you need someone who you can trust and rely on to help you with your renovation process, I definitely recommend Thomas!

Hi all,

I decided to engage living arts with thomas as my id. He is very responsive to my watsapp msg as it is one of the convenient method to communicate. Even when i call him at the wrong time, he will return my call back and i find this is a very impt attitude an id should have. As for his workmanship, ive just started my reno and to be honest, there were issues. He immediately call me and explain to me the issues can be resolved. So far i always think that contractor and id only respond to you before signing the deal.. But Thomas prove me wrong. He listen to my concern and mentioned he will get his men to rectify it.

I have created a blog for my home reno and you guys are welcome to view it at www.aboh84.blogspot.com

Hi All
completed my reno with Living Art Mr.Thomas 9819 ****
received keys for my BTO flat-senja gateway, bukit panjang in november 14. after going thru numerous ID decided to sign with Thomas
first impression, friendly and honest with his quote.able to differiate as had previously received quote from other ID's

told thomas on my budget, and he managed to work near it.
did my tiles, kitchen cabinet, doors, grill, painting, windows for service yard.manage to complete within the time given by me

thomas make sure im able to contact him regarding the renovation at all time. the whole renovation progress was smooth, any doubt or issue was able to clear and reactified by him.any doubt or issue was able to clear and reactified by him.

overall service was good.thomas is a very patient and responsible with his work.
will surely recommend Thomas to relatives and friends.

Hi, thanks many brothers and sisters recommend in here, happy to chose Living Art Design (Thomas), just done half renovation for my BTO in SengKang. My renovation project is not very big, only include flooring, painting, light install, other small staff, kitchen and bed room wardrobes, but Thomas said he will handle every project whether the project is big or small. Yes, like he promise, he always report to me once the progress have been made, and also quick answer me if I have any question, also he give me many good suggestion, thanks Thomas!

Hi Everybody, I am a new home owner of a 5 room premium bto in yishun. I and my wife had engaged the services of Living Art and Design. We are very happy with the way the house has turned up. Thomas(Id) like what some of u had posted, is definately a easy going guy and is willing to make changes without a fuss. When we first engaged him, we told Thomas we do not want a rushed job and that we were willing for him n his crew to take thier time to do it(i was lucky coz i was still staying with my in laws and this may not apply to some house owners). coming from a field where my job involves overseeing renovations for shop units , i had many bad situations when contractors actually are rushed to complete the job resulting in many defects. Thomas pricing is also reasonable. I and wife intially took up a more "renowned Id " but his pricing of 60k was really above my budjet. With the same concept in mind we took up Thomas, whom slashed the price by 20k and still did not comprimise quantity or quality infact he added more ideas. You can check his fb account for my reno photoS(im a newbie n still figuring out how to attach my pics here).Many of my frens whom have renovated their houses often advised us that we gotta keep pushing the id n his workers. I took a different approach, instead, i and wife took turns to visit our house that was undergoing reno. We made it a point to greet these workers and buy for them drinks or lunch whenever we can. Yes i paid more than 40k for the reno but end of the day we were also concerned for the morale of the contractos. End of the day its in the hands of these contractors whom r gonna turn your house to the dream home tat you wanted. Thomas uses Malaysian Chinese contractors..so it was easy for my wife n me to converse in broken malay or english to resolve certain issues whilst they were renovating. Despite telling Thomas to take his time to complete..i must say the chap completed the whole house in a matter of two months with little defects(which was immediately rectified). I highly recommend this ID. He is not like the sob stories of ids whom ive heard even ran away whilst renovating the house or gave a half past six renovated house with alot of issues. Once i figure out how to post the photos.we will gladly share with u on this thread

Greetings Everyone!

Here to share our experience engaging with Living Art Design Gallery.

As new homeowners, we definitely will do some homework and recce for quotes as per our budget and needs. Thus, we finally settled down with Living Art Design. We engaged Thomas as our ID as we got the quotes from him.

Engaged them in Jan 2015, renovation began as early in Mar (as we got our keys right before CNY and their contractors has left for hometown and only came back on end Feb). That's besides the point.

