Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sokeai

Anyone Engage Living Art Design Gallery

Hi all,just to share our renovation experience. Me and my wife werent really sure on how to go abt starting a reno plan. We did research and got ideas and soon enuf we knew what we wanted. So we asked for qoutes all arnd and all the Ids we asked qouted us wif big digits. Well our ideas was quite pricey. So our last ID is Thomas. It was unplanned to meet up wif him and we were packed wif questions earned from previous visits from other Ids.

From the first day that we came down to the office to ask for quotation, Thomas was very friendly and detailed in explaining about the pros and cons about our house design and keeping to our budget as close as possible,never compromising about the quality of the material though we are on a tight budget. He is accomodative to last minute changes, regardless of how many times we had change our mind on how we want to design the house. Soon aft reno of our house started.

Renovation process took sometime to finish up but the workmanship was good. The carpenter was very efficient to finish the carpentry work and slowly other things came in together. And knowing my wife was one fickle customer. But still Thomas managed to deliver results. While the reno was ongoing we came by to check every weekend. And each week something new is done to the hse very exciting.

We are so so happy to see our house after the handover! All within our budget as Thomas really help us alot throughout our renovation journey. We would highly recommend Thomas from Living Art Design to future home owners.:)))

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,just to share our renovation experience. Me and my wife werent really sure on how to go abt starting a reno plan. We did research and got ideas and soon enuf we knew what we wanted. So we asked for qoutes all arnd and all the Ids we asked qouted us wif big digits. Well our ideas was quite pricey. So our last ID is Thomas. It was unplanned to meet up wif him and we were packed wif questions earned from previous visits from other Ids.

From the first day that we came down to the office to ask for quotation, Thomas was very friendly and detailed in explaining about the pros and cons about our house design and keeping to our budget as close as possible,never compromising about the quality of the material though we are on a tight budget. He is accomodative to last minute changes, regardless of how many times we had change our mind on how we want to design the house. Soon aft reno of our house started.

Renovation process took sometime to finish up but the workmanship was good. The carpenter was very efficient to finish the carpentry work and slowly other things came in together. And knowing my wife was one fickle customer. But still Thomas managed to deliver results. While the reno was ongoing we came by to check every weekend. And each week something new is done to the hse very exciting.

We are so so happy to see our house after the handover! All within our budget as Thomas really help us alot throughout our renovation journey. We would highly recommend Thomas from Living Art Design to future home owners.:)))

Finally our renovation is over and it has been a pleasure journey and experience all this while. We have read horror stories about how irresponsible and unreliable some IDs/ contractors are and my wife and I are just so grateful to have engaged Thomas from Livingart Design Gallery.

Prior to engaging Thomas, like most homeowners, we had met up with several IDs/ contractors found either through this forum or on sites like www.renofinds.com and some through friends’ recommendations. Most of them have great ideas for the house renovation but exceeded our reno budget whereas the others simply have no interest in taking up our project after knowing the tiny budget we have.

Thomas on the other hand was different. He was prompt in reaching out to us with his quotation based on what was outline to him in an email without us having to first meet up (in many cases, IDs need you to first meet up, which was quite inconvenient for us as my wife had just given birth during that period). Not only that, he was able to work within our budget and made several suggestions that actually save us some money for other side projects. Throughout the whole renovation period, he was very sincere, proactive and prompt. He’s always sharing his expert view on the feasibilities of certain ideas we had and advising us on stuff like what water heater, air-conditioner, kitchen appliances, etc to get. Whenever we whatsapp him, he would reply almost immediately or even call to discuss if it’s hard to explain over messages. I felt I had abused this too much. :P

Overall workmanship of the project somewhat exceeded our expectations. During the initial discussions, some stuff we wanted was told not possible but Thomas eventually delivered in the final products after he spoke to his carpenters. Shall let the pictures do the talking.

Kitchen 1

kitchen1.jpg

Kitchen 2

kitchen2.jpg

Kitchen 3

kitchen3.jpg

Shoe Cabinet 1

shoe1.jpg

Shoe Cabinet 2

shoe2.jpg

Wardrobe

wardrobe.jpg

The overall experience we had with Thomas was more like building friendship rather than business relationship. Keep up the good work and thanks for helping us build a place we can call home.

If anyone of you is interested in engaging Thomas (which I think you should), here’s his number – 9819****. Have fun renovating your home.

Hi.

Our home is currently ongoing renovation with Living Arts Design Gallery (ID: Thomas) at our BTO @ Sunshine Gardens CCK.

Thomas was referred by our friends who took up Living Arts services for their new home.

Before we decided to engage Living Arts, we did our own homework. We requested for quotations based on our budget and ideas. We met a few IDs and contractors along the way.

In the end we chose Thomas from Living Arts and these are our reasons..

· Thomas personality, he can click with my fussy wife (win liao lor). My wife is very particular and likes to pay attention to details. Thomas have done a great job by giving us lots of advice. He respects our decision and works around our ideas. He is very patient. We took quite a while to decide on things and he work out our 3D drawing for us twice to assure us and help us visualize our dream home.

· The quotation covered everything means no hidden cost unlike some ID who gives us cheap quotation but along the way will add this add that. Thomas is very transparent about what needs to be done and the cost.

· Most importantly, not pushy, what we don't want from the quotation (eg false ceiling at passageway) Thomas never try to hard sell to us.

As renovation is still ongoing, we are so far very happy with the progress and it looks like we are getting our flat ready by the estimated time. Looking forward to our dream home.

Really no regrets. What is being promised, Thomas delivers.

Hi, my home have just completed the renovation with Living Arts Design (ID: Thomas) at BTO Sunshine Gardens.. Referral by 1 of the SSGians..

I took his renovation package ($7888) basic.. But I don't want false ceiling and L-Box.. So I requested to change replace it with false wall instead due to the TV area have some access.. Which he was able to make it..

Thomas also inform me that area will look obvious as the false wall doesn't have any skirting.. I requested him to remove the original skirting at the TV area to make the wall look the same.. Whole wall without skirting.. But there's a some problem.. HDB didn't have the tiles all the way under the skirting.. Where it's look ugly and even.. Thomas manage to fix that problem fast..

I also have last minutes request and questions.. Sometimes I even message in the midnight as I'm working shift.. He was able to reply my message ASAP.. Some of the last minutes request like additional socket for kitchen.. 2days later.. I went to see and the socket was installed..

Overall quite satisfied with the renovation done with Thomas.. Where he's able to meet the dateline that was also given last minutes (1week beforehand)..

Had my home completed by ID Thomas.

The overall experience is great as we are able to leave almost everything to Thomas. He is approachable, experienced and meticulous. He understands our needs and is able to advice what is best for the design while keeping the renovation within our budget. He is also very patience and flexible as we have alot of changes which some are pretty last minutes.

Workmanship is pretty good so far and the renovation has been completed within schedule.

In a nutshell, Living Art (particularly ID, Thomas) is recommended if you have budget constraints yet require a reliable ID.

Engaged Living Art Design Gallery with Thomas as our ID after some recommendation from our friends. As we are not in a hurry to move into our 5-room BTO in Fernvale, we told him to take his time with the reno.
Thomas gave very competitive pricing and is flexible with his package deal. We gave him our budget and requirements and sat down with us to work out what items to compromise if we were to not overstretch our budget.
He gave practical advises and not nice but not practical designs.

Thomas will update us on the progress with the reno and is prompt in answering our calls or messages. Workmanship is satisfactory, no major hiccups or complaints.
The handing over will be done in a few days time and I wish to thank him for going thru an almost fuss-free renovation journey with us. :)

Do look up Thomas if you are looking for a practical and fuss-free reno experience for your home.

2015-07-26%2019.18.04.jpgIMG-20150722-WA0003.jpg20150722_152320.jpg20150722_152303.jpg

Just completed our 4-rm BTO renovation at Sunshine Gardens with Thomas. As a first time owner, we have requested quotation from few ID companies and Thomas was prompt to reply us.

We are keen to find out pricing from him after reading positive feedback from his previous clients. In the first meetup, he is friendly and patiently answered our enquiries on renovating issues.

Feeling secured with his expertise and ability to provide us with good advice, we decided to sign agreement with him. Throughout the renovation journey, Thomas replied us fast whenever we have issues to check with him, making us feeling at ease.

The workmanship and quality of work done by the workers are good and acceptable. We are happy to see the end product of our beautiful nest.

Lastly, we would recommend Thomas for owners with budget constraint and looking for good services and workmanship.

I engaged Thomas from Living Art Design for my 5-room BTO in Anchorvale.

Before i start and to be true, I have never heard about Living Art Design nor Thomas before i engaged him but why do i still engaged him thereafter? Let me tell why. We have been to 3 big IDs before deciding to engage Thomas. But never have that mindset that only big IDs can deliver a good job and medium firm will not be able to do so. After reading a few good reviews posted online about Thomas, I decided to trust my instinct that this guy is not bad afterall and therefore set up an appointment with him. My first meet up with Thomas was at his office in Toa Payoh. After discussing through my requirements, he was able to come up with a quotation which showed a detailed breakdown of the costs involved. As a first time homeowner, of course i have a lot of fancy ideas of wanting this and that and sometimes caught unaware that my ideas are not practical at all or not flexible for long term but Thomas will listen to all my needs and requirements and give his honest opinion of what is practical and what is not, what can be done and what cannot be done unlike some other big IDs which i went before they will all say everything is possible. I sometimes kept thinking to myself if everything is possible, might as well i be an ID myself since all my ideas are agreed upon and no further opinion given. I would prefer a two way communication between an ID and myself rather then an ID to agree on everything that I want. But unlike Thomas, he will give his opinion and suggestions that sometimes fit into our ideas. Thomas is able to provide us with creative and practical solutions.

Feeling secured with his expertise and ability to provide us with good advice, we decided to sign the agreement with him. After our first meet up, Thomas gave us a draft quotation. The quotation covered mostly everything that we requested for with no hidden cost. Thomas is transparent about what needs to be done and the cost. He was not pushy and did not try to recommend me to do more works but instead help me to save cost on some unnecessary ideas that i might have.

Throughout our renovation, Thomas is always prompt in responding to my requests. Being one of a fickle minded and fussy customer, I was very detailed about every single thing but each time Thomas was able to make adjustments to the slight imperfection whenever i need rectification. He will also keep us update on the status of the renovation without the need to chase him which makes me feel very secure and every deadline promised will be delivered promptly.

I am extremely happy to see my house all done within our budget as Thomas really help us alot throughout our renovation journey. The workmanship is good and color choice discussion we had can blend with my furnitures. I specifically love my kitchen cabinet as it is done up so great as what i always wanted.

The handing over will be done in a few days time and I wish to thank him for going thru a fuss-free renovation journey with me and my husband. Never regret our choice!

Edited by ShaNaz05

I've engaged Thomas from Living Art Design Gallery for my 5 room flat at Fernvale. He was recommended by my husband's colleague. We went for our first meet-up with Thomas not knowing what to expect and we didn't even have a concept for the new house yet. But after the first meet-up, we were very impressed with Thomas's professionalism & inputs he had for our house that we signed with him on the spot. Needless to say the progress of our renovation was seamless. Not even a hitch. Thumbs up to our ID, Thomas!

I highly recommend ID-Thomas Ng from Living Arts. I would say that i shortlisted him among my 5 IDs without any hesitation. He is practical, patient, responsive, reliable and honest. Reasonable quotes with no hidden cost. I actually fell in love with his first 3D after i briefly shared my home theme. The 3D presentation is pretty close to the actual works. Workmanship wise is still ok. No harm having him as your ID. No regrets

Hi

We have engage living art design gallery to do up our house. Everything went well. Our ID thomas ng. His helpful by giving advises, very prompt in following up on outstanding issues. He manage to work within the time frame proposed to him. Over all his the man to go to for good workmanship and service.

Hi, i have engage ID Thomas from Living Art Design Gallery too after all the recommendations i have read from this forum. Thanks guys! Thomas was a reliable, trustworthy, patience and easy going person. My renovation works done within the time frame and the workmanship were done pretty well too. Thomas will help to rectify any problems easily and will also share his ideas and experiences. All Smses are reply within 30mins max and all meet ups were never postponed. Qoutation wise is still reasonable as it is from Interior design company. So far, no issues throughout the whole renovation works. I would really recommend living art design gallery and thomas as ur ID. No regrets!

Hello Everyone,

I have engaged Living Art Design Gallery as my ID.

Fully satisfied with their service & workmanship. Mr Thomas Ng has been extremely helpful throughout the whole Renovation process. 

Reasonably priced & I highly recommend to those who have intention of renovating their home.

Good day!:D