From the very beginning, Thomas has been very patience with us as we maybe one of the many couples who are not easy to deal with. Of course, as new homeowners, we would like everything to go our way. He listens to our needs and at some point of time, he will give his opinion and suggestions that sometimes fit into our ideas. He updates us regularly on the reno status and everytime we popped by our unit, there sure will be 'surprises' that gets us more excited for the final outcome. Anyway, if you are unhappy at any point of time, just let him know. He will do his very best to serve you.

Back to service, Thomas is reliable on anything that you may need him/his contractors to do. He sticks with his quotes and does not do less than what he quoted. The best thing about him is, he is very 'ON'!

Workmanship is as good we expected. Actual product is as equal as the 3D drawings and we are more than satisfied.

Price is reasonable and is definitely much worth it.

Overall customer satisfaction : 4 Stars out of 5

We are more than happy to have engage them :yeah:

5rm BTO Senja

just done up my 5rm BTO in bukit Panjang Senja by Living Art Design Gallery, Thomas.

Did comparisons with a few ID firms,but we chose living art for the home renovation not on the renovation budget, we are able to put across our ideas to Thomas and he is able to provide us with creative and practical solutions.

As we are busy and cannot always pop by to see how the reno works are carried out, Thomas really assured us in the workmanship of the reno works. Communication with him has been great and his response is very prompt too.

Highly recommended for home renovation.

Hubs and i engaged Thomas from Living Art through recommendation from a friend.

It was really comfortable working with him. He is someone we had a complete trust in. He helped us to work within our small budget, advising us on what not to add in to the renovation and what sort of finishing that was easy to maintain.

He was always patient with us and was always ready to answer to our questions.

We were able to move in to our new home as planned.Really happy with our new place :D

Overall, a good experience.

Had completed my renovation at Yishun on a resale 3-rm flat with Thomas from Living Art as the ID. His advice on how to renovate my old and run-down resale flat is both practical and refreshing.

Thomas is a very good listener, so just tell him exactly in details what is your expectation of the renovation he will provide you the ideas. And he managed his contractors well, eveything was done efficently.

Hello all,

Before we fall upon Thomas from Living Art Design Gallery, we had a hard time finding an ID who will even accept our budget. The reason being we planned to engage install a Song-cho Stainless Steel System (SS System). The cost of the kitchen system took up half of the $30k budget we have allocated, which leaves the renovation budget for the rest of the house with about $15k. Most of you who have done enough research and walking around would already have realised that most IDs would either turn you down on the outset or not reply you at all, as I quote what some mentioned, "it is not enough for them to do a decent job", at the back of my mind, though, I was thinking it is probably not enough to earn a decent profit. Nevertheless, Thomas offered us his service.

Thomas would very often offer his professional advice/solutions/counter-proposals in response to our ideas just in case we do not know what we are getting ourselves into. He is very prompt; he would always update us on the completion of major milestones and he is very responsive to our feedback regarding the renovation works. You have this impression that he will always try his best to make good, in our opinion, this is so much more valuable to us than the workmanship per se. Of course, the overall workmanship is also decent considering the money we are paying.

All in all, Thomas provided a very pleasant customer experience and we definitely recommend him, especially to those who have tight budget constraints

Thomas Ng is my ID from Living Art Design Gallery and he has been very helpful, patient and easy to work with. Pricing is very reasonable too but be sure to know what you want. As with all renovations, there'll be areas that need rectification but you can be sure that Thomas will be able to resolve such issues for you. He is just a phone call (9819 ****) away and always very responsive. The renovation for my 4-room BTO in Punggol is nearly complete and I'm looking forward to moving in on 1st July. Thank you, Thomas!

Hey guys,

After months of searching for contractors and meeting IDs we decided to engage Living Art Design.

Price wise as compared to others maybe around the same(for some ID company or contractors not those chop Ppl head) but the main thing that attract us is our ID Thomas. He willing to share his ideas according to our budget and ideas as well.

Along the way till today we still keep changing ideas(whatsapp, emails and etc). Even if we contact him late night he will reply almost immediately(bad experience with some IDs dont even bother to reply our emails or whatsapp)

Throughout the reno(now almost 93% complete), there were a lot of changes made by us. HE patiently and willingly reviewed our changes and giving updated quotations.

If you need someone who you can trust and rely on to help with your reno I definitely recommend ID Thomas!

Anw He still owe us coffee :-